***** Halovar/Epol cycle ****** I need some help

kain1012

Awards
Hi all, im new to the forums just wanted to say that. I need some advice on my current Halovar/Epol cycle plan. A little bit of info about me and my cycle history, 2 Kilo Trenadrol cycles - wonderful stuff - Great gains , very toxic, just the craziest dreams you will ever dream in your life lolzzz.

I am 6'2 240 lbs and 28.

So onto the cycle info

So far my plan is as follows: and on cycle checklist

Halovar - 4 weeks ( 2 a day)
Epol - 4 4 weeks ( not sure on dosing , but plan on following the bottle )
Organ shield for 8 weeks - so 2 bottles
AI : cycle support - mixed with protein shake
Milk thistle
Hawthorne berry
Animal pak - multi vitamin
Glucosimine - spelled it wrong w/e lol
ON - glutamine - 1000mgs 2 after workout

******PCT********
Purus Recycle
SERM - on hand at the moment is 20 mg nolva (60 pills) I would like to have clomid , but I cant find a good site to get that, as I heard it is best for compounds with tren in them.
AI: post cycle = this is on hand but I think its over kill
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude creatine
Good diet
I will continue to use all the support sups to the end

I just would like a nice plan to max gains AND keep them , and the best way to dose each compound for best results. Also would like to hear suggestions on a good diet on cycle and during PCT.

All help is appreciated , and let me know if something is to much or too little.

IronBusta

Awards
Running 8 weeks of methyls is going to be harsh on your liver... although this isn't that crazy, as Halovar is a little bit nicer than the latter. If I am correct, Epol is Superdrol/Finigenx clone, right? Why not bridge the two for 6 weeks and preload your AI cycle support before you start? You should plan on getting bloodwork... What does your diet look like right now?

kain1012

Awards
Running 8 weeks of methyls is going to be harsh on your liver... although this isn't that crazy, as Halovar is a little bit nicer than the latter. If I am correct, Epol is Superdrol/Finigenx clone, right? Why not bridge the two for 6 weeks and preload your AI cycle support before you start? You should plan on getting bloodwork... What does your diet look like right now?
Ah so your saying bring epol into the mix at say 3rd and 4th week of halovar just like the bottle instructs, ok I got ya.
Cycle support is running since I took the first halovar dose this week, and will always be running till the end of cycle.

I can still turn back and just run halovar for 6 weeks and then pct, but im pretty sure I can handle epol, with the past cycles I have done.

Also appreciate the responses

IronBusta

Awards
You know your body better than anyone... I would definitely suggest bloodwork after your cycle for liver values/lipids if you do decide to run Epol. What your combining over 6 weeks reminds me of what Evol Labs (Sustevol) used to have in it, which would wreak havoc on your body if you weren't careful.

Btw... I have a couple of bottles of Halovar I am getting anxious to crack open, you should post updates if you have time... Good luck man!

kain1012

Awards
I keep hearing this cycle is like 50% gyno guaranteed. I ran kilo sports trenadrol at 60/90/90/90 for 4 weeks. Only side from that was intense rage at sometime just the dumbest **** would set you off and you had to control it, and lactating nips on week 3 wich was damn funny lol. Pct went fine, used nolva at 40/20/20/20 with AI: pct , cuz kilo clomid sucked, and used a novedex XT to bring back levels. Blood work was just fine , the cycle was very toxic but I ran a liver cleanser the whole time along with animal pak.

Im really thinking to log the gains of epol since I had to be well prepared for this.

IronBusta

Awards
Your probably safer to say gyno won't be much of an issue with Halovar, Epol on the other hand... You could run somthing like formestane if you're concerned. My best advice though is have nolva and an AI like exemestane or arimidex on hand just in case... I usually use that as a rule of thumb for any cycle.

kain1012

Awards
Your probably safer to say gyno won't be much of an issue with Halovar, Epol on the other hand... You could run somthing like formestane if you're concerned. My best advice though is have nolva and an AI like exemestane or arimidex on hand just in case... I usually use that as a rule of thumb for any cycle.
sounds good, I will order some of that also.

Just got another liver cleanser to take like last time with 90 mg of tren, since its very toxic.