The train wreck log: high dosed epi with a 2 week kick start of mdxt - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The train wreck log: high dosed epi with a 2 week kick start of mdxt

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member

This sounds like an excellent bulking program

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Lol the sad thing is I have eaten with him. He actually doesn't eat that much. He just has the worlds crappiest metabolism. His playing weight (he used to be a free safety in college) was 200 lbs. I would guess that not running has basically killed his metabolism.

I think he is about 40 lbs lighter now than he was in those videos.

day 10: rest

quick notes: I'm really vascular now, I normally am somewhat but now I can see veins on top of my forearms which only has happened to me the last time I was on in the 4th week. Libido doesn't seem elevated at all, I would say its perfectly average. When I get a pump going it seems to last for hours which is definitely cool. I keep flexing my biceps, chest, back etc at my desk. I'm pretty sure they think I'm a crackhead. My appetite is now at the point that I am not ravenously hungry but if I go somewhere to eat I can keep going for awhile.

did wide grip chins/pull ups/behind the neck pull ups/etc then ran for 30 minutes followed by swimming 1000m in intervals. Feeling good. I didn't have any taurine today and my back feels good. I definitely not getting back pumps.

Going to cleveland this afternoon for heat/cavs game. I think I'm sitting 7 rows behind miami's bench. Probably will be horse tomorrow. I should be back tomorrow morning so I should be lifting.

I'm also going try pre fatigue synergist training to aid in cutting some fat off. Hope my strength gains start rolling in more. I really want to try the 110s on db military. My previous pr was 100 x 5.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

I grew up with a bunch of samoan's in southern california. We were best friends hung out daily did everything together until i left for the army. But they were POOR and when i say POOR i mean it they struggles just to survive! They barely ever had food and werent even able to eat as much as i did due to money and were still HUGE! Its in theyre genes man theyre 8-9yr old brothers were bigger than i was lol.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

yeah somans r huge
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 11

weighed in this morning at 210.0(+15.4) Weird b/c I pissed twice before I weighed myself.

I think this is going to be the last day of katana. My joints are killing me to the point that I just can't deal with the dryness. I'm using cissus and heavily dosing fish oil and my knees/elbows aren't happy. I'm going to instead run epi for 4 weeks starting next week, bringing this cycle to 6 weeks again. I respond well to epi so we'll see how it goes. Won't go above 45 mg though, I respond rather well at 30 mg.

It was my lifting partner's day to pick out what we're going to do and godamnit I'm already sore. I am struggling to take off my shirt lol.

retarded chest day

incline bb press

135 x 10 x 1 (warm up)
    205 x 10 x 7
    225 x 10 x 2

Incline DB press

70 x 10 x 1
    80 x 10 x 1
    90 x 10 x 1
    95 x 10 x 1 (one of the 100s was missing... which always sucks)

HS decline press

135 x 10 x 4

pec deck

I don't remember what the weights were but we ended up throwing a 25 lbs plate on, decided it was a bit easy then threw a 45 on for 295. Had to take a picture b/c I've never seen anyone throw a plate on a pec deck.

super setted machine bench presses narrow/wide grip x 2
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

btw anyone interested in buying 1.5 bottles of katanadrol? If someone wants to run it I would be willing to hook it up.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Holy Incline chest batman! you are gonna be hurtin tomorrow lol
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

+15 pounds in 11 days is among the fastest rates of weightgain I have seen from a cycle, good stuff. How is the bodyfat doing?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

It is hard to tell. I feel like my belly is slightly chubbier, which would be expected from gaining 15 lbs in 11 days, but my arms, shoulders and legs seem to be leaner and bigger. My joints have definitely kept me from doing my cardio as planned.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yeah well I kinda expect my belly to smooth out a bit during a bulk but that should go away during PCT when you drop some water. I'm still impressed as hell with 15 pounds so early though, you've got 20 in the bag and that's not usual, except with people cycling up from 160 pounds lol...

Hey what other steroids do you think the MDXT is comparable to? It seems like weight gains equal to SD but not quite as much strength, but less sides, reminds me of PheraPlex but with the ability to increase appetite.
    Mostly answered PM's
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I haven't ran that many orals. 19-nor, epi, m1,4 and h-drol. Of them it seems like m1,4 minus the bloat. From what I've read about phera, it seems like that. My strength is coming in slowly and I feel like I will get a lot stronger if I ran mdxt solo. Definitely a good mass builder, I've been eating mostly clean and I'm definitely not carbing up like I would on a full out bulk(around 60g a day). The pumps have been insane for me, flexing just feels good. I feel euphoric sometimes while lifting. Epi usually starts to kick in during the first week or so for me. I'm one of the people that goes ape**** on epi so we won't really know how I respond to mdxt fully. I am expecting my weight to fall(fat loss) and my strength to go up on it. Unless I eat 5000+ calories a day I don't think I will continue to gain once the epi starts going.

I kind of wish I wasn't going to bridge it to another methyl so I can see what this is doing to my blood. I might get it done after the 4th week of mdxt is done just to see where I am at.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 12

my lifting partner decided to flake on me today b/c he was sore sore from yesterday's work out. I don't blame him, I thought about taking today off since my chest was so sore but I didn't want to not go and have him show up. Popped 20mg epi 20mg mdxt pre wo.

Went to chipotle after my workout. I was pumped up to hell, definitely was scaring a mom with 2 small children. I need to stop wearing medium shirts

bi/back day

twisting db curls

35/40/45/50/40/30/25 x 10

reverse grip ez curl bar curls

preacher curls

hs iso rows

straight arm cable push downs

dead lifts

225 x 10 x 10

cable crunches
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 13: rest

ran 6 miles at a 4 mph pace. my knee is already feeling significantly better.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

take care dem knees. rest day = refuel day. feed that fire!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 14

Tried a full upperbody pre-synergist fatigue routine. It wore me out. Hopefully it'll help me shed a few lbs fat wise. Basically its like HIIT cardio with weights

I was beat before I even got to the gym today. I had a huge fight with my ex and I don't think I actually fell asleep at all.

Only cool part of my morning

bb bench -> upright rows -> db croc rows -> stand military -> dips -> bicep curl to arnold press

all super setted with each getting reps of 20. It was hard. I'm not sure if I structured it right but my entire upper body is pretty pumped up. I did pretty moderate weights on everything. I'l planning on going for a swim later tonight or maybe do some elliptical if I am feeling lazy.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Also, anyone else that ran mdxt, did you experience increased acne? I normally have pretty good skin but I'm breaking out like a 16 year old kid over here. My shoulders, back, face, scalp, quads, etc. There definitely is something hormonal going on there...
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Also, anyone else that ran mdxt, did you experience increased acne? I normally have pretty good skin but I'm breaking out like a 16 year old kid over here. My shoulders, back, face, scalp, quads, etc. There definitely is something hormonal going on there...
    scalp acne? ew haha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

it was worse when my ex would want to extract all of the puss from my body. thankfully I'm not gonna talk to her ass for quite some time. Although I might go work for her father
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Damn man no acne at all! But that being said i got a maximum of like 4 or 5 zits ever growing up! I havent found a product yet that breaks me out.....time for some acnetame????
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

lol its not really a big deal. I've never broken out on anything other than eca and that was mostly due to me sweating like an old man. I naturally have good skin minus a few black heads here and there. I've been popping pimples on my shoulders like every day now.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 15

Felt like nuking my legs today(10 sets of 10). I did them one after another with a 2 minute break in between each lift. I drank over a gallon of water during my work out. Hopefully physical pain > emotional pain Also started taking jack3d this morning. I'm trying the new purple bubble gum, which it does not taste anything like. I also think it smells like jizz.

bb squats

225 x 10 x 10

power cleans

135 x 10 x 10

bb lunges

185 x 10 x 10
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

i dropped the mdxt today. Not for sure knowing what is in it kind of ruined it for me. I don't think I will continue to log this cycle. It seems somewhat pointless to log epi when I already know exactly how my body is going to respond to it.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

this thread=fail
    and you call me a trainwreck lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

That's too bad, it looked like it was going well. Are you going to run something else for a couple weeks or go straight to PCT? if you go straight to PCT after gaining that much weight, I feel like you will have to really work to keep it.
    Mostly answered PM's
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Oh I plan on running epi at 45 to maybe 60mg a day, just no mdxt. I've run epi for 6 weeks before just never above 30mg.

I think its weird that its supposed to be pepper extract but I was for some reason getting back pumps, acne and weight gain. I am almost curious as to see what is capped in my bottles. I'm not really sure what to believe at this point. I'm debating weather or not I feel right asking nate for a refund. I have more than just this one bottle.

I'm gonna run mk 2866 through my pct. I might get my blood taken tomorrow just to make sure I didn't just accidentally shred my blood in the last 2 weeks putting weight on at that rate. I might log mk 2866 since there aren't too many of those logs out and your log definitely seems interesting. I think I can get down to lower teen body fat over 200 lbs if I respond to epi like I have the last two times. I have only lurked in his threads but think monsterboxx.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this thread=fail
    and you call me a trainwreck lol
    you are a train wreck. you change your mind every 4-5 days. QED

The fact that you're using your student loan money to buy steroids is down right hilarious.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Oh I plan on running epi at 45 to maybe 60mg a day, just no mdxt. I've run epi for 6 weeks before just never above 30mg.

I think its weird that its supposed to be pepper extract but I was for some reason getting back pumps, acne and weight gain. I am almost curious as to see what is capped in my bottles. I'm not really sure what to believe at this point. I'm debating weather or not I feel right asking nate for a refund. I have more than just this one bottle.

I'm gonna run mk 2866 through my pct. I might get my blood taken tomorrow just to make sure I didn't just accidentally shred my blood in the last 2 weeks putting weight on at that rate. I might log mk 2866 since there aren't too many of those logs out and your log definitely seems interesting. I think I can get down to lower teen body fat over 200 lbs if I respond to epi like I have the last two times. I have only lurked in his threads but think monsterboxx.

The fact that you're using your student loan money to buy steroids is down right hilarious.
    where did you get this information?! I bought it with MY money....wow...just like i started 4 days out of pct.....

did you make any gains?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

plus i dont change my ****ing mind i throw out ideas

wow lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Oh if ur a good responder to epi then i'm jealous, 60mg will probably be ridiculous for you. Sounds like you have a good plan, and the osta in PCT is going to be sick.
    If you don't want your MDXT you can always send it my way

Lastly... once I used my scholarship money to buy roids, lol...
    Mostly answered PM's
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Unfortunately for me my parents were far too rich for me to even qualify for student loans. Tough problem to have, right?

hahaha. totally. I'm still waiting for pilip9 to buy my katanadrol, 70 bucks for 1.5 bottles if anyone else wants to swoop in on that.

schwell: I'm bored at work since my boss isn't here but here you go. I'm pretty sure a grant that you have to pay back is a loan with another name. I've never seen a grant that someone had to pay back though. Most grants I've seen had to do with master's, phd's and honor students writing papers. But what do I know, I only went to a top 25 undergrad school.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    lol no i just got grants from my school- i got 4 grand coming january

more stuff lol

i have to pay it back one day

but they give me a longggg g time
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Unfortunately for me my parents were far too rich for me to even qualify for student loans. Tough problem to have, right?

hahaha. totally. I'm still waiting for pilip9 to buy my katanadrol, 70 bucks for 1.5 bottles if anyone else wants to swoop in on that.

schwell: I'm bored at work since my boss isn't here but here you go. I'm pretty sure a grant that you have to pay back is a loan with another name. I've never seen a grant that someone had to pay back though. Most grants I've seen had to do with master's, phd's and honor students writing papers. But what do I know, I only went to a top 25 undergrad school.
    Is it Katanadrol 2?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

sorry for not getting back to u sooner brother; but someone else jump on the KDROL before I do heheh
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jumper75 View Post
    Is it Katanadrol 2?
    Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol . ************ dosed it right this time.

150 capsules

Its supposed to be a great cutter. Killerkandia ran a log of it and he looked good at the end and iirc he diet wasn't exactly perfect since he was in afghanistan.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I do recall saying that so i can see where you got your info! You were indeed correct!

But all this has actually come out of my pocket since i dont get the actual loan until january

no im actually glad my family isnt rich honestly....
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

DAMN man that sucks but i dont blame you.....I was too far into it or this whole fiasco may have weighed on me and possibly forced me to want to quit. Keep killing it on the epi my friend!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Start a new log or continue on with this one? I feel silly since what I'm running now has no resemblance to what I planned on doing. I do like feed back on this **** and I don't write my work outs down other than on here.

back day

chins

bb rows supersetted with db croc rows

105 x 10 x 5/70 x 10 x 5

hs iso row supersetted with hs high rows

135 x 10 x 5/90 x 10 x 5

ez curl bar super set curls/reverse grip curls

55 x 20 x 5/55x10x5

ez curl bar burn out

55 x 45 x 1, 45 x 20 x 1, 35 x 15 x 1
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

stick to it man. keep posting in here and finish strong!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

ha ok, I edited the title of this log. I think its appropriate.

I took this video this morning of laura, this girl I pretty much see every day at that the gym. She has a ridiculous body, eh face, is dumb as a board. I get annoyed with her if we talk for more than a minute.

I felt creepy after about 4 seconds. But I wanted to send this video to a friend so here you go.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

good to see ur still logging....
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

thought you would appreciate the title
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Dont marry the broad **** her down man! Just Imagine if you were sitting under her during them squats her personality wouldnt matter then haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. deprenyl (selegaline) vs high-dosed wellbutrin
    By Gutterpump in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:55 PM
  2. PCT for a high-dosed Hemadrol/Zol cycle
    By Gutterpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 12:19 PM