Yes..another quick gyno question. m-drol/tren bridge

drummerzrus

Awards
So I just have a quick question, I'm currently in a 7 week bridge cycle of m-drol/tren-e (19-nor). Everything has been going amazing, and i've been taking HCG for shutdown prevention. Recently I've noticed some hard tissue under my nipple which i'm sure is the onset of gyno since HCG can cause this. I currently have some clomid on hand, some inhibit e, I can get nolva or letro though fairly quickly. Before I go and purchase something, what would be the best possible solution for this? I've read that using nolva could actually make things worse, so thats not what i'm aiming to do.

I know there are many gyno threads but it's hard to apply to every particular situation given that each PH had a different profile that can make one product more effective than the other.
THank you very much for your help guys.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Could you tell what kind of lump is it yet. Like do you know if its gyno from mdrol or gyno from tren.Tren gyno would be prolactin gyno so if you squeeze the lump clear liquid will come out of your nips.

Either way look into arimidex. Supposedly without the presence of estrogen, prolactin should not become an issue. And if that is not solving your problem, get some caber or letro.

Just do some research on that tho bro. And dont quote me and that I'm sure someone else will chime in and help you out.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren and mdrol make for some nasty progesterone gyno!
Get p-5-p now.
Possible formestane if you get minor lumps.
Anything major and you may need letro and caber.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
tren and mdrol make for some nasty progesterone gyno!
Get p-5-p now.
Possible formestane if you get minor lumps.
Anything major and you may need letro and caber.
p-5-p and vitex could help but that should of been ran since the beggining of the cycle.