Monsterdrol XT Cycle

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    woah woah I might think that one over. I wouldn't want sides if I were you..If this stuff is anything like Superdrol it should work perfect at 20..
    I hoping monster maker is true on his words about a lot less sides than sd that's why I'm going up if I start feeling any kind of sides I will go back down to 20mg I've talked to a lot of people about this said it should be ok just keep a close watch on it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.
    U can do it!!! Don't be a tyler now
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    hahaha good lookin out for your buddy! im curious how 30 or even 40 will play out! both you guys deciding between 4 or 5 wk cycles?
    I'm only going to run it for 4 weeks if everything goes good oh reece will probally give up next week the way I've been wooping his a** in the gym lately lol

  5. You got me on squats and bench thats a no brainer, but well let everyone else judge the rest. This guys a freak of nature must be all those years of chasing fattys and carrying them around the house that makes his squats so strong! Not sure how you ended up with your wife shes the complete opposite of what youd normally go for lol. Its alright man i wont blame you for not posting your deadlift numbers i would be ashamed myself haha. Nah man you killed it just got to work on that lower back for sure. Its nice to have some competition and extra motivation.

  6. day 8 and man was it a good day!!!! up 30ib on squat and holding on a 6ib weight increase for 1 week its looking good if i can keep gaining like this. im taking 30mg now 10mg at 9am 10mg at 4pm and 10mg at 11pm. hopefully i can keep it at this high dose but if i feel anykind of side i will lower it. tomorrow is a off day then its time to make reece look like a cross dressing boy lol u only got me on deads and thats about to change!!!!!!!!!


    squat up 30ib
    5x325
    5x335
    5x355
    5x355
    5x360

    stiff legged deads up 15ib
    5x280
    5x285
    5x290
    5x295
    5x300

    standing calf raises up 20ib
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x345
    8x345
    8x345

  7. strong squats there bud!

    you bump er up to 30 yet? That's where the fun begins.

    Actually that's when you turn into a monster

  8. Damn you got some strong legs bro.

  9. damn i want to run this next. blah so many decisions, not enough livers.

  10. 6 lbs already... yea... this is powerful as f***...

  11. I'm in. Excited about your results so far. Good Luck.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    strong squats there bud!

    you bump er up to 30 yet? That's where the fun begins.

    Actually that's when you turn into a monster
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac0614 View Post
    Damn you got some strong legs bro.
    thanks guys yea i bumped it up to 30mg on monday so like u say the fun is about to start. this stuff is wotking good so far.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm in. Excited about your results so far. Good Luck.
    thanks man the montser seems to be legit so far this next week will tell all

  14. Man with the plan is in the house. Lets KILL THAT $HIT MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. Bump for this poor guy. He got stuck at work all day while i got to lounge around the house and get fully rested and ready for tomorrow. I sure hope hes too tired tomorrow so i have a better chance at whooping his ass!

  16. poor guy; i still hope he doesn't whoop your ass tomorrow especially since u got more rest hahaha
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  17. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Bump for this poor guy. He got stuck at work all day while i got to lounge around the house and get fully rested and ready for tomorrow. I sure hope hes too tired tomorrow so i have a better chance at whooping his ass!
    Sorry man I hate to tell u this butit doesn't matter how much sleep I get ill still make u look pathetic. But after all that crying u did last week I might give u a brake dam that would mean I'm a nice guy and u should know that's not true so be ready to get ur a$$ kicked tomorrow no mercy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Bump for this poor guy. He got stuck at work all day while i got to lounge around the house and get fully rested and ready for tomorrow. I sure hope hes too tired tomorrow so i have a better chance at whooping his ass!
    Sorry man I hate to tell u this butit doesn't matter how much sleep I get ill still make u look pathetic. But after all that crying u did last week I might give u a brake dam that would mean I'm a nice guy and u should know that's not true so be ready to get ur a$$ kicked tomorrow no mercy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    Sorry man I hate to tell u this butit doesn't matter how much sleep I get ill still make u look pathetic. But after all that crying u did last week I might give u a brake dam that would mean I'm a nice guy and u should know that's not true so be ready to get ur a$$ kicked tomorrow no mercy
    Lol you guys are mad funny

  20. Have a good day today. I use to do a hellacious leg exercise once every month that involved 100reps. then i just did slow concentrated leg ext/leg curls. 35min. exercise and done. The goal is to get as many reps as you can each weight until you get to 100 total reps. I had to use Smith Machine Squats to protect myself. Start out with 185lb,then: 205/225/275/295/315/365/385/405/455 My last set would be close to 2-4 reps with 455 or 475. It was a blast! just some ideas to change it up for ya. If not, no biggie. Good luck today

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Have a good day today. I use to do a hellacious leg exercise once every month that involved 100reps. then i just did slow concentrated leg ext/leg curls. 35min. exercise and done. The goal is to get as many reps as you can each weight until you get to 100 total reps. I had to use Smith Machine Squats to protect myself. Start out with 185lb,then: 205/225/275/295/315/365/385/405/455 My last set would be close to 2-4 reps with 455 or 475. It was a blast! just some ideas to change it up for ya. If not, no biggie. Good luck today
    I see why you would only do that once a month, it would take that long to recover. Talk about vommit inducing! We do drop sets and shoot for 100 reps sometimes but never on legs. Might have to give it a try for sure.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I see why you would only do that once a month, it would take that long to recover. Talk about vommit inducing! We do drop sets and shoot for 100 reps sometimes but never on legs. Might have to give it a try for sure.

    video request please hahaha
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Have a good day today. I use to do a hellacious leg exercise once every month that involved 100reps. then i just did slow concentrated leg ext/leg curls. 35min. exercise and done. The goal is to get as many reps as you can each weight until you get to 100 total reps. I had to use Smith Machine Squats to protect myself. Start out with 185lb,then: 205/225/275/295/315/365/385/405/455 My last set would be close to 2-4 reps with 455 or 475. It was a blast! just some ideas to change it up for ya. If not, no biggie. Good luck today
    thanks man i killed it today its like a dream just keeps getting better. 100 reps is a killer its all in the mind. i did somthing like that the german volume it was a killer but it did work. i wouldnt mind going back to something like that after were done with this routine.

  24. Im turning greener by the day. dam i better get to the store and buy some bigger shirts there starting to rip. I would have to say this stuff is legit i had a killer pump going on today never felt like this in my life. made good gains in everthing today im up 8!!! freaken pounds i feel bigger all the way around. im ready to poke my wife 24/7 the urge wont go away cant beat that. i did get a pretty good head ache yesterday but that was a lack of water intake but a gallon fixed that other than that its been treating me well.


    DB INCLINE
    85X10
    95X10
    95X9

    REVERSE CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    155X10
    165X10
    170X10

    DB FLAT
    85X11
    90X8

    PREACHER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
    80X12
    85X11
    90X10

    SKULL CRUSHERS
    90X10
    95X10
    95X10

    REVERSE CABLE PULLDOWN FOR TRIS SUPERSET WITH
    115X12
    120X10
    120X10

    DB HAMMERS
    40X12
    40X10
    40X10

    CABLE FLY PULLUPS NOT SURE WHAT U CALL THEM
    15X40
    10X50
    10X50

    SEATED MACHINE DIPS
    210X15
    220X12
    220X12

    DB SPIDER CURL
    30X12
    35X10

  25. Man MDXT sounds like the shizz

  26. nice stuff here man keep killing it

  27. I almost killed this guy today setting the pace he had to follow, next time im going to bring him a barf bucket and some tampons haha. On a better note I see him everyday and i can honestly already see a noticeable difference all around in vascularity and muscle fullness. This guy deserves a cookie for insane work and dedication, i found him as a stray nursed him to health and now hes in there whooping my ass in certain lifts lol.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Man MDXT sounds like the shizz
    oh it is my friend!! its keeps on getting better

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    nice stuff here man keep killing it
    thanks man i try killing it everday no holding back

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I almost killed this guy today setting the pace he had to follow, next time im going to bring him a barf bucket and some tampons haha. On a better note I see him everyday and i can honestly already see a noticeable difference all around in vascularity and muscle fullness. This guy deserves a cookie for insane work and dedication, i found him as a stray nursed him to health and now hes in there whooping my ass in certain lifts lol.
    hahaha kill me never dam ur a funny guy by that i mean looking lol. but like u say this stuff is doing its job on us both and it has only been a week and a half im thinking weight gains around 15 to 20ib and up on major muscle lifting groups atleast 30ib maybe more

  29. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I almost killed this guy today setting the pace he had to follow, next time im going to bring him a barf bucket and some tampons haha. On a better note I see him everyday and i can honestly already see a noticeable difference all around in vascularity and muscle fullness. This guy deserves a cookie for insane work and dedication, i found him as a stray nursed him to health and now hes in there whooping my ass in certain lifts lol.


    HAHAHAHAHA
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  30. nice job so far!! Keep on KTS!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    Im turning greener by the day. dam i better get to the store and buy some bigger shirts there starting to rip. I would have to say this stuff is legit i had a killer pump going on today never felt like this in my life. made good gains in everthing today im up 8!!! freaken pounds i feel bigger all the way around. im ready to poke my wife 24/7 the urge wont go away cant beat that. i did get a pretty good head ache yesterday but that was a lack of water intake but a gallon fixed that other than that its been treating me well.


    DB INCLINE
    85X10
    95X10
    95X9

    REVERSE CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    155X10
    165X10
    170X10

    DB FLAT
    85X11
    90X8

    PREACHER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
    80X12
    85X11
    90X10

    SKULL CRUSHERS
    90X10
    95X10
    95X10

    REVERSE CABLE PULLDOWN FOR TRIS SUPERSET WITH
    115X12
    120X10
    120X10

    DB HAMMERS
    40X12
    40X10
    40X10

    CABLE FLY PULLUPS NOT SURE WHAT U CALL THEM
    15X40
    10X50
    10X50

    SEATED MACHINE DIPS
    210X15
    220X12
    220X12

    DB SPIDER CURL
    30X12
    35X10
    lookin good bro keep pushin its just gonna keep gettin better!
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info

  32. Bro your cycle is looking great. I'm really excited about Monsterdrol XT so excited that I decided it's going to be my next cycle . I made up my mind when I saw that there's a buy one, get one free going on right now! People, go check this out because it won't last forever!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  33. damn bro nice numbers glad the cycle is treating you well
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  34. His computers been down so thats the reason for lack of updates. He should have it ironed out and be on here later. But man its treating us both well. This guys really starting to fill out and get strong as f**k. Im getting jealous im about to shank this mother F'er in the parking lot at the gym haha. LOL, its funny how you notice others progress much more than your own!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by SBT View Post
    nice job so far!! Keep on KTS!!
    thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by thenightmare2 View Post
    lookin good bro keep pushin its just gonna keep gettin better!
    thanks man ill be happy if it stays this steady the rest of the cycle dang its a killer cycle so far.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    damn bro nice numbers glad the cycle is treating you well
    thanks man its been a dream so far

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    His computers been down so thats the reason for lack of updates. He should have it ironed out and be on here later. But man its treating us both well. This guys really starting to fill out and get strong as f**k. Im getting jealous im about to shank this mother F'er in the parking lot at the gym haha. LOL, its funny how you notice others progress much more than your own!
    oh its up and going now. now i can show everyone how ive been kicking ur a**lol yea this stuff is working were both getting alot bigger i better start making more money i need some new clothes im starting to rip out of everything

  37. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Bro your cycle is looking great. I'm really excited about Monsterdrol XT so excited that I decided it's going to be my next cycle . I made up my mind when I saw that there's a buy one, get one free going on right now! People, go check this out because it won't last forever!
    thanks this stuff is legit i couldnt be happier growing this fast with no sides at all. u cant beat the deal they got going on now i better hurry up get get me some more before they go out of stock. i plan on running another stack in march ill stack it with epi or something

  38. sorry guys for lack of updates computer been down its all good now well its the end of week 2 its treated me well so far no sides. I have had some good pumps on this really good increases on body wieght and lifting weight. im up 8ib to 170
    max out on bench up 15ib to 300 max havent maxed out on squat but it has to be around 400 since on weight reps ive increased 30ib no idea on deadlift hoping 330 or more ill max out on everything on the end of the cycle well i list my past workouts first up todays workout.
    Last edited by merdock1983; 11-08-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: WEIGHT

  39. day 11

    DB PRESS SUPERSET WITH
    12X65
    10X70
    10X70

    FRONT RAISE
    3 SETS ALL 10X30

    DB ROWS SUPERSET WITH
    12X85
    12X90
    12X95

    ARNOLDS
    10X45
    11X50
    9X55

    WIDE LAT PULLDOWN SUPERSET WITH
    12X115
    10X120
    10X120

    BB SHRUGS
    15X265
    15X275
    15X285

    CLOSE GRIP LAT PULLDOWN SUPERSET WITH
    12X125
    10X130
    9X135

    UPRIGHT ROW
    12X75
    10X85
    8X90

  40. DAY 12

    HACK SQUAT
    10X220
    10X240
    10X260
    10X270
    10X280

    45 DEGREE CALF RAISE
    15X290
    15X290
    15X300
    15X310
    15X310

    LYING LEG CURL SUPERSET WITH
    10X100
    10X100
    10X105
    10X112.5

    LEG EXTENSIONS
    10X150
    10X150
    10X155
    10X165
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 01:17 AM
  3. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 01:16 PM
  4. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Log in
Log in