The train wreck log: high dosed epi with a 2 week kick start of mdxt

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. shoulders today. I was pressed for time so after my db military presses I ran everything in a circuit so I could get out in 45 minutes. Was surprisingly fun for how exhausting it was. I've got a nice shoulder pump going right now.

I finally got a video but the guy starting recording it after I had already repped it a few times. I did it with a weight that I knew I didn't need a spot with. Am I going low enough? I think I get more ROM than most people I see doing db military. Anyways, thoughts? Guys? I want to try the 110s in a few weeks. I think I can do it. I normally can rep 100s x 5 while off cycle.

The angle that it was filmed with makes me look like I'm slanted back further than I am. It is 1 click from being vertical.

db military

55 x 15 x 1 (warm up)
    85 x 12 x 1 (I have issues with counting while lifting and I didn't wanna say I can do 85 x 10 when I only did 8 or something)
    90 x 10 x 1
    95 x 10 x 1

arnold presses

55, 60, 65, 70 x 10

upright rows

105 x 10 x 4

bb shrugs

185 x 10 x 4

close grip bb bench

135 x 25 x 4
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

2. lookin good man. I especially like those sweet rows that bro was doin in the background
    •   

3. Looking good. I can't wait till I can throw up those 100 lb MPs too! Range looked good, I used to bring it down to my shoulder, but was feeling a little too much stress on my rotators. I have now been only barely breaking paralel with my arms. Seems to still be effective especially since I got long arms.

4. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    lookin good man. I especially like those sweet rows that bro was doin in the background
    Lol at the guy doing the rows. What has he working out with 40s or something.

5. good sh*t bro. keep on killin it!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    lookin good man. I especially like those sweet rows that bro was doin in the background
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Lol at the guy doing the rows. What has he working out with 40s or something.
    That guy is a beast. On his chest day he hits bb flat, bb incline, bb decline bb military, db flat, db incline, db decline and db military. Yeah he isn't in any better shape than he was 6 months ago.

7. day 24:

weight: 207.3 (+12.7)

My weight seems to have stalled at this point, which I expected. I'm debating weather or not I want to continue to eat at my current level or just dirty bulk for the rest of the time. I'm going to try getting blood work done on monday to see where my liver values are. I've been running epi at 60mg all week. Depending on how my blood comes back/how I feel, I will more than likely run epi for 2 to 3 more weeks. I can't say i've noticed any sides, no joint dryness and ever since I switched to epi-strong I haven't been having really bad sleep. The last time I ran epi I did it for 30mg for 28 days which about half way through (I'm on my second week going on to my third) I started dropping weight. Most of it was fat but I started eating fat burger every day and still was losing weight. Nothing like eating 4500 calories dirty and losing fat.

cardio only today. I swam 1000m freestyle. I think I'm going to take off lifting this weekend. Don't want to but my body is definitely hurting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    I finally got a video but the guy starting recording it after I had already repped it a few times.
    Oh yea, that old chestnut! "I actually did well over a thousand!".

Range looks good, I like to DB Press overhead with a semi-supinated grip to go as deep as possible but have never seen someone else do it of their own accord.

9. I've never tried doing db military with a supinated grip. Hmm. I'll try that next week. thanks!

10. Semi-supinated, i.e., neutral grip.

I know what you mean about cameramen, a guy filming me going for a 1RM deadlift decided to test his camera skills by flipping it on it's side half way through filming lol.

11. From googling that grip, it emphasizes the shoulders more? Sounds like it will be a good change of pace for awhile. I already have strong triceps lol

12. I want more of the girl in the gym.

13. I think your form looks great bro. Them 85s are Beast, but I still think think that monster doing rows in the background can take you...Jk
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

14. fact: chewing gum is giving me jaw muscle pumps

I was actually talking to laura today. She was kind of upset I hadn't tried to hit on her at all. She loves throwing it out there and is hurt by me not trying to make a pass at her. I think if I ever saw her naked it would forever ruin it for me. Like she had 3 nipples or something weird like that.

15. wait, what? three nipples? ... subbed

16. There was this girl in my class in highschool. Was super hot but kind of off limits b/c generally half asian half white people (which I am) of the opposite sex are off limits. Why? B/c most of the time they look kind of like your brother or sister.

Well yeah, she got selected for playboy's girls of the pac-10 spread and it ruined her forever. Her nipples were cat eye shaped. I don't get why they didn't fix that for the spread but either way it tarnished my high opinion of her

17. just got back from ellipticalling for an hour. I might go back later and swim some laps.

18. dude ive been watching.. love the video updates... nice!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

19. lunch . This is like my favorite thing in the entire world. 1 lbs chicken, bbq sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pepercine. I figure thats about 150 g of protein in one sitting?

20. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    lunch . This is like my favorite thing in the entire world. 1 lbs chicken, bbq sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pepercine. I figure thats about 150 g of protein in one sitting?

ehhh MAYBE 150g but usually 4 ounces of chicken is gonna be right at 22g..

so a lb would be 88... the bread might have 15 altogether, and the cheese maybe the same..

so
    ___

but that looks good as hell i cant wait to bulk again hahaha
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

21. ah I saw that roasted chicken was 9g protein per oz which is where the 150ish figure came from. I'm hungry again. ****.

22. control those weights a little more on the shoulder press. other than that looking good.

23. train wreck? lol u had to name it after a budd
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

24. tried something new today. Ran for 30 minutes which was whatever. Ran 3 miles at various paces on the tread mill.

Then I did deep bb squats with the bar. So 45 x 100 x 5

I've never been this tired from any work out. I'm going to pass out in a few.

Also picked up some bcaas, which I haven't been taking for a few weeks. I also got a gainer, just so I don't have to eat too dirty to hold onto this weight. I never realized how expensive it is. I think I paid 40 bucks for 15 servings of stealth vpx at a discount nutrition shop.

I had a minor roid rage incident last night. Oops. I'm debating weather I should post it up or not lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    tried something new today. Ran for 30 minutes which was whatever. Ran 3 miles at various paces on the tread mill.

Then I did deep bb squats with the bar. So 45 x 100 x 5

I've never been this tired from any work out. I'm going to pass out in a few.

Also picked up some bcaas, which I haven't been taking for a few weeks. I also got a gainer, just so I don't have to eat too dirty to hold onto this weight. I never realized how expensive it is. I think I paid 40 bucks for 15 servings of stealth vpx at a discount nutrition shop.

I had a minor roid rage incident last night. Oops. I'm debating weather I should post it up or not lol.
    Post it bish
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

26. Lol post it!

27. So last night I went out to some dive bar. I was with one of the 3 or 4 people that know I do anything stronger than creatine. We're sitting at the end of the bar, which isn't a big place and there aren't too many people there. He goes up to my buddy and says something along the lines of you two are homos. We're like ok whatever, we pull more bitches than you do. He gets frustrated and walks away.

About 30 minutes later he realizes there isn't anyone else there thats worth fighting so he comes back. This dude is one of those big fat guys thats likes to take on smaller guys thinking he is going to pummel them. He maybe is 240-250 at 5'9 or somewhere around there.

He decides to throw a punch at my friend. He dodges it. I step in. Grab the guy by the throat and throw him on the floor. The bouncer starts to laugh his ass off. Tells both of us to leave before anything else happens.

This is the second time I've done something like this on epi. Oops.

28. nah thats just a typical saturday

29. i forgot, the dude I threw on the floor apologized afterwards

30. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    i forgot, the dude I threw on the floor apologized afterwards
    That makes it alllll worth it haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. deprenyl (selegaline) vs high-dosed wellbutrin
    By Gutterpump in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 44