Scorpio's homebrew cycle

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle Sun 1/26/03. I wrote down all my current measurements but forgot to bring it to work to enter all the info, so I'll put down what I remember and guess the rest.
.................right.................left......213lbs.BF??mabe 15% or more
bicep 15 3/4...................16
forearm 13 3/4......???....13 3/4
chest 46
waist 37
quad 23.5-24....?????....23.5-24
calf 15........................15
I'll correct these if they are off and post new measurements when I'm done.
On to the HB. I used 6gr 1-test and 6gr 4ad in 240ml....40%everclear.....30%ipm....10%oa...10%glycerin....10%dmso. At first the PH wouldn't dissolve, so I put it in hot water and presto dissolved. It still seperates when I let it sit, but shaking the piss out of it before application works just fine. So I end up getting 50mg/ml and I apply 4ml twice a day or 8ml per day. At this rate it should last 30 days. I am also using whey....multi...vitC....liver tabs...flax. Post cycle I'll go with 6-oxo 3caps with evening meals for 20 days...along with zinc and flax.
Also wanted to mention that I've been using Dogg's training method (found @ anabolicextreme.com 'cycling for pennies') It seems to be working great. I'm gaining more mass than ever before and this is before starting my cycle. So for no problems with skin and applications, although it does stink a bit. I'll use d-limonene next time. I'll keep ya'll posted as I get more results.Later

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good luck with that scorpio. You lower half of the body looks like your weak frame. the calves and thighs, compared to your waist and upper body measurements, i would incorporate more emphasis on the lower body. With the raw stats given, i would guess your BF% a bit higher than 15. What are your goals? Looks like a good homebrew however...will run a similar my next time through after my current one. (possible a bit higher 1-test to 4ad ratio) Sage

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Whats up sage? Yea, my lower body is definitely my weak area....it was a bit worse, but slowly catching up. Beleive me I'm trying hard to do so. You are prolly right about the bf%. I haven't had it done in a long time. My goals are to gain as much mass as I can, filling in (improving) the lower body. My target weight after this cycle is about 225lbs. My upper body just always resonds or grows better or faster than my lower. I will bust my ass to bring it (lower body)up to par. After being satisfied with mass and muscle gain, then mabe I'll cut......I hardly ever do. Can you make any suggestions on improving the lower body? Thanks.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Just checked what I had written down and all stats are accurate. I re-measured my quads and this is what I came up with. Lower quad (above knee) 20.5 in..........mid quad 23.5......upper quad 24.5. I'm guessing the mid is what everyone measures. So far no change in weight and feeling very strong in my lifts. I got a little irritation on my inner quads, so I switched to another site for application. I'll keep ya'll posted as I get more results.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So it's been about 2 1/2 weeks and not to much to report....Kinda disappointed because I'm still hovering at the same weight......right about 210lbs. On past cycles I usually gain 6-7lbs in the first week....then slowly gain from there. I don't know if the dose is to low or what???? I'm doing 4ml 2x day.....@50mg/ml, should be enough to make decent gains. Diet is the same, haven't changed at all. Training is a bit different, but not by much....just training 3 days instead of my previous 4 days. I am lifting higher pondages, but not substantially higher. The only things that are different this time are the addition of dmso to my recipe and the slight change in workout.....I think that the dmso would only inprove absobtion, therefore the 4ml 2x day.

Also, I got a new scale which measures BF %......you take height....neck and waist measurements enter them into the scale, step on and weigh yourself. don't know how accurate that is but it says I have 20.5%bf.

If anyone has input, it is much appreciated. I may try upping cals a bit and ride this cycle to the end and start post cycle recovery. Keep ya posted.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
On my 1-test cycles i don't gain until weeks 3-4.. Only on my first 1-test cycle did I gain in the first 2 weeks.. Give it time you will get gains.. DOn't worry. If its killing you then up the cals 500.... Also you may be losing BF% which would mean you are agining weight but you are losing BF as well at the same time.. That could be why you are not seeing anything on the scale... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
On my 1-test cycles i don't gain until weeks 3-4.. Only on my first 1-test cycle did I gain in the first 2 weeks.. Give it time you will get gains.. DOn't worry. If its killing you then up the cals 500.... Also you may be losing BF% which would mean you are agining weight but you are losing BF as well at the same time.. That could be why you are not seeing anything on the scale... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...
Thanks curt, I was thinking the same thing. The mirror tells me I'm looking better. At the beginning my belly was a bit distended, but now it has leveled out. I guess I'm just used to the sudden jump in weight like my first couple of cycles. I'll just go by what the mirror tells me, thanks for the reassurance bro, needed that. I'll keep ya posted.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I may try upping cals a bit and ride this cycle to the end and start post cycle recovery. Keep ya posted. [/B]

That's the best idea yet!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So, here are my results after 23 days:
210lbs.......L............R
bi.............16.5.......16 1/4
chest...........47
waist...........37.5
forearm.....13.5........13.5
quad (above knee) 20 3/4.....20 3/4
(mid quad) 23.5......23.5
(upper quad) 25.5.....25.5
calf............15.5...........15.5

My cycle went 23 days....just over 3wks and just under 4wks (28 days)....Doseage or measurements may have caused this. So, first of all I am the same weight as when I started, but as you can tell I did get a small increase in measurements. What really surprised me was that I didn't gain weight in lbs at all. On every other cycle I've always gained 10-16lbs easy....with 6-7 lbs on the first week. Mabe it was just quality gains???? I know the formula was absorbing because I could taste it soon after application and I got nad shrinkage....I just didn't see the difference on the scale. Diet was in check, I don't count cals, but I eat every 2-3 hrs and get all my prot/carb/fat....I would guess 3500-4000 mabe...I eat very well meaning (alot) and not very clean. Just wanted to know if anyone else has ever had this happen? (no increase in lbs) cause it's the first time it has ever happened to me on a cycle. Will start small frequent dosees of eca today......6-oxo tonight along with flax and zinc. Mabe I'll take 4wks off and try again, or take a longer break. Later.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Could be that you have been saturating your system... Take a long break and give it another try.... Did you lose bf? Talk to ya....

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Could be that you have been saturating your system... Take a long break and give it another try.... Did you lose bf? Talk to ya....
Hadn't done a cycle since around March of 2002.....so I had a long break. I think I look a bit leaner but not to much at all....especially in the abdominal area. My measurements and scale say I'm still the same 20.5% BF.