Sust only cycle

bendin1140

Awards
Minds,

I'm gonna run Sust at 500mg a week (inject Mon/Thurs). Looking to gain about 20 pounds. I'm wondering about my pct though. I'm thinking nolva, but others say clomid. This is my first cycle with real gear. I've run ph's in the past. I know a lot of guys are gonna say to run a dbol/test stack, but I wanna stray from orals for awhile my liver needs a break. I know by running Sust alone its gonna take a few weeks before i start seeing gains but I'm ok with that. I'm planning on running it for 10 weeks. I'm 24, 5'10" 190lbs and have been lifting hard for years. Thanks

bendin1140

Awards
no comments? I'll take any advice I can get...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I did a few sust/omnadren runs, and here is my input regarding...

To fully take advantage of the short esters in sust, it needs to be administered every 2 days. IMO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would use more than just nolva for PCT. Add something like AI PCT support and run Clomid 50/50/50/50, and whatever creatine you like. Vit D and D-aspartic acid should also be used in decent doses.

bendin1140

Awards
Trip: so what dosage do you suggest per week on cycle. I'm really looking for answers as to how long after my last injectiion should i start running nolva.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip: so what dosage do you suggest per week on cycle. I'm really looking for answers as to how long after my last injectiion should i start running nolva.
Well I guess it all depends on the resources at hand. Like axio makes a 325 5 ester blend, and then the standard 250 basic sust/omnas. What does the collection consist of?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind too that if your goal is 20lbs in 10 weeks, odds are a fair bit will be fat. 2 lean pounds a week is difficult without dosing a lot higher.

bendin1140

Awards
enough to shoot 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks.
EASY: I don't know about that I've cycled ph's before and have had similiar gains and stayed below 11% bf. Right now I'm 8.5%. My diet is on point so I thinki i stand to gain some lean mass. It might not be 20lbs but it will be lean

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind too that if your goal is 20lbs in 10 weeks, odds are a fair bit will be fat. 2 lean pounds a week is difficult without dosing a lot higher.
That's not true, I like you bro, but that statement is entirely incorrect.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be much better off doing 100mg every 2 days. Trust me I know what I am talking about, and have vast experience with multi-ester test.

bendin1140

Awards
what are the benefits of this. i know you said to take advantage of the short esters, but am i going to see that much more results?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the benefits of this. i know you said to take advantage of the short esters, but am i going to see that much more results?
Yes, it's all about developing stable blood levels.

bendin1140

Awards
thanks man. so how long after my last injection should i start my pct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not true, I like you bro, but that statement is entirely incorrect.
I dunno, other than first cycle I've rarely seen someone add 20 real lean maintainable pound in even a 10 week cycle. If it was all that easy or possible we'd have more 240 lb 8% bodyfat guys roaming around.

And when did you end up in Tarpon? Just noticed that today. I'm out there a couple times a month, my parents live just outside of Howard park.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, other than first cycle I've rarely seen someone add 20 real lean maintainable pound in even a 10 week cycle. If it was all that easy or possible we'd have more 240 lb 8% bodyfat guys roaming around.

And when did you end up in Tarpon? Just noticed that today. I'm out there a couple times a month, my parents live just outside of Howard park.
Well he didn't say "maintainable" pounds :lol: , he just said 20 pounds. I been in Tarpon for a few months. How bout that Interstate 19!!!! Talk about a maddhouse. It's like driving in Nascar with every other driver hooked on crack AND meth!!! Old frickin lady's straight out of the cast of The Golden Girls, cut me off and give me the finger. I am a very good driver and I completely totaled a dude that cut me off. Lucky for me my Lincoln Navigator is built like a tank. The economy is VERY bad around here yo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The plus is that come April, at least a lot of the old people disappear, and don't come back till september/october. But yeah, its freakin nuts at times there on 19.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established