Sust 300 and Test E 250 stacked together?

joemontey50

Awards
Sust 300 and Test E 250 stacked together?

hey guys someone told me to use both on first cycle---he said sust is great for beginners and would do 1cc monday am and 1 cc thursday pm and that he would do 1-2ccs of test E 250 wednesdays---he said this would help keep levels stable
I have gone thru a ton of threads and cant seem to get much info please any feedback from knowledgeable experienced people would be greatly appreciated
i am 44yo 5'9 190lbs with 10%BF and looking to put on 20lbs lean muscle and increase strength and break thru some plateus

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon is a mix of different test esters, including test e. Depending on your blend you are gettting a significant amount of test e just from the sust. I would recommend using test e, 500mg EW and drop the sust.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Note you still need to develop a decent pct and support supps. Don;t just jump right into a cycle, take your time to research and plan it out. I'd be happy to help you out. I recommend picking either sust or test e

joemontey50

Awards
i plan on running .25 arimidex eod during the 12 weeks and pct will be clomid 100mg,50mg,50mg,40mg---support will be milk thistle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looks good - i usually take post cycle support, sustain alpha and lean xtreme during pct. i also throw in some creatine.