HELP! how can you tell the difference between hdrol and furaza a caps?

Drizzy dre

Awards
How can u tell the difference between hdrol and furaza a caps? My older bro accidentally mixed my furaza a into my hdrol bottle. Dont know how it happened but found my furaza bottle in the trash smh. Now im 2 weeks into this cycle and have no idea on the differences. They look exactly the same. I ordered another hdrol but it wont come in until tuesday or wednesday. Can someone please tell me the difference?

appreciate the feed back, drizzy dre.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How can u tell the difference between hdrol and furaza a caps? My older bro accidentally mixed my furaza a into my hdrol bottle. Dont know how it happened but found my furaza bottle in the trash smh. Now im 2 weeks into this cycle and have no idea on the differences. They look exactly the same. I ordered another hdrol but it wont come in until tuesday or wednesday. Can someone please tell me the difference?

appreciate the feed back, drizzy dre.
OMG I would f'ing kill him. I can't believe that. I have no idea bro, hopefully someone will know just hang in there.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that sucks dude

just eat em lol

no dont do this

Drizzy dre

Awards
Yea lol. sooooo upset right now. CANT TELL the difference what so ever..i just taking 3 caps of whatever (hdrol or furaza a) just to play it safe smh. New bottle come in tues or wed, so i'll be back on trak but what a waste of bottle

Drizzy dre

Awards
Any CEL reps on here? If so, PLEASE help!