ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a 8 week cutter that went like this:
1-8 70mg prop ED
1-3, 6-8 40mg tren ED
4-8 50mg winny ED
3-6 t3 cycle (proper tapering etc.)

PCT is with nolva and clomid, and coming along well.

Stats before:
weight 210
waist 41"
bench: 185 for 4 for one set
squat: 215 for 4 for two sets
everything else in relative proper proportion

After:
weight 205
wiast 40" (this is the smallest my waist has been since I started gettin heavy)
bench: 200 for 4 (or 205 for 2), for 2 sets
squat: 230 for 2 sets of 5 reps
again, the rest in proportion.

I did not use an anti-e this cycle, so as a result, during cycle my weight went up to 220 (again! :( ), but it has all come off and more since I stopped. Overall I am very happy with the results of this cycle, and will post up some pics soon.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No anti-e's? Do more research, noob! :D

Good progress, brother.. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no anti-e's this time because I'm going to get a physical almost right before I go on again, and I wanted my cholesterol to be as good as possible (I had some problems with it about 10 years ago and they watch it like a hawk now). I felt that having the extra estrogen would moderate the impact to my HDL and LDL.

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you were looking hell of a lot skinnier today in the gym. I was gonna say something but the baseball cap girl had me distracted :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, it's a gym not a club! :D

ManBeast

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
manbeast you havent updated your pics in a while have ya? i know you were kickin some a#s losing that weight.. im sure everyone will be shocked as before at your progress..

keep it up bro

size

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing enough cardio? or do you enjoy alcoholic beverages too often?

I am not trying to be negative but on that cycle with 8 weeks of cutting you should be able to knock more than 1 inch off of your waist.

On a positive note, an increase in strenght is always nice.
Good luck reaching your goals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Size: The cardio is my weak point, with the timeframe I had last quarter I wasn't able to get a ton in. Poor planning on my part, and by the time I realized it, I was too far into the quarter to change anything. So I just gave it my best and kept my diet as clean as possible. I think I had a total of 4 drinks over those 8 weeks (one every other weekend), which was 4 too many IMHO, but I have this in-ability to resist beverages from good lookin girls...

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Size: The cardio is my weak point, with the timeframe I had last quarter I wasn't able to get a ton in.
ManBeast
Unfortunately, time constraints effect us all. Keep punching away and you will make it to your goal.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good MB, looking forward to comparing before and after pics. I need to get my hands on a digital cam so I can put up some of my pics too, not that anyone wants to see my fat ass:D .

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, ganna get some here soon when I've got a free weekend to b/s around.

ManBeast
P.S. I'll be re-building the picture thread with those new ones.