The train wreck log: high dosed epi with a 2 week kick start of mdxt

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Goals: The main goal of this cycle is to recomp. From all the logs I’ve been following, I’m fairly sure I’m going to fail on that front. I'm going to run it like a recomp but I know I'm going to gain weight.

I broke up with my on and off again gf 7 months ago(been dating her since I was 17, I’m 25 now), and every time we split I turn into a meat head. I’m up about 35 lbs since then. My waist size hasn’t changed since I was 160 lbs and I'm about 195-200 lbs now. I used to be a semi athletic 240 so I think most of my gains should be attributed to muscle memory.

My ph history is – 19-nor andro(I sincerely miss this one), epi, m1,4, hdrol. :food:

I torched my body this week to shock the hell out of my muscles. Same weight reps at 40/30/20/10 on all major muscle groups, mostly compound lifts. I always do it along with buying some new kicks to work out in. I'm a sneaker head and I basically have an excuse to buy shoes no matter what.

Work out: I'm either going to run a 5 or a 6 day split. I'm going to judge it based on how tired I'm feeling that week. If i'm feeling super human it'll look something like this:

Sunday: heavy chest/tris
Monday: light back/bis
Tuesday: Heavy legs
Wednesday: shoulders/light chest
Thursday: heavy back
Friday: light legs
Saturday: off

The 5 day will look more like this

Sunday: chest/tris
Monday: back
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: shoulders
Friday: arms with some back thrown in, its a weak spot for me.
Saturday: off

Cardio will be atleast 4 times a week, more if my body doesn't say screw you. I've been training for a triathlon but my hip flexor has been killing me lately so I'm not going to do the race. Normally I'll jog/run for a hour or I'll knock out a 2-4 hour bike ride. I live by the beach and looking at hot chicks playing volleyball in bikinis for 4 hours is easy to do, trust me.

Just a note: I have strong shoulders and legs so some of my lifts might seem outlandishly high for someone my size/weight/body composition. I’ll post videos if I can get someone to take it and spot me when I go heavy. I tend to scare old people at the gym. Only major downside of lifting from 5-7am.

Diet:I will be eating approximately 3000 calories, high protein high fats minimal carbs. I’m debating on carbing up post work out. I think I feel/look better when I go low carb. Although unless I eat a ton of carbs I really don't get fat... but when I ran m1,4 and was eating carbs for every meal, I blew up. Not a goal here. Planning on carbing up 1-2 times a week, I don't really miss them ever.

I have no problem eating the same foods every day for month at a time so I can post up a fairly accurate meal plan.

Meal 1: 4 eggs with cheese
Meal 2: Protein shake, 2 scoops whey - morning post work out (might throw some wxy maize in to make it 60g protein, 30 g carbs @ 600 cals)
Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna with some pork rinds
Meal 4: 7 oz chicken + cheese
Meal 5: some meat product, I usually go out for lunch with my co-workers but I’ll be eating atleast 50g of protein.
Meal 6: protein shake – only for post cardio
Meal 7: usually red meat, most of the time steak along with some veggies
Meal 8: 2 cups cottage cheese + whey protein powder (mostly for flavor)

drinking bcaas through out the day. water intake goal 1.5-2 gallons

Targeting 300+g a protein, 150g+ of fat, ~ 30-40g carbs

EDIT: So I basically backed out of this cycle. It was doing great, mdxt with katanadrol. Katana dried me up so bad I was having joint pain despite being on cissus and dosing 12g of fish oil daily. Dropped that and switched in epi after about 2 weeks. With all the stuff surrounding MDXT I decided to drop that off as well. Got 2 weeks and 2 days in on it, put on about 15 lbs in that time period, which is impressive for a guy thats not 160 lbs.

Right now it is looking at a 2 week jump start of mdxt finished with 4 to maybe 5 weeks of epi. I'm going to get blood tests after being on epi for a month to see where I stand as far as my liver goes. I will shut it down if I feel like I am no longer making gains or if I start to feel poorly from being on for so long. I've never dosed epi higher than 30mg and I responded incredibly well at 30mg. I'm starting off on cel's e-stane but I am going to give epi-strong a shot. E-stane turns me into a zombie, I can't sleep no matter what I do. I've run havoc before and I slept fine. Not sure why cel's clone gives me insomnia but I've read about a few other people who respond that way as well. E-stane gets the job done, I just want to be able to sleep as well.

mdxt
20/30
epi
0/0/40/45/45/60 (maybe another 60)

other supplements that I will be taking are

purus organ shield (got it for 10 bucks a bottle so whatever)
taurine @ 10 g a day, maybe more, I hate back pumps with a passion.
fish oil 10g a day
dymatize elite
need2sleep
need2slin – I really like this stuff. It lived up to all the hype that it seems to get on here for me.
no pre-wo product. Need to give myself a break from caffeine for the time being.

If I can get a bottle I might add a bottle of hcgenerate to my pct but if not, oh well.
nolva
clomid

Disclaimer: I'm getting blood work done tomorrow. Next tuesday it will have been 7 weeks since the end of my pct so I'm hoping I'm good to go(my last cycle wasn't that harsh... I think). If not I of course will push back the start date of this cycle 2 weeks and get blood tests again. I'm excited :study: I want to start on monday, but we'll see.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
reserved for pics/final review

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
This is a very solid cycle you have lined up here bro! First things first; Love the kicks what kind are they?? are those air max's of some sort??

I think you can definitely stretch the katanadrol to 6 weeks safely. As for the MDXT dosing that would be perfect the way you have it lined up. Since I've been running the compound I've kept the carbs kind of high, but I think you could get away with at least 100 g/carb per day and not worry too much about hurting your recomp. Also because you're utilizing the need2slin so I say up your carbs definitely!! For your cardio, if you can get away without the dreaded back pumps, I would say you're good to go, but I know by running this compound at 40; cardio is definitely a PITA! good luck with this brother, and I still need to see your leg videos son!!! get ready to KTS!!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nike hoop structure 91 low LE HOH. God I'm such a dork for knowing that.

I might add in carbs pre-work out as well. I can get to 240 pretty easily again, but the result isn't going to be pretty IMO.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in man! Cant wait to see how this goes for you. Should be a pretty sick cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good. Used to be an athletic 240! You should make some big gains regrowing into that. Diet plan looks good I see you want to keep things lean, i like low carbs.

With the monsterdrol you have enough, you may as well do 20/30/30/40 ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed. 2 Bottles of katanadrol is fun :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see how Katana effects you at 400mg when stacked :yup:

That a good dose even standalone, if i'm not mistaken...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
looks good. Used to be an athletic 240! You should make some big gains regrowing into that. Diet plan looks good I see you want to keep things lean, i like low carbs.

With the monsterdrol you have enough, you may as well do 20/30/30/40 ;)
I like to tell people I put on all the weight naturally. When I was 17 I of course was, didn't even use creatine or take protein shakes. If I get to 220, right now my average gain from a cycle has been 18 lbs, I doubt anyone will believe me if I said I didn't juice. I know I'm going to slow down, b/c in theory I'd be bigger than you in about 8 months if I kept up at this rate.

Not that I'm ashamed of running ds/ph/ps but it seems like anyone that doesn't know anything about them thinks that substances built the muscle, not hard work and good dieting. I'd rather not be lumped into joe bidden's **** list.

Anyone else have an opinion on katana for 6 weeks at 350 mg vs 400mg for 5 weeks?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im not even sure what compound katana is, I know what ppl are using it for, but im just in for the ride, go for it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its furazabol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
bought 6 lbs of cottage cheese, 8 lbs of assorted regular cheese, a costco sized thing of hamburger patties, 2 cases of tuna and some rtd's today. I'm feeling good about this upcoming cycle... Hopefully I start next week or I'm going to have a full fridge for awhile.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
bought 6 lbs of cottage cheese, 8 lbs of assorted regular cheese, a costco sized thing of hamburger patties, 2 cases of tuna and some rtd's today. I'm feeling good about this upcoming cycle... Hopefully I start next week or I'm going to have a full fridge for awhile.
Sounds killer man. Excited about your log since the other ones are fake :lol:

(just kidding)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Did i mention I hypergain on caffeine? Hopefully to set a pr stacking this with some red bull brb.

btw stupid webmd site told me to fast for my blood tests. I would have got it done yesterday if it were for that. Also wtf is up with a girl trying to flirt with me while she is getting an std panel. yes I know what the s stands for.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stockpile of food. Talk about buying in bulk for a bulk :lol:

(just kidding)
Too crazy.

Did i mention I hypergain on caffeine? Hopefully to set a pr stacking this with some red bull brb.

btw stupid webmd site told me to fast for my blood tests. I would have got it done yesterday if it were for that. Also wtf is up with a girl trying to flirt with me while she is getting an std panel. yes I know what the s stands for.

LMAO that is funny. Well I guess u can apply the old saying about a girl with a kid in this situation too.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established

what about the D?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
She had a pierced tongue. I didn't want to think about what orifice had the D.

reecew

Awards
  • Established

(just kidding)
Oh you just crossed the line :damnit:! lol, yea bro im a figment of everyone imagination dont mine me this post is fake as well :lol:!

You shouldve took that chicks tounge ring for a quick test drive bro!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bud, thanks for the invite, finally got it now that the PM's are up and running, I like the kicks!

Time to do some work buddy :D

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Oh you just crossed the line :damnit:! lol, yea bro im a figment of everyone imagination dont mine me this post is fake as well :lol:!

You shouldve took that chicks tounge ring for a quick test drive bro!
I dont know what to believe anymore. I guess you guys are going to try and convince me that santa claus is fake too now huh?
:bigeyes:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you know santa clause and tupac kick it all the time? psht, I thought everyone knew.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
got my blood work back. everything was in normal ranges. gonna go hit some chest/tri's. 3 days of rest, my body misses being sore.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
took 10 mg mdxt and 150 mg of katana. Nothing really to report other than I'm exceedingly hungry post work out. Had like 6 hamburger patties with cheese and I still could eat more. I love red meat way too much. Today wasn't the best day in the gym.

starting weight: 194.6

incline db

65 x 15 x 1 warm up
85 x 10 x 1
90 x 10 x 1
95 x 10 x 1

cable flies

bb incline

205 x 10 x 4

flat bench narrow grip

205 x 10 x 2
225 x 10 x 2

tricep push downs

dips

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dear GOD 6 hamburger patties with cheese omg lol i would get so fat if i ate like that

my metabolism is very slow

anyways im here- to watch not to hate let us cease this hatership 2k1s lets have peace AND ALOT OF MDXT!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad workout man. How long are you gonna keep reps in the 10 rep range? Just curious if you have some sort of progression with your rep ranges.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
in 2 weeks I'm going to hop down to 10,8,6,4,2. I'm going to do 2 weeks @ 10 reps per set then switch. I'm weird though, to me if I can do 10+ reps I feel lame not doing them. Getting a good spot is also hard to find at my gym. Lots of old guys or guys who don't know what they are doing. Ex: dead lifts in the squat rack while using the ez curl bar.

dear GOD 6 hamburger patties with cheese omg lol i would get so fat if i ate like that
it's like 1500 calories? its really not as bad as people make it out to be. I mostly am trying to hit my fat/protein count for the day with out eating too many carbs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh i see i didnt know u where keeping ur carb count down

KILL IT!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 2:

No sides yet. I didn't sleep well last night but I don't think its b/c of mdxt or katana. Took 10mg mdxt and 200 mg katana pre-work out.

back day

wide grip chins

pull ups

bb rows

115 x 10 x 1
135 x 10 x 1
155 x 10 x 1

db pull overs

60 x 10 x 1
65 x 10 x 1
70 x 10 x 1

hammer strength iso row

90 x 10 x 2
135 x 10 x 2
160 x 10 x 1

bb shrugs

+ cardio

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've already eaten 250g of protein and 120g of fats today. And I'm thinking about eating lunch again. If this keeps up I think I might drop the katanadrol and add epi in at the end.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it man! I just got hungry reading this lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is like being stoned 24/7. All I have to do is keep it clean

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
haha yes; are u at 30mg or 20 still?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
20 mg. I can't imagine what i'm going to eat when I get to 40mg.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
20 mg. I can't imagine what i'm going to eat when I get to 40mg.
Well Ive personally stopped using a fork and just use both hands to pile everything in my mouth

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Well Ive personally stopped using a fork and just use both hands to pile everything in my mouth
I was the same way with m1,4. Literally I would eat, then think about eating again 10 minutes later. I got about 400g of protein in me yesterday and I was still hungry. Green monster = green tree?

day 3

dosed 10 mg mdxt, 200 mg katanadrol pre-workout, 5 g taurine

I slept like a baby last night. Which was great, yesterday I was out of gas all day. Unfortunately I was also out of gas today this morning at the gym. Which doubly sucked because I was late and had to do a super fast work out. No back pumps yet I decided I'd rather take some as a preventative measure. My appetite is still looking like I'm on a monster bulk instead of a recomp.

I'm debating adding in carbs pre-work out. I just haven't had any work outs yet where after I left I think, that was a great work out.

legs day:

squats

135 x 20 x 1
185 x 20 x 2
225 x 10 x 1

power cleans

135 x 10 x 1
155 x 10 x 2
175 x 10 x 1

sldl sumo stance

225 x 10 x 4

quad extensions

hamstring curls

calf raises on leg press

360 x 40 x 4

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think carbs pre-WO are essential. Seriously I'll get a better pump if I've got more carbs in me. They will literally fill up your muscles. What time of day are you going to the gym? I assume its in the evening and that's why no carbs.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm not eating no carbs, I'm just not eating very many. I think I'll carb up pre/post work out. I lift at 5am so I guess I should really be less carb paranoid.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
i see ur dosing that taurine already haha; i think you'll be fine till 30 at least :); just eat a banana before u head over to crush the workout :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not eating no carbs, I'm just not eating very many. I think I'll carb up pre/post work out. I lift at 5am so I guess I should really be less carb paranoid.
Oya have carbs pre and post-wo and after that you can cut them out and increase fats. IMO.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Apparently I look a lot bigger now. I can't tell but my ex's dad was like damn Will, you hitting dem weights? hahah. He saw me last maybe 2-3 weeks ago. It felt good b/c he played football in college. Won some award for being the best player in the ivy league.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 4

I randomly decided to weigh myself today, up to 199.6. So maybe I am bigger...

Off day so I decided to ride my bike. Rode 60 miles on my track bike in the freezing cold. My legs felt like jello by the end.