Test E/Tren E Cycle

push

Awards
I have been researching a test enanthate and tren enanthate cycle because I came across some pre mixed gear (TnT) and it has its pros and cons. pros obviously are the convenience factor of having it pre mixed and the price, the cons are that it is gonna be pretty painful and if I decide I want to ditch the tren mid cycle i'll have to get another vial of test enanthate. The stuff is mixed at about 250mg test and 150mg tren... so 400mg/ml (which is why im expecting it to be uncomfortable)
I was thinking of running it at 0.75 ml twice a week and running the cycle for 8 weeks. I and am aware of the sides that come with tren but am eager to try it out. For Pct I was thinking of a HCG soon after last injection and then after 2 weeks or so beginning clomid.
This is very open to criticism and advice for anything as this is a very vague and rough outline or just advice in general from people with experience with tren. I am looking for some quality gains that are fairly dry.
Thank you in advance.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is way too short, dose is too low, hcg is for on cylce. you arent ready for this man you need to put in a lot more time and research before you do your first injection. the injection pain is the least of your worries

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get another bottle and run it 12 wks. IDK how many cc's your pining but the more it is the more it will hurt. Also press the liquid in the pin inextremely slowly, the slower you go putting the stuff into the muscle will also reduce pain.

PiTTBull1981

Awards
I am new to forums and have a question on a cycle i am putting together.I have been lifting for 8 years and have done 5 cycles total.My first cycle i was young and really didnt know enough..ran sust250 and tren e at low doses for around 12 weeks
age=30
weight=165
height=5'6
BF%=around 9

2xcycles=dex .5 daily
sust250=500mgweek
eq=400mgweek

1x.5dex daily
testc=500mgweek
eq=400mgweek

recent cycle
test prop=100mgeod
winn=50mgeod
dex=.5 ed
and all post with clomid and nolvadex
My next cycle was thinking of running
test e=500mg week
tren e=400mg week
dex=.5ed Pct clomid and nolva
my question is am i runnig tren to high for really being my first time??

PiTTBull1981

Awards
I am new to forums and have a question on a cycle i am putting together.I have been lifting for 8 years and have done 5 cycles total.My first cycle i was young and really didnt know enough..ran sust250 and tren e at low doses for around 12 weeks
age=30
weight=165
height=5'6
BF%=around 9

2xcycles=dex .5 daily 12 weeks
sust250=500mgweek
eq=400mgweek

1x.5dex daily 12 weeks
testc=500mgweek
eq=400mgweek

recent cycle 8weeks
test prop=100mgeod
winn=50mgeod
dex=.5 ed
and all post with clomid and nolvadex
My next cycle was thinking of running 12 weeks
test e=500mg week
tren e=400mg week
dex=.5ed Pct clomid and nolva
my question is am i runnig tren to high for really being my first time??