First Cycle Help Please

TitanTraining

Awards
Hello all,

I am thinking about this setup for a first cycle...

Weeks 1-8: Sustanon 250 (1mL twice a week)
Weeks 1-10: Arimidex .5mg E3D

Weeks 7-12: Anavar 40mg / day
Weeks 7-12: Proviron 50mg / day

Weeks 1-15: hcg 250iu E4D
Week 16: Nolva 40mg / day
Weeks 17-19: Nolva 20mg / day

I am 37, 5'10", 230#, 16%bf and have been lifting seriously for many years off and on since my early teens. This would be my first adventure into gear, however. My goals are size and strength, with a bit of a cut toward the end.

Can you please provide some feedback and suggestions?

Thanks!

Generallee

Awards
Week 12-15 will be cleasning from an oral? Either get another vial of sus to run at the same time as the anavar and have a 12 week cycle or put the var at 5-8 for ur current cycle. Otherwise looks soild

TitanTraining

Awards
Week 12-15 will be cleasning from an oral? Either get another vial of sus to run at the same time as the anavar and have a 12 week cycle or put the var at 5-8 for ur current cycle. Otherwise looks soild
Thanks very much for your help!

Here is a modified setup...

Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 250 (2mL once a week)
Weeks 1-14: Arimidex .5mg E3D

Weeks 13-14: 2 week downtime while Sustanon runs its course. Nothing but Arimidex, as described above.

Weeks 6-15: HCG 250iu E4D
Week 15: Nolva 40mg / day
Weeks 16-18: Nolva 20mg / day

Notable changes are...

1. It was originally suggested to me that the Anavar overlaps the Sustanon by a week or two only. But, the most recent feedback seems to suggest that I should run the Sustanon through the full duration of the Anavar. So, that has been adjusted.

2. Per a recommendation, the Sustanon has been changed to 2mL once a week instead of 1mL twice a week.

3. HCG to start at week 6 instead of week 1.

New questions are...

1. The Arimidex was added to combat the bloat and other sides from Sustanon, as needed. It originally overlapped the Anavar/Proviron section of the cycle, but not by much. Is it OK to run Sustanon, Arimidex, Anavar, and Proviron all together for the last 6 weeks? Do I still want the Arimidex to run a couple weeks after the Sustanon finishes, to help the slower esters along?

2. I scaled back the HCG a bit, but some people have suggested to me that it might be too much (and that I will desensitize). It is my understanding that it's much more helpful to take during the cycle, rather than during PCT, so I'm confused now. Thoughts?

3. Does the timing look better?

4. Any other input?

Thanks again!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I was asking myself the same thing bro and I found this with some research. Right here at AM . Needless to say I bookmarked it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/87070-hcg-usage-cycle.html#post1224214

Ok for all the juicers out there , I would like to know what they think its best for a good rehabilitation after a steroid cycle.
HCG is nowadays a must have in all steroid cycles or post cycle therapy, but I believe that not everyone knows the danger of bad usage of this drug, high dosages shots or prolonged usage can lead to a desensitization of leydig cells turning the recovery even more difficult and maybe some permanent damage to the testicles.
I personally believe in the swalle`s protocol that advocates low dosages shots during cycle , and (this is only my personal opinion ) for no more than 6 weeks continuously beginning on week 3.
well bros I would like to see a good debate around hcg, here you go the Swalle protocol:

"I advise my anabolic androgenic steroids patients to use small amounts of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn’t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn’t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. lh - leutenizing hormone - levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a selective estrogen receptor modulator, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM’s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of anabolic androgenic steroids (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a “bridgeâ€￾. Just because you are not inhibiting the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can’t “foolâ€￾ the body—it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an aromatase inhibitor while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase lh - leutenizing hormone - production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other protocols."

Hope that Helps and that is a link at the top crediting the source.

Morry

TitanTraining

Awards
I was asking myself the same thing bro and I found this with some research. Right here at AM . Needless to say I bookmarked it.

Hope that Helps and that is a link at the top crediting the source.

Morry

Thanks! That was very helpful!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks very much for your help!

Here is a modified setup...

Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 250 (2mL once a week)
Weeks 1-14: Arimidex .5mg E3D

Weeks 13-14: 2 week downtime while Sustanon runs its course. Nothing but Arimidex, as described above.

Weeks 6-15: HCG 250iu E4D
Week 15: Nolva 40mg / day
Weeks 16-18: Nolva 20mg / day

Notable changes are...

1. It was originally suggested to me that the Anavar overlaps the Sustanon by a week or two only. But, the most recent feedback seems to suggest that I should run the Sustanon through the full duration of the Anavar. So, that has been adjusted.

2. Per a recommendation, the Sustanon has been changed to 2mL once a week instead of 1mL twice a week.

3. HCG to start at week 6 instead of week 1.

New questions are...

1. The Arimidex was added to combat the bloat and other sides from Sustanon, as needed. It originally overlapped the Anavar/Proviron section of the cycle, but not by much. Is it OK to run Sustanon, Arimidex, Anavar, and Proviron all together for the last 6 weeks? Do I still want the Arimidex to run a couple weeks after the Sustanon finishes, to help the slower esters along?

2. I scaled back the HCG a bit, but some people have suggested to me that it might be too much (and that I will desensitize). It is my understanding that it's much more helpful to take during the cycle, rather than during PCT, so I'm confused now. Thoughts?

3. Does the timing look better?

4. Any other input?

Thanks again!!
Run the anavar through the 2 week downtime while the sustanon clears, so run var from 8-14 and start PCT on 15

TitanTraining

Awards
Run the anavar through the 2 week downtime while the sustanon clears, so run var from 8-14 and start PCT on 15
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense.

If you know, would you mind helping out with this question?...

Thanks again!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you may still need a light dose of adex as the sustanon clears