Sex Drive with Dbol and Test

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I'm only on day 8 of running oral Dbol and Test. I've also been using ERASE and Letrozole EOD, but will soon go to E3D with Letro, because it seems that, due to its long half-life, now that it's really kicking in, I don't need to dose it as often.

However, my question is about sex drive, and to a lesser extent, the desire to smoke. Since starting Dbol (often spoke of as a "feel good" AAS), I have felt a sense of well-being and contentment. I'm running predominantly Test E/C, so I haven't felt its affects yet, being only on day 8 with two injections under my belt.

Basically, my sex drive has gone done considerably. I still have the desire to have sex, but not nearly like it was before. Also, I was a pack E3D smoker until I started on-cycle, and the desire to smoke has gone away as well... as in, almost completely... I don't really have to fight it.

Any insight on if the Test will increase my sex drive or if I just need to find the "perfect" dose of Letro to prevent sensitive nipples, but not so high as to kill my sex drive.

- Thanks