Winstrol Only? Need some help

chestnut35

Awards
I am 26, 6'0" 208lbs, right around 13% body fat. My goal is to acheive a weight around 215 or so and hopefully 7-8% bidy fat. I am thinking of running a Winstrol only cycle but have read much about how it will only help me to lean out and that most likely I will need to run test with it as well. I have done PH's before but never the real deal so of course I plan on starting the winny around 30-40mg ED and working my way up to about 50-60mg ED. Is the body weight and fat percent acheiveable running just winny and using the appropriate diet or will test be needed. I have my diet and evrything laid out and have done some research for awhile. Just wanted to get peoples honest opinion on what has aand hasnt worked for them. Thanks ahead of time for all the help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just in case you hadn't done the math, to get to 7% at 215 pounds, you would have to gain 20 pounds of pure muscle while losing 12 pounds of fat.

Good luck

chestnut35

Awards
I know its going to take time and I may not get to a full 215 with 7% body fat, I'm just trying to see if that is a good approach to start with seeing that its the first true cycle i will have tried

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should either bulk or cut, and on your first cycle, you should definitely choose a different steroid and bulk.

jeremywick07

Awards
been thinking about taking a oral winstrol. Not to sure how it works with the HALF LIFE. if you can explain this before i begin a cycle. I have been taking HDROL by competitivve edge labs, this is a great PH for bulking

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Wont gain much size on Winstrol and plan on having some sore joints after a bit. Is there a particular reason you want to go with Winny? If you want to do it right you're going to have to inject.

chestnut35

Awards
I was goinh with winny because my guy could get it for me. He can get me test too which from alot of reading people say it would be benefeicial to stack with it. What would you recommend instead?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I say pick up a bottle of Epi-Strong and run that as your first cycle, try to pack on 12 lean pounds. After you maintain those gains a few months you wan work on getting your bodyfat under 10%. Trying to accomplish both at the same time is trying to do too much.

edit: if you can get test, I say run 10-12 weeks of test and just try to bulk up like 20 pounds. That's a fine first cycle, pack some mass on. Most people gain a lot on their first test cycle.

jeremywick07

Awards
I understand the winstrol and winny focus on the cutting aspect. But say with injected is it a daily or every other day process. Trying to find out how much a 10ml vial will last is taking 150mg at a time. The HALF LIFE is what is confussing me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
winstrol should be run at 50mg everyday, a 10mL vial at 50mg/mL will last 10 days. No need to take 150mg at a time. Half life of winstrol is probably 5-8 hours.

jeremywick07

Awards
Thanks i was reading off of Nosha.biz/anabolic that taking 100-600mg a week is in a good range and the half life was 48hrs. Just want to get my facts straight before considering a cycle.

chestnut35

Awards
I agree it is a bit much, these are just long term goals so I have no problem packing on lean mass first then doing some cutting. Epi-strong I dont know if my friend has that or not

WetWorks

Awards
EQ and Primo would be a good combo. forget about Winny, more than likely you'll be stopping, cause your joints are killing you.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
winni has also been effective by sticking a dose under the tongue and sirling it around just like taking in gel version of clen