A new combo for me.

mattison

Awards
hey starting a cycle of 300mgs a week of test enanthate, along with about
250 mgs of deca a week, will run test for 10 weeks and deca for eight. Are these doses too small? Im worried about the effects of higher doses, Im more so worried about the deca and the prolonged time it takes to restore ur testes, I will be using nolva for pct, does anyone think this is a bad cycle? Also does anyone think I will need to do more with my pct, I will also use some OTC anti estrogens during my cycle like 6oxo, not sure if they work though.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doses are too small
Cycle length too small

Test-e: 500mg EW weeks 1-14
Deca: 300mg EW weeks 1-13

Have caber on hand.
Take an AI at mild dose throughout.

If you are going to use an OTC ai, use a trnasdermal formastane product like forma stanzol. 6-oxo is crap..

You should use clomid, a good proven natty t-booster and an ai for PCT.

mattison

Awards
Im not looking to make huge gains just looking to put on an extra ten - 15 pounds of muscle, u dont think its achievable with these doses?

mattison

Awards
oh ya also where do u get a trandermal product like that?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At your doses listed, I do not believe you would have added 15lbs of muscle.
At my dose and length it may be possible.

Forma Stanzol, I bought it off of www.mrsupps.com needto10 is the discount code I used..

I am a firm lover/believer in formastane products..

mattison

Awards
do u use it just when doing pct or can u use it throughout your cycle and through pct.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
test E and Deca should both be run at a minimum of 12wks but for what you want you could run them both for 16wks. J's doses are more appropriate also. the forma he listed should be used on cycle (5 pumps twice a day) and pct.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
test E and Deca should both be run at a minimum of 12wks but for what you want you could run them both for 16wks. J's doses are more appropriate also. the forma he listed should be used on cycle (5 pumps twice a day) and pct.
i would say 16 wks, as euth has a 4-6wk kick in tyme, need to do at least 10-12 wks of real werk for gainz?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, with deca, you want to be on for 15 to 16 weeks..
Deca has slow slow steady gains.
Run forma during cycle and PCT

mattison

Awards
so with the formestane you use it say a few weeks after your first injection and follow through right till the end of pct? Do u up the dosage for pct or use the same dose all the way through. ive done some research and sound like pretty promising stuff I just ordered two bottles of the forma cel.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so with the formestane you use it say a few weeks after your first injection and follow through right till the end of pct? Do u up the dosage for pct or use the same dose all the way through. ive done some research and sound like pretty promising stuff I just ordered two bottles of the forma cel.
Hmmm, I gave you a link to a cheaper/better formastane product.. Hey to each there own..

But start the form right away and run same dose even through PCT.

mattison

Awards
ya that site didnt work for me for some reason wouldnt let me purchase it, the forma cel was 10$ cheaper a bottle.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya that site didnt work for me for some reason wouldnt let me purchase it, the forma cel was 10$ cheaper a bottle.
CEL form: 3000mg per bottle 42$ with shipping
Forma stanzol: 6000mg per bottle plus other goods, with a superior carrier. 45$ free shipping and that is with coupon code applied.. was just trying to save you some money for a better product.. https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Forma-Stanzol_26.aspx

cough cough refund..

mattison

Awards
oh well thanks for the info though I guess ill try it out next time, i would have bought it but the sight wasnt working for me to place a order.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
not horrible but not that good.
I would rec deca for 10-12 weeks and test for 12-14 weeks (goign atleast 2 week longer then the deca)
nolva is fine for pct. but i would also rec maybe taking sustain alpha,hcgenerate and toco-8 fore a month or 2 after the pct for extra help with recovery.

I would not rec deca for anyless then 10 weeks it take a long time for nic gains i would personally go myself 12 weeks with it and 14wks with test.