H-Drol by CEL - Review

derker2008

Awards
Hi Everyone -

I want to try and do my part by contributing my two cents after completing my first cycle of H-Drol by CEL. This was my second pro-hormone cycle ever; my first cycle was Epistane by IBE well over a year and half ago. Again, this review is strictly my opinion and take it for what it's worth. I hope it helps somebody.

I'm 27 yrs old, been working out on & off since I was 15 years old but really slacked off in my early twenties. I've been going strong now for the past 16months and have totally changed my body as I was 250 lbs and almost 28% BF 16 months ago. At 5'10" that is pretty overweight; nonetheless, I got down to about 213 lbs and 21.2% BF this fall and really wanted to try H-Drol to assist in gaining muscle & burning more fat off my body.

Start Date: 8/22/2010
End Cycle Date: 10/6/2010
Stats on 8/22:
Waist - 38"
Biceps - 15"
Chest - 43"
Neck - 14.5"
Weight - 213 lbs
Height - 5'10"
BF - 21.2%

Diet: High Protein, so High in healthy Fats, Minimal carbs except before&after work-outs. No more than 3000cals per day, usually less. Workout 5-6 days w/1-2days break. Workouts are approximately 2 hours long with the first portion being 30+mins of cardio on the Eliptical; next 1hr-1.5hrs is lifting using a circuit training method. For Example, Day 1 would be Chest, Stomach, & Tri's.....Bench Dbs, Hangin Legs Raises, Cable Flys, Sit-Ups, Incline Press, Decline Crunches, Decline DB Press, Oblique Crunches, Dips...run 3-4 circuits and then burn out the triceps at the end. Similar w/o routine w/ shoulder&legs, and back&bis....and rotate these three days.

Cycle Info:
H-Drol by CEL
I spread the dosings out as much as possible throughout the day. I would try to make sure I dosed prior to working out. Prior to starting my cycle I began taking Cycle Assist for 7 days. While on cycle I took Cycle Assist as directed through my PCT as well as a daily Mutli-Vitamin, and Glucosamine almost everyday.
3 days @ 50 mgs
11 days @ 75 mgs
21 days @ 100 mgs
7 days @ 125 mgs

Stats on 10/11 (5 days after my cycle):
Waist - 37"
Biceps - 16"
Chest - 44.5"
Neck - 15"
Weight - 214 lbs
Height - 5'10"
BF - 19.1%

PCT Info:
I took Cycle Support by AI (took as directed), I had almost two bottles of NutraPlanet's Trione caps(2/3/4/4), Cycle Assist (took as directed), and Nolva (30/25/20/20).

Notes:
- Definitely noticed fat loss while on cycle; especially in my stomach region. Keep in mind I've been losing weight through hardwork, lots of cardio and eating right but I feel the H-Drol assisted in additional fat loss.
- Increase strength and muscle (muscle definition improved)
- Pumps began around week 2; that's when you know it's kicking in your muscles literally get "swole".
- Joint pains around Wk 4 w/heavier weight
- noticed testicle shrinkage / decreased libido (all is back to normal now)
- leg pains while running for some reason, bad shin splints, so I had to stick to the elipitical

I just got some blookwork but they forgot to do everything so I'm going back to see my doctor this week to make sure hormone levels are all good. But everything else was fince except my liver levels were slightly elevated still after PCT but going to have those double checked.

All-In-All H-Drol isn't a bad product but I definitely suggest everybody does their due dilligence. I'm still strong and lean but lost a little size after my PCT as I'm still (cutting) losing weight down to about 206 lbs but BF is dropping as well. IMO, being that these PH are oral, methylated compunds they can be dangerous and without lots of reseach and caution they can be harmful. I feel it's each persons' repsonsibility to use these products safely. Hell real gear when used properly could be safer than this stuff...again just my opinion but overall this cycle was a successful recomp.

Cheers.