Week 8 Test E 500 .5 Arimedex
Week 9 Test E 500.5 Arimedex
Week 10 Test E 500.5 Arimedex
P.C.T
Nolva 40/40/30/30
Clomid ?

i will also be running Vasocore as preworkout and Anabolic innovations Cycle
Support .Ive Used Superdrol 4 times and liked the results except for lethargy
and feeling like ish at times .Also used Halodrol ,Epi ,tren,... How does Boladrol Compare ,how should i dose clomid, ive used test before but only transdermal this is my first injectable cycle any criticism ,suggestions i might log going for a lean bulk:saevilw:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking cycle bro.

Love AIs cycle support.

You only need one serm for pct, nolva or clomid - not both. You might want to run one week of adex after the serm to prevent bounceback. I like sustain alpha and AIs post cycle support along with my serm. I also run lean xtreme week 3 of pct. You might want to save the pre-workout supp for pct (you should have NOOOOOO problem getting pumped on 500mg test e). I also throw in some creatine for pct.

You know to start the serm 2 weeks after last inject, right?

Consider extending the cycle to 12 or 14 weeks. Ten weeks will give great results but you are definitely shutting down the hpta completely so might as well milk it for all its worth. With the longer esters I'd go longer but thats me. I also have access to hCG, which makes the longer cycles safer. You'll be fine at 12 wks tho.

Also, plan your diet and training as thoroughly as you plan your stack.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Thanks the answers you gave were pretty much what i was looking for ,hcg is a little too much $ at this point.Yeah im going to change the way i eat for this cycle .Anyone how does boladrol compare to other orals sd,tren,dbol etc.. im used to using sd so im expecting a good size strenghth gain

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im mos def in for this- are you estro sensitive? I would only use adex if needed

i dont know ALOT about bola but i know in regards to strength it is close to sd and for size supposedly better

dbol trumps both in my experience- but i am very interested in bola i will mnos def watch my dude

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
No i havent had any estrogen related issues in the past ,but ive only used Oral DS so i dont know how im going to react to 500 test e the Ai i threw in there eod i dont want to retain water and look bloated while on Cycle im going to post before and after pics and Stats but im not going to run a log any other suggestions i was going thinking about kickstarting with methadrol extreme which is 2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you kick start with superdrol- well i would expect
a. quicker mass gains(though maybe not MORE)
B. Dryer mass gains

if u use SD I would not use an AI or your joints will be aching-bad dry joints could lead to injury while movin heavy ass weight

if u use bola i suppose i would use ai e3d

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
good points Schwell it sounds more of what im looking for , but im intrested in trying Bola decisions decisions

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good points Schwell it sounds more of what im looking for , but im intrested in trying Bola decisions decisions
yeah bola looks interesting to me- not alot of user feedback but from what i have seen it is powerful but can be wet...either way i follow :drillsergeant:

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
I decided To Switch it A bit
Week1Bola, TestE-500
Week2Bola, TestE-500
Week3Bola,TestE-500
Week4Bola, TestE-500
Week5TestE-500
Week6TestE-500
Week7TestE-500,X-Tren 90
Week8TestE-500,X-Tren 90
Week9TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week10TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week11TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week12TestE-500,X-Tren 120
PCT
Clomid,75,50,50,50,25
Sustain Alpha'
XLean
ArimidexE3day While on cycle or as needed
Cycle Support
Vasocore
Im looking to Recomp/Lean Bulk and gain Size /Strength Vascularity possibly which i thought Tren is Pretty Good For ,Anyone have a Good Diet ,Any Criticism Ideas FeedBack

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I decided To Switch it A bit
Week1Bola, TestE-500
Week2Bola, TestE-500
Week3Bola,TestE-500
Week4Bola, TestE-500
Week5TestE-500
Week6TestE-500
Week7TestE-500,X-Tren 90
Week8TestE-500,X-Tren 90
Week9TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week10TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week11TestE-500,X-Tren 120
Week12TestE-500,X-Tren 120
PCT
Clomid,75,50,50,50,25
Sustain Alpha'
XLean
ArimidexE3day While on cycle or as needed
Cycle Support
Vasocore
Im looking to Recomp/Lean Bulk and gain Size /Strength Vascularity possibly which i thought Tren is Pretty Good For ,Anyone have a Good Diet ,Any Criticism Ideas FeedBack
Well you are going to gain quite a bit more mass now with the tren. Your strength is really going to be crazy at the end of the cycle. I would add a natty T booster to PCT also.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Well the cycle isnt going exactly as planned on day 5 of Boladrol im waiting on my connect will be pinning Test E for the first time early next week i actually cant wait ha .As far as boladrol goes strength gains arent really coming in but my muscles do look fuller.One thing ive noticed when im handling heavy weights the stress on my joints that i usually feel isnt there.Starting weight 211 lb 6'1 dont know bf% ill find out & post it later

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well the cycle isnt going exactly as planned on day 5 of Boladrol im waiting on my connect will be pinning Test E for the first time early next week i actually cant wait ha .As far as boladrol goes strength gains arent really coming in but my muscles do look fuller.One thing ive noticed when im handling heavy weights the stress on my joints that i usually feel isnt there.Starting weight 211 lb 6'1 dont know bf% ill find out & post it later
second post like this i had to say, GET ALL YOUR GEAR AND PCT BEFORE YOU START! I know how anxious everyone is to get on but get all your stuff first and then start or rework the cycle.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on how things are going.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Thursday Week 2 took my first shot (EASY) smooth & legit so far the strength gains are coming in more gradually than sd,but i am already looking bigger also im not really retaining as much water as i thought no sides at all so far which is really good .Endurance in the weight room is already through the roof is there anything anybody would like to know ,ideas ?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Add some creatine to PCT, i would start it the last wk of the cycle so you give it a little time to work and as you come off all the good stuff you wont crash.

Good move on 12wks for Tes E, it needs time to really shine. As for the cloimd, 100/50/50/25 i think would be better. The shutdown from 120mg of tren isnt going to be fun...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting an urge to go to the gym now just from seeing this. First cycle I'm in bro good luck!

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Add some creatine to PCT, i would start it the last wk of the cycle so you give it a little time to work and as you come off all the good stuff you wont crash.

As for the cloimd, 100/50/50/25 i think would be better. The shutdown from 120mg of tren isnt going to be fun...
Yeah i definately will also ive been recommended not to run Test @500 for first cycle & to run prop instead by my supplier :ugh2:wat do you think

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the reasoning?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i definately will also ive been recommended not to run Test @500 for first cycle & to run prop instead by my supplier :ugh2:wat do you think
Testosterone propionate (prop) is test. Does your supplier recommend test P instead of test e? The "safer" choice for a beginner could be either. Test P requires accurately timed and frequent injections to maintain stable levels, whereas test e is self time released due to the longer ester. HOWEVER because its time released if u have a side effect that requires stopping the cycle you will still have the test in your system for awhile.

Personal choice IMO is test e but either would be appropriate for a first cycle.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Yeah that being one of the reasons also less water retention & the time it takes to kick in
Well today is the end of week 2 and i think Bdrol is kicking in full swing had a very disappointing workout yesterday as im not getting the strength gains im used to getting compared to Sd today tho i decided to hit incline bench for the second day in a row and i felt recovered 225 x 10 and it came alot easier than usual and got pumped as hell so in my past experiences are good signs that aas are kicking in . i dont have as much time to workout as i used to because of work ive got tomorrow off ill update and see how it goes i waiting on the tren & test to kick in i know thats going to be killer :smokin:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Still following along, did you switch to prop? And did you say you did incline bench two days back to back? Just out of curiosity, whats your calorie intake?

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
About 3500 im realy busy during the week so i dont have as much time to keep track of things like i would like to ,yes i did yesterday was Back & bis definitely looked alot more pumped and yes i was suggested to do prop instead pinning turned out not to be big deal so im alrite with it

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
4 days into week 4 of B Drol Legs Today Workout went really good i think this Ph takes time to shine i hit Pr For Deads, Squats ,& leg press Felt way more pumped recovery is up also finding that im more irratable and blow up at small thing maybe its me hit shoulders yesterday then a little incline bench today didnt feel sore & hit another pr im pinning test prop tomm 100mg eod i ended up bridging Bdrol into x tren and im about a week & a half in im only taking 4mg im sure this stuff wouldve been tha shizz @ 6 or 8

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Finished with B drol i personally like sd more it gives more dramatic strength gains and i can take the sides ,has anybody ran x tren 120 150 or more how was it, how long til test props size & strength gains really start to show so far other people are telling me how i got bigger i will also be running SARMS S4 in pct

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
keep crushing it bro - try to keep that rage in check

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd!

howd you like the bola?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Cycle layout looks good. You should have great gains from it.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
I Am ! I havent updated for a while currently running 150mg x tren i switched from prop to Sus 400 gains are coming slower than expected strength and endurance in the gym are off the charts so are the pumps
Shoulder Press 90x6
Dumbbell Bench 120x 6
Incline Bench 275 x5 =)
Deadlift 300x8
Should give you an idea of where Maybe ill post some progress pics . I liked B Drol it wasnt as strong as i thought it was going to be @4mg i would take Sd over it ,i havent taken it at 6 or 8 i would probably have a better opinion of it ill run it at higher dose next time i run i will at a higher dose , i kind of want to throw in another oral,any thought ,ideas ,suggestion i want to also run sarms during pct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Am ! I havent updated for a while currently running 150mg x tren i switched from prop to Sus 400 gains are coming slower than expected strength and endurance in the gym are off the charts so are the pumps
Shoulder Press 90x6
Dumbbell Bench 120x 6
Incline Bench 275 x5 =)
Deadlift 300x8
Should give you an idea of where Maybe ill post some progress pics . I liked B Drol it wasnt as strong as i thought it was going to be @4mg i would take Sd over it ,i havent taken it at 6 or 8 i would probably have a better opinion of it ill run it at higher dose next time i run i will at a higher dose , i kind of want to throw in another oral,any thought ,ideas ,suggestion i want to also run sarms during pct
another oral?

epis
m14add
pmag

idk those are some that come to mind

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
I was thinking a short run with superdrol or Dmz and even possibly methadrol extreme how is Dymethazine at higher dose compared to super anything recommended else i will be taking cycle support keep things in check & ive been off 150mg x tren for about a week ill post progress pics today