First cycle - T1Pro..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First cycle - T1Pro..(and md)

Hey guys, i have been on T1Pro at 2ml, 2 x per day for the last 12 days, thinking if going 6 weeks if i can handle it.
So far have gained 8lbs, but some is definately water, Took measurements a couple days in, and will take them again every week (so in 2 more days will take them again)
Strength has gone up noticably so far, put another 20lbs on deads the other day.

Been cutting on CKD for like 8 months and working out hard in the gym, finally got tired of feeling burnt out all the time and took a break from low carbing, a couple days into normal carbs i decided what the heck and started this cycle, will be doing PCT then going back into CKD.

Observations.. noticed my nuts were shrinking the other night, kind of disconcerting but expected.
Am also taking 20mg of formastane 2x a day topically (eform) i have found this really helped to minimize the bloat (started day 5)
just started noticing more lethargy recently.. but my good freind EC takes care of that problem
have nolva, ZMA, vitex, flax for PCT

Will be keeping a log of gains and measurements here.
Any comments or questions are appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so day 1 i was at 264 (but only 3 days into normal carb uptake) day 5 i was at 272 (holy crap) and sunday i was at 274

Measurments
(all stats unpumped/unflexed and in inches)
height - 6feet
Neck - 17.5
Shoulder - 51
Chest 45
waist - 40
Thigh - 29
Calf - 20
Arm - 16
Forearm - 12.5
Wrist - 7.5 (large bone structure)

BF - measured last week of ckd was 24%
batterys died, will get new ones

never done max lifts, so i cant comment in that area.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your gains so far! Keep us updated!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
leg night tonight :) i love squats!!! the puking and lightheadedness after not so much heh

Did arms tuesday, had a killer workout!
which brings to mind a quick question i have been meaning to ask..

WHen "on" are you guys pumped all the time? maybe its the normal carbs again, but i worked arms 2 days ago and feel like i just hit the curls 10 minutes ago. Like sick pump ALL the time, forearms noticably.. especially when im having "alone time" if ya know
The other day when doing deads i almost couldent finish because my forearms were so pumped, i have done NO products and satur8, but nothing has ever compared to this.

Will post results of tonights leg blasting session

cheers!

edit - started to get a sore throat yesterday, so i have been mega dosing echinacea since then (2g - 3x day)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well some things to report..

the lethargy i read about is kicking in hardcore, im thinking about adding another 80mg of 4AD ED to help counteract..
I just about didnt get up (fell asleep..) in time to hit my legs, even then it took some serious convincing to get up and in the shower, pop an EC and head to the gym.
The cold may have something to do with it as well

Squats.. well i felt pretty burnt and went straight for some warm up sets, unfortunately i must have been psyching myself out, and wasent getting the best form (not enough bounce at bottom)
Went to repeat last weeks reps/sets but when i got to the second working set (3 warm ups) on the 3rd rep i slowed down too much on the way down, and didnt explode enough on the way up.. so yeah i got stuck at the bottom. Good thing i had put the safety bars in before i started working sets, had to roll foreward until they caught the bar..
First time thats ever happend. :(

Appetite seems to have dissapeared, also, the first 2 weeks leading up till now i had crazy sex drive, now its all but gone.
a couple days ago, just looking at a hot chick would get a rise out of me, now i dont think seeing one naked in front of me would do much.

Its obvious im pretty much shutdown now, and the 1test has really taken hold. I will continue megadosing echinacea and hope the cold fucks right off, and will be upping the daily dose of 4AD from 80mg to 160, im not down with feeling this tired all the time (thank god for EC though)

Sorry if that was a long incoherent ramble, im kinda out of it right now

its also been +30 (celcius) for the last few days so that may be a contributing factor in the lethargy

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, so i feel 10X better today, cold is on the way out and lethargy is so much better now after upping 4AD.

I will be upping the t1pro to 3ml 2 times a day as well.

Yeah i thought maybe i would post my split here

Sunday - back/abs
monday - rest
tuesday - arms
wednesday - grappling
thursday - legs
friday - chest/shoulders
saturday - grappling

Just curious if i should take one of the grappling days off for rest? its pretty intense 2-3 hour cardio session.

I read that more volume is better while "on" so i switched up from 4-6 rep range to 8-10 rep range, and included more compound movements.

Seems to be working well so far.

Have shoulder/chest today, might go lighter today because they are a bit sore from wednesdays grappling sess

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got called into work tonight and never made it to the gym, probably for the best because my upperbody is still kinda sore and i have grappling tommorow

oh i forgot to post weight, up to 279!!! crazy considering im not much over maintanence

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i had a great 2 hour grappling session, i told my instructor i was off the diet and bulking up, he couldent believe i was almost 20lbs heavier than when i started there, he said he couldent notice the difference (except when i had mount on him)
Also had comments about how much stronger i have gotten :)

Today is back, im going to try and throw another 10-20 on deads today..
Should be a good workout, im going to skip abs though as they are stil sore from wednesdays ab blasting session

Lethargy is gone, and i have upped it to 3ml 2x a day, except for having to apply gel all over my body no sides really, i upped the Eform to 2 sprays 2x a day for a while and that dropped the bloat down a bit, but im almost out so im going to stick with 1 2x a day.

looking swole :)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Up another 10 in deads, unfortunately my forearms were so pumped i could barely hold the bar, had to use wrist straps.
Could have gone up another 10, but didnt wanna push too much.
Had a great workout.

down to 278 (-1lb) may have been from the grappling, not enough of a change to mean anything

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I lost my phone (alarm clock) and have woke up late the last few days, and have had to put my first application on at 3AM, and then again at 10-11 at night
I got an alarm clock so that should be fixed from now on..

Arms today, let see if i can have a thick workout

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as lo-pan would say

INDEED!!

Which is what i was thinking as i pounded out some serious sets today, had killer energy and strength is skyrocketing. Up again to 282 :D

ate really dirty today though because i missed breakfast (ate mid morning) and had fast food for dinner :(

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
a few more pounds and more strength. Sounds like Christmas. :)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
santa is delivering this year :D
Definately noticing body comp changes, and the bloating in my stomach has gone down, so it looks like all the 15lbs have gone to muscle, the tape will tell though (will take new measurments tonight)

Gonna take today off instead of boxing or grappling. gonna go lay in the sun for a few hours i think, i need a tan bad!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
leg day... squat till i drop time :)

Feeling kinda tired today, only been getting 7 hours sleep lately, maybe ill have a nap..
thinking about upping the 4ad even more, still feeling the lethargy.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tossed another 10 on the squats today, and the weight i had a problem with last week was NP.

went crazy on calfs, standing raises at 300lb for 15 reps with a 5 second pause at the top of each contraction.. fucking hurt like a bitch

had good energy in and explosive strength on squats it seemed.. was able to power through sticking points nicely.. im loving this ****, but i dont know if i have enough for another 3 weeks.. the bottle is dissapearing fast :(
Im gonna start adding 6mg of Methyl-D ED and run another week after t1 is gone, try and help solidify gains.
up to 283, but definately lost some fat, and the stomach/face bloat is all but gone im happy to report!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took my measurments again today, can see where all the extra pounds are going!
Noticable size increase in legs and arms, i didnt put in the measurments that stayed static

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Age[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]22[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sex[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M[/font]

Day 5 Day 23

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Height - 72.01 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (1.83 m)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]72.01 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (1.83 m)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight - 272[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] lbs[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (123.60 kg)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]284[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] lbs[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (128.60 kg)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11 lbs[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (5.00[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Kg) [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shoulders - 50.98[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](129.50 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]52.01[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](132.10 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1.02 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (2.60 cm) [/font]

Chest - [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45.00[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](114.30 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45.51[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](115.60 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.51 in (1.30 cm)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Waist - 42.99[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (109.20 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]42.52[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (108.00 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-0.47 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (-1.20 cm)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hips - [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]42.99[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](109.20 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]42.01[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](106.70 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-0.98 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (-2.50 cm)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thigh - [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]29.02[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](73.70 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]29.49[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](74.90 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.47 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (1.20 cm)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ankle - [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11.69[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](29.70 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12.01[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](30.50 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.31 in[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (0.80 cm) [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arm - [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15.98[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](40.60 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16.30[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](41.40 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.31 in (0.80 cm) [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Forearm - [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12.52[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](31.80 cm)[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12.60[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](32.00 cm) +[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.08 in (0.20 cm) [/font]

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your cycle thus far!

It's feedback reports like this that make me proud to manufacture these products!

Chemo

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks chemo, and thanks for making such a kickass product!!!!

Today was back... holy crap

I was pretty stoked and energized to goto the gym, popped a EC and was on my way.

Added another 20 to cable pulls and anther 5 to one arm DM row,

Then came Deads, my fav.

Did my normal warm up reps, then instead of going up 10 which i decided to do on the way there, i went up 20, repped out like it was no big deal..
Then added another 10, and 2 more reps... i was pretty shocked that i could pull that up NP (well not NP, but ya know)

So, up 30 and reps on deadlifts, had to use wrist straps again though, forearms failed after 1 rep at 285 :(

Weight the same at 282, even though i have been slowly upping my cals

This is week 3 day 4, so this is supposed to be when it really kicks.. I cant imagine it being any crazier than what has already been happening..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whoa, just noticed major back acne starting to develop..

Vitaming B5 helps this right?

Also, i ate a couple bananas before it worked out and that totally helped the painfull back/forearm pumps!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
found out you can take YHCL intranasaly, which is great because i have 3 bottles and it dosent do jack for me orally (up to 30mg+) just take 2.5mg when i get home from school (which is when lethargy is bad..) now i dont find myself falling asleep mid afternoon :)

Also, have some report on the MD.. totally increasing appetite. i actually wanna eat now!
Saw a buddy i havent seen in a month or so and he commented that it looked like i was bigger.. i said yeah ive been hitting the fridge hard hahah

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight up 10lbs in skulls and EZ curls.. was very happy with my workout today, had an obscene pump in the gym.

weight still at 282...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Good thread man. Nice to see some one keeping us updated :)

Also......are you gonna go the whole 6 weeks still ?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry no update in a few days, just moved on wednesday and dont have internet hooked up till monday, at library right now

Looking at the bottle i dont think ill have enough to go the full 6 weeks, also i just met this girl, and i think im in love :)
So its time for the boys to come back to life... even with extra 4AD the libido has gone down the toilet.

Missed leg day :( cause the gym was closed (canada day) had a killer shoulder/chest workout on friday.. added another 5lbs to incline DBP for same reps, more weight or reps everywhere.. also on the scale i was down to 278.. but im looking leaner, always a good thing, the face bloat seems to have really come down.
I think the MD is helpiing to lean me out now. i like it :)
Nutrition has been suspect this weekend... too much time walking along the beach with my baby ya know not enough time eating.
Back day today, will be going SAVAGE..
I may go 1 more week or until im out of T1Pro.. then may or may not continue with MD, i may just go till the bottle is done (15 days total) cause im anxious to be done with this cycle and start cutting again, as much as i liked it..

cheers guys.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so i had a great back workout, and a great arm workout yesterday, weight was down to 270 on sunday (?) but then it was back to 277 yesterday.. will be taking measurments again at the end of the week.. but just by looking in the mirror i see huge changes in my body comp, belly is alot smaller :) and shoulders, chest and arms have filled out.
Strength way up everywhere, i think i put up another 20 on deads sunday..

looking foreward to legs tommorow, off day today.. going for a walk through the woods with my baby :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Sweet brother! Sounds like this cycle has served you well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey whats your 1-test dose at?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
running it at 3ml 2Xday, at 40mg a ml thats 240mg or so a day.
runnning 4AD at 120 with the t1pro and adding another ml 2Xday with some T4, so 200mg or so of 4ad ed, just enough so i dont fall asleep like a narcoleptic :)

This has been such a killer cycle, i never thought i would be able to see such intense changes so fast!!
the only problem is the pumps, they make chopping veg (i goto culinary school) a pain, cause the forearm gets crazy pumped, also when i ride my bike (streetbike) my throttle hand sometimes gets painfully pumped :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good that your seeing awesome results, do you have any previous 1-test experience?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nope, my first cycle, i was gonna do a 19nor/4ad to check for sides, but said **** it and went straight for the good stuff :D

Just got back from legs.. barely
decided to try 20 rep squats for the first time, after adding 10lbs for reps on normal rep range (3X4) i took off 100lbs or so and hit 2 sets of 20 reps

and i think im gonna be sick!! feel pretty sick to my stomach, i thought i was gonna lose it on my last rep.. what a burn!

stopped hitting calves cause they are too big already, i can barely fit into my riding boots.. i want them to shrink dammit.

I have a couple bottles of s1+ that i want to use in the winter for my next 1test cycle, im pretty stoked.. this is such a killer compound.. i had very little sides minus the obvious ones (nuts, lethargy) my next cycle will be in a couple months.. want to run a 7-8 week MD cutting cycle. got to drop weight for a big fight in november.

Only a couple days left in the bottle.. i will open up another bottle of MD to take until the t1pro is gone, then start on nolva 40-40-20-10-10 with ZMA, flax and maybe vitex.. i wish i could cut during PCT, but i want to keep the gains i made, so i will maintain cals and carb levels.

Cheers guys, thanks for following, im glad i had the opportunity to post my cycle here.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just took my measurments again, no huge changes (obviouisly)

Basically, even though i came off a CKD right into full carbs, and a not so clean diet, i have gained no inches on abdomen ( a few on waist though) gained

+2 inches on chest
+1.5 inches on shoulders (damn shoulders grow too slow)
+.4 inch on arms
+.6 inch on forearm
+2 inches quads :D
+.5 inch on neck

i wish my calves would shrink though, 20in is just too big.. probably that big from carrying around 300+lbs for so long

Cant wait to start CKD again..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my legs are mad at me today..
Today is my last day ON, i ran out of MD last night, and have only my last nighttime serving of T1PRO... I would have had more but i ran it at double dose for the first week by accident..

Chest/shoulder today.. my last workout before hitting the nolva.. wanna make it a gooder.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, last workout just finished.. ending weight of 276.. but looking leaner and more muscular everywhere.. the measurments speak for themselves.

Strength gains.. (before (weight-reps-sets) after ("")

Incline DBP - 70x6-3 - 80x8-3
Dips - 35lbsx10-3 - 45lbsx15-3

cable pulls - 170x6-3 - 210x10-3
one arm DBrow - 100x6-3 - 115x10-3

deadlifts - 225x6 - 3 - 295x4 - 3
squats - 215x4-2 - 245x4-3

ez curls - 85x10-3 - 105x8-3
skullcrushers - 80x10-3 - 105x8-3

Just started doing arnie presses, but went up 10lbs and reps during cycle.. i have always had small weak shoulders.. hard to get them to grow.

speaking of which i hurt what feels like my left shoulder blade while doing arnie presses today, i couldent finish my sets.. hope it gets better soon.

Started taking creatine.. will be loading and taking for a couple weeks to help maintain weight. Will be cycling off at the end of july.

Tonight is last application, start nolva, milk thistle, saw palmetto, ZMA, flax.. tommorow.

when is the best time to take nolva?

Thanks for following the cycle, i had been stuck at some weight levels for a while and it feels good to get them moving again, i know im weak.. been dieting along time.

My deads feel like i can just keep going and going, wish my squats were like that, got stuck at the bottom of a 5th rep (tried to push it) yesterday at 245, managed to get a bounce and push it back up though..

cheers :)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1st week PCT, going ok i guess.. libido is still suspect but im getting morning wood back.
kinda feel beat all the time, stimulants help though

Down to 271lbs, but i look almost as big as i did on cycle, but leaner. So all in all if i can keep the body comp changes through PCT ill be very happy with my cycle.

is nolva supposed to taste gross? the fruit taste dosent really cover it up too well..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you even have to ask that question, you probably have the best tasting nolva ever made...
haha ok that answers my question.. i mix it with a bit of water and its not too too bad anymore :) for some reason i didnt realize
chemicals had a chemical like taste :)

its got nothing on ALCAR powder mixed with water at least, that shits like battery acid

keith1569

Awards
yea great job..really looin forwred to your pct and see how your gains stay

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Let's keep the feedback coming...good stuff

Chemo

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Had my chest/shoulder workout yesterday.. was able to repeat last weeks workout basically, felt very strong in the gym..

not much to report other than that..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so im assuming the crazy mood swings and emotionalness in general was the excess amount of estrogen in my system, damn am i glad its on the way out.. was feeling like a woman for the first week and a bit of PCT.. sucked ass.

Life is better now, nuts growing back, libido on the rise.. last night i weighed in at 264, but the scale may have been off..

well see i guess, went down a couple reps in arms last night, but nothing major..

signing off for now

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I hope the scale was off! Wasn't 264 your starting weight?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
274 was his starting weight man and hes cutting, or at least recomping

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
274 was his starting weight man and hes cutting, or at least recomping
yeah.. i burned a ton of fat during the cycle along with the muscle gain.. weighed in at 258 last night.. but lifts went up again.. i loook like a beast now that i can actually see some of my muscle :D

still getting lots of protein.. eating clean.. just started 20mg nolva (down from 40) on sat, feel good all around, moodyness gone. everything back to normal almost.

Yeah this was not a true bulk.. straight up body recomp, worked well becasue i had a low metabolism from dieting for so long

Cheers guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 32