Why wait until wk 3 of PCT to add in Anti-cortisols?

Secretive

Awards
I have lean Xtreme for week 3,4 of PCT and might just finish the bottle after I start it unless that is bad to do

But, why not just start taking your anti-cortisol product earlier? Does it have to do with the PH still being in your system or what?

Thanks!

Secretive

Awards
I have lean Xtreme for week 3,4 of PCT and might just finish the bottle after I start it unless that is bad to do

But, why not just start taking your anti-cortisol product earlier? Does it have to do with the PH still being in your system or what?

Thanks!
Bump, anyone got an answer for this topic?

Secretive

Awards
Found this, anyone have any other thoughts

As far as the Lean Xtreme goes I'd start it around day 15 (or the start of week3). The reasoning is that after a cycle your body will be in a state of flux trying to figure out WTF happened to all the test that was floating around. It takes a few weeks for your body to figure it out and once it begins to try to restart your own test you will start to see a rise in cortisol levels. That's when you want to try to block it. It is counterproductive to start taking LX before that and may even delay your recovery.