Monsterdrol XT Cycle

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. DAY 4 DOWN IN THE BOOKS GOOD DAY STILL NO SIDES FEEL GOOD GOT SOME SORENESS FROM THIS KILLER ROUTINE. TOMORROW IS THE FUN DAY LEGS HOPEFULLY SEE SOME GOOD INCREASES. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHEN A GOOD TIME TO BUMP THE MONSTER UP TO 30MG I WAS GOING TO WAIT A WEEK ATLEAST IF NO SIDES BUT I WONDERING IF MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE IT 2 WEEKS ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFULL

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    DAY 4 DOWN IN THE BOOKS GOOD DAY STILL NO SIDES FEEL GOOD GOT SOME SORENESS FROM THIS KILLER ROUTINE. TOMORROW IS THE FUN DAY LEGS HOPEFULLY SEE SOME GOOD INCREASES. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHEN A GOOD TIME TO BUMP THE MONSTER UP TO 30MG I WAS GOING TO WAIT A WEEK ATLEAST IF NO SIDES BUT I WONDERING IF MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE IT 2 WEEKS ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFULL
    Yea at least a week

3. Thanks guys for the info I think I will go up if still no sides by day 7

4. Well end to day 5 didn't go well as planned started off slugish just wasn't into it today but it still was a ok workout. It didn't help that ingulfed my self with food and liquid 2 hours before I was bloated almost the whole workout. I don't have time to post my workout I ended up getting called to work so ill post It tomorrow. I checked my weight today was a little over 166 so 4ib increase I'm guessing some to the increase of water intake but still a increase tomorrow is a off day

5. Crush it bro! keep eating and drinking that water!

6. looking good so far keep putttin in that work

7. Do work yo!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Crush it bro! keep eating and drinking that water!
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    looking good so far keep putttin in that work
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Do work yo!
    thanks bro's im killing myself every workout if ur not close to thowing up then ur not working hard enough!!

9. I feel today is going tobe a super duper bada** day. Restarting the routine agian 5x5 chest, back,shoulds,and traps its going to be epic!!!. Well still have no sides im hoping ive gained some more weight ill check tomorrow. Muscles feel full, strong but were see how strong they are today.
    •   

10. ok today was the best day yet went up 10ib in everything had a real good pump going on too. i said i was going to wait to check my weight but couldnt resist im up 6 Lb. tomorrow is leg day im hoping to have some killer gains if i can even do squats there still sore from saturdays leg day. i thought i didnt get much out of that day but i guess i was wrong my legs and a** are sore.

bb flat bench
    5x235
    5x240
    5x240
    5x245
    3x250

bb rows
    5x165
    5x170
    5x170
    5x175
    5x180

milatary press
    5x155
    5x155
    5x160
    5x165
    5x165

bb shrugs
    5x325
    5x325
    5x335
    5x345
    5x365

incline db flys with twist at top
    10x50
    10x50
    10x50

11. Nice numbers man, turning into a monster!!!

12. You and reecew are from kansas, huh?

13. very nice numbers indeed!! and up 6 lbs nice!! are u still running it at 10? or did you bump it up?

14. forgot to post saturdays leg workout so here it is

bulgarian split squat superset with
    10x135
    10x135
    10x145

seated calfs
    12x115
    12x115
    12x115

close legged hack squat
    10x200
    10x230
    10x230

45 degree calfs
    12x290
    15x290
    15x290

lying leg curl superset with
    10x100
    10x100
    10x100
    8x105

seated leg extensions
    10x140
    10x145
    10x150
    10x155

standing calf raises
    15x300
    15x300
    15x300

this was a killer workout didnt help i was bloated the whole time we switched out some stuff not sure if i like the bulgarian split sqauts but i will admit they will tare u up

15. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    very nice numbers indeed!! and up 6 lbs nice!! are u still running it at 10? or did you bump it up?

thanks man!!! after talking to some people decided to start out with 20mg instead of 10mg i forgot to edit the post better get that done so people get the right info. 20mg has been good to me im going to bump it up to 30mg today since ive had no sides at all

16. Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    thanks man!!! after talking to some people decided to start out with 20mg instead of 10mg i forgot to edit the post better get that done so people get the right info. 20mg has been good to me im going to bump it up to 30mg today since ive had no sides at all
    woah woah I might think that one over. I wouldn't want sides if I were you..If this stuff is anything like Superdrol it should work perfect at 20..

17. This guys insane! He wanted to go to 30mg ED after 3 days. I had to basically beg and tell him he would certainly die if he increased so early lol(not really but damn near). Hell probably be wanting to take 40mg ED in another week here! I was thinking 2 weeks at 20mg would be optimal then the final 2 at 30mg. Hes already seeing some nice strength and weight gains at 20mg with no sides. But hes bumping it no matter what hes got his mind made up.

18. Bro your killing it! I think you'll b happy you upped to 30, you'll really start seeing strenght go up next week. Great log thus far!

19. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    This guys insane! He wanted to go to 30mg ED after 3 days. I had to basically beg and tell him he would certainly die if he increased so early lol(not really but damn near). Hell probably be wanting to take 40mg ED in another week here! I was thinking 2 weeks at 20mg would be optimal then the final 2 at 30mg. Hes already seeing some nice strength and weight gains at 20mg with no sides. But hes bumping it no matter what hes got his mind made up.

hahaha good lookin out for your buddy! im curious how 30 or even 40 will play out! both you guys deciding between 4 or 5 wk cycles?

20. Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    woah woah I might think that one over. I wouldn't want sides if I were you..If this stuff is anything like Superdrol it should work perfect at 20..
    I hoping monster maker is true on his words about a lot less sides than sd that's why I'm going up if I start feeling any kind of sides I will go back down to 20mg I've talked to a lot of people about this said it should be ok just keep a close watch on it

22. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.
    U can do it!!! Don't be a tyler now

23. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    hahaha good lookin out for your buddy! im curious how 30 or even 40 will play out! both you guys deciding between 4 or 5 wk cycles?
    I'm only going to run it for 4 weeks if everything goes good oh reece will probally give up next week the way I've been wooping his a** in the gym lately lol

24. You got me on squats and bench thats a no brainer, but well let everyone else judge the rest. This guys a freak of nature must be all those years of chasing fattys and carrying them around the house that makes his squats so strong! Not sure how you ended up with your wife shes the complete opposite of what youd normally go for lol. Its alright man i wont blame you for not posting your deadlift numbers i would be ashamed myself haha. Nah man you killed it just got to work on that lower back for sure. Its nice to have some competition and extra motivation.

25. day 8 and man was it a good day!!!! up 30ib on squat and holding on a 6ib weight increase for 1 week its looking good if i can keep gaining like this. im taking 30mg now 10mg at 9am 10mg at 4pm and 10mg at 11pm. hopefully i can keep it at this high dose but if i feel anykind of side i will lower it. tomorrow is a off day then its time to make reece look like a cross dressing boy lol u only got me on deads and thats about to change!!!!!!!!!

squat up 30ib
    5x325
    5x335
    5x355
    5x355
    5x360

stiff legged deads up 15ib
    5x280
    5x285
    5x290
    5x295
    5x300

standing calf raises up 20ib
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x345
    8x345
    8x345

26. strong squats there bud!

you bump er up to 30 yet? That's where the fun begins.

Actually that's when you turn into a monster

27. Damn you got some strong legs bro.

28. damn i want to run this next. blah so many decisions, not enough livers.

29. 6 lbs already... yea... this is powerful as f***...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:17 AM
  3. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6