Transform SD-Epi *Gotta Get Get*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Transform SD-Epi *Gotta Get Get*


    Boom!!

    Its time to get my bulk on! This will my first experience with superdrol and should be a fun ride.

    I bought the Transform: SD-Extreme and will be rockin' that. I know many have wondered if its good/legit or not. I will be the guinea pig for this clone. Thank me later and find me a liver donor just in case. Ha.


    Age: 26
    Current Weight: 182 lbs.

    Gear:
    SD 10/20/20
    Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40

    Cycle Support:
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Raw One for Men
    RYR
    DHEA - CoQ10

    PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    PCT Assist
    DAA
    CEE

    Workout Setup:
    Well its a combination of DoggCrap and Layne Norton.
    So I will be hitting each body part x2 a week and add in a extra arm day since I should have some enhanced recovery. Or so I hope.

    Day 1 - Lower Power
    Day 2 - Upper Power
    Day 3 - Rest
    Day 4 - Lower Hypertrophy
    Day 5 - Upper Hyper
    Day 6 - Arms Hyper
    Day 7 - Rest

    Diet -

    Will be aiming for the 3600 cal range at beginning and ramp up with the weight accordingly. Of course.....lots of water 1.5-2.0 gallons a day. I wont get into too much specifs right now.


    All starts tomorrow.


  2. hmm. I dont see the point of running 10mgs. What epi product are you using?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    hmm. I dont see the point of running 10mgs. What epi product are you using?
    I was going to run a few days at 10mg to see how I react to it. If all is well then I will ramp it up to 20mg on day 4 or 5. Unless you feel otherwise. Im using the Transform Epi. I wanted to stick with the same company to gauge how legit they are, plus its a good price.
    •   
       


  4. Up to you man. My thinking is: if you are going to notice sides it wont be at 10mgs. Interested to see how this works for you. Im currently in day 6 of my first sd cycle. i have a log going if you want to check it out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Up to you man. My thinking is: if you are going to notice sides it wont be at 10mgs. Interested to see how this works for you. Im currently in day 6 of my first sd cycle. i have a log going if you want to check it out.
    I checked it out. Your cycle looks way more aggressive than mine/more fun. Looks good.
  6. SGTgreen
    SGTgreen's Avatar

    in this for results!

  7. I've been running that sd extreme from transform supplements for about a week now. I've used a couple different clones in the past and I'm liking this one the most. I ran their epi product about 4 months ago too and it's legit Epistane. I was using anabolic formulations Epidrol for 3 weeks before I switched to the forged Epi after hearing the Epidrol tested out bad and the difference was unreal

  8. kill it man...i hope it treats you well

  9. Nice I was creating a similar winter bulk, but I think I am going with AndroMass. Sub'd to see how you like it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    hmm. I dont see the point of running 10mgs. What epi product are you using?
    He's running the SD @10mgs the first week, not Epi

    Looks like a good bridge setup. Im gonna get me some of the Transform SD!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  11. Awesome. Should be a great run. I wanna pick some up cause it's only 16 bucks!! Lol but I got so much SD already! Ahhhh

  12. Day 1 - 11/23

    SD 10mg @ 8am

    Macros:
    Calories 3,757
    Carbs 527
    Protein 275
    Fat 65


    Workout: Shoulder/Chest (this is not normally my routine, working out with a buddy in town)

    Incline DB press
    45 x 10
    50 x 12
    55 x 10
    60 x 10

    HS chest press
    90x 10
    140 x 10
    160 x 8

    HS
    Shoulder Press
    50x 10
    100 x10
    150 x 8

    Most of my chest number will be weak compared to other parts because I recently recovered from a sternoclavicular injury/inflammation. So I havent done chest press for over 10 months. Blah.

    Feeling/Sides: Felt a slight elevation of BP throught the day. Other than that nothing to report. So i would assume that means its doing something and its not just crushed up zince or something. Ha



    etc...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    Most of my chest number will be weak compared to other parts because I recently recovered from a sternoclavicular injury/inflammation. So I havent done chest press for over 10 months. Blah.
    Injuries always suck.

    Everytime I see someone use the "HS" when describing an exercise it always takes me 5 minutes to figure out Hammer Strength. I literally think to myself "Thats not BB or DB, wtf? LOL
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. HS?? Real men use Barbells

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    HS?? Real men use Barbells
    This wasnt actually my chest day. And I agree BB is for men.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    This wasnt actually my chest day. And I agree BB is for men.
    Just givin ya a hard time buddy

    But honestly only machines i use is the leg press, leg ext & leg curl. Love me some barbell & db work.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Just givin ya a hard time buddy

    But honestly only machines i use is the leg press, leg ext & leg curl. Love me some barbell & db work.
    That is why it takes me so long to figure out. Everything is free weights for me except for on leg days when I use some of the circuits on top of squats, etc...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That is why it takes me so long to figure out. Everything is free weights for me except for on leg days when I use some of the circuits on top of squats, etc...
    Yup, nothing can top free weights. All a guy really needs is a BB, squat rack, adjustable bench, and a ****ton of plates.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Just givin ya a hard time buddy

    But honestly only machines i use is the leg press, leg ext & leg curl. Love me some barbell & db work.
    No I think he meant you like men... hahaha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    He's running the SD @10mgs the first week, not Epi
    That was understood
  21. SGTgreen
    SGTgreen's Avatar

    Ah nice start on the log, now jump to 20mg's at least. haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    That was understood
    sorry, but not by the way it was written . . . you mention running 10mgs then follow with a question on epi, seemed like you were talking about epi for everything
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  23. Quote Originally Posted by SGTgreen View Post
    Ah nice start on the log, now jump to 20mg's at least. haha
    BAM!!!!

    Day 2 - 11/24

    SD 10mg @ 8am and 10mg @ 2pm

    Current Weight: 184

    Macros:
    Total Calories 3615
    Carbs 450g 49%
    Protein 305g 33%
    Fat 72g 18%

    Hows the macros looks guys? Opinions?


    Workout: Legs Hyper

    Leg Press
    3pps x 15
    5pps x 10
    6pps x 10
    7pps x 8
    7pps x 8
    4pps x 15

    Seated Leg Curl
    50 x 10
    70 x 10
    90 x 10

    Lunges
    90 lbs X 10steps x 3

    There was some other misc crap, but thats the core stuff.


    Feeling/Sides: Slight elevation of BP throughout the day. Other than that nothing to report. Noticed a little back pump in the gym tonight while rocking the lunges. Probably start rockin' the taurine pre-workout next session. And yes I need to show some Day 1/before photos soon and measurements.

  24. There ya go you will definately feel the 20! Good stuff with the pics and measurements comin.

  25. As promised.


    Stats - From Day 2

    Height:
    5' 8" (1 m 73 cm)
    Weight : 183
    Bodyfat: 13.5 %
    Waist: 35"
    Thighs: 23.25"
    Calves: 15"
    Chest: 38.5"
    Forearms: 11"
    Arms: 13"
    Shoulders: 44.5"
    Hips: 42.5"
    Neck: 15"


    Photos will come once i hit the 50 post mark

  26. you should do measurements flexed, not many people go by unflexed measurements

  27. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    you should do measurements flexed, not many people go by unflexed measurements
    lets not be hasty here...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    you should do measurements flexed, not many people go by unflexed measurements
    So you want me to do a little GTL and flex prior to measurements? I guess I could do a flexed measurement of the major parts if you want sir.

  29. It's not a big deal I just have no frame of reference for unflexed measurements and I think most people would agree. I know what my arms flexed are and have no idea what they are unflexed.
    your cycle looks fine anyhow

  30. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    It's not a big deal I just have no frame of reference for unflexed measurements and I think most people would agree. I know what my arms flexed are and have no idea what they are unflexed.
    your cycle looks fine anyhow
    Alright. I will try and get those flexed measurements up tonight.

  31. Day 4 - 11/26

    SD 10mg @ 8am and 10mg @ 2pm

    Current Weight: 186

    Macros:
    Total Calories 3455


    Workout: Upper Power

    Dont Laugh....LOL

    BB Chest Press
    95x10
    135x 6
    145 x 5
    145 x 5
    135 x 6

    UH Grip Cable Lat Pulldowns
    90x 8
    120 x 6
    135 x 6
    150 x 6
    165 x 5

    HS Incline Press
    90 x 8
    140 x 6
    140 x 6
    140 x 5

    HS Low Row
    90 x 6
    110 x 6
    140 x 6
    140 x 6


    Feeling/Sides: Actually felt great today. No elevated BP noticed until I hit the gym. Dont feel any strength gain yet, but my weight did go up to 186 lbs. Must be the water/glyco loading up.

  32. Does BB chest press mean bench press? Cuz at 5'8 186 your bench shouldn't be topping out at 145 pounds. Not if you are cycling.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  33. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Does BB chest press mean bench press? Cuz at 5'8 186 your bench shouldn't be topping out at 145 pounds. Not if you are cycling.
    I think you missed out on my injury that I recently recovered from. Sternoclavicular joint had been severely sprained. In the Xrays my clavicles had shifted on the sternum left to right. So for probably a 14+ months I did no bench press as it would cause immense pain. Anyways, I do a agree its weak for a bench. I bet we will see a big jump in the press.
  34. SGTgreen
    SGTgreen's Avatar

    You will see a big jump in strength for sure, just be careful not to re-injure with the rapid strength increases...

  35. What happen to the transform SD on the website. I noticed on about the 8th day on M-drol the gains really start kicking in. I'm on my last bottle of M-drol and i'm on the 13th day, i'm jacked. Hope the transform SD is as good as the hard to get M-drol. What's your thoughts so far and where'd it go, lol.....

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SGTgreen View Post
    You will see a big jump in strength for sure, just be careful not to re-injure with the rapid strength increases...
    No doubt. I really dont want to re-injure the joint but its been feeling no pain for the last 2 months. But trust me Ive been taking precautions and being careful. Thanks for looking out.
  37. SGTgreen
    SGTgreen's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
    What happen to the transform SD on the website. I noticed on about the 8th day on M-drol the gains really start kicking in. I'm on my last bottle of M-drol and i'm on the 13th day, i'm jacked. Hope the transform SD is as good as the hard to get M-drol. What's your thoughts so far and where'd it go, lol.....
    It sold out. More is being ran next week. That site gets M-drol in every week, it just sells out fast because they are the cheapest in the world.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SGTgreen View Post
    It sold out. More is being ran next week. That site gets M-drol in every week, it just sells out fast because they are the cheapest in the world.
    So next week there will be more? For the same price? I tried ordering some a few days ago with a discount code and it wasnt working unless you couldnt use it on the transform sd

  39. Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    I think you missed out on my injury that I recently recovered from. Sternoclavicular joint had been severely sprained. In the Xrays my clavicles had shifted on the sternum left to right. So for probably a 14+ months I did no bench press as it would cause immense pain. Anyways, I do a agree its weak for a bench. I bet we will see a big jump in the press.
    ok my bad. but i would be VERY wary cycling after an injury where your lift is depressed that much
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  40. Day 7 - 11/29

    SD 10mg @ 8am and 10mg @ 2pm

    Current Weight: 187 (+4lbs.)

    Macros:
    Total Calories 3200~ as of dinner time. Should hit 3800 by end of night.


    Workout: Upper


    BB Chest Press
    95x10
    135x 6
    155 x 8
    155 x 7
    155 x 6

    UH Grip Cable Lat Pulldowns
    90x 10
    135 x 8
    150 x 6
    165 x 6
    180 x 5

    Pec Fly Mach
    70x 12
    90x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

    HS Row
    90 x 12
    180 x 10
    270 x 10* helped
    270 x 8

    HS Shoulder Press
    70 x 12
    120 x 10
    140 x 6
    120 x 8


    Feeling/Sides: Actually felt great today. Finally felt that extra drive in the gym. That "on" feeling. Little strength gain and of course my weight went up. Chest looked and felt more full. So far no real sides to note and im happy about that. Oh and today I finally got hit with the thirsty bug... I drank my 1 gallon jug before 3 pm.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. where did the transform sd go ???
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
  2. Transform EPI
    By G8GT594 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:17 AM
  3. More TransForm Giveaway
    By CustomCapsule in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:31 PM
  4. Transform FORGED. What is it exactly?
    By CustomCapsule in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:20 AM
  5. transform from 25% bf- 13%
    By drummaboyzl in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 02:31 AM
Log in
Log in