Cycle for March 1st

yanks1991

Awards
I am 20 years old. I weigh 205 almost 6 foot and my body fat is at 10-12%. I have alot of water weight. I want to keeo most of my size but I want to get shreded. I want to get veiny and ripped. I work out 5 days a week rarely do any cardio or abs. My diet is decent not bad but not great. I play baseball also. Please any advice. I have HGH generic blue tops how long should i do that for because I am thinking about buying 5 or 6 kits and how many iu's. I am getting 3 bottles of tren 4 or 5 bottles of test prop and 100 50 mg winny tabs. Please help me with more information and what pct and my set up to take. Thank you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 20 years old. I weigh 205 almost 6 foot and my body fat is at 10-12%. I have alot of water weight. I want to keeo most of my size but I want to get shreded. I want to get veiny and ripped. I work out 5 days a week rarely do any cardio or abs. My diet is decent not bad but not great. I play baseball also. Please any advice. I have HGH generic blue tops how long should i do that for because I am thinking about buying 5 or 6 kits and how many iu's. I am getting 3 bottles of tren 4 or 5 bottles of test prop and 100 50 mg winny tabs. Please help me with more information and what pct and my set up to take. Thank you.
Your answer is in bold above.

You're 20 years old, don't mess around with stuff you don't need to to achieve the results you want. Add in some cardio and dial in your nutrition and you'll be dropping bf% to "look ripped."

ps Everyone would love to "get ripped and veiny" and "keep all their size" - but you usually choose one goal and go for it. If you're happy with your size now, add in the cardio that you don't do and see what it does before throwing drugs at the problem.