Monsterdrol XT Cycle

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    woah woah I might think that one over. I wouldn't want sides if I were you..If this stuff is anything like Superdrol it should work perfect at 20..
    I hoping monster maker is true on his words about a lot less sides than sd that's why I'm going up if I start feeling any kind of sides I will go back down to 20mg I've talked to a lot of people about this said it should be ok just keep a close watch on it
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Well hes going to run it 4weeks at 20/30/30/30, im still deciding. The only way one bottle would last that long is at 20/20/30/30/30 and youd fall 1 pill short or 20mg for all 6wks. Its a toss up for me for a 5wk cycle or to go ahead and bump to 30mg tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. Whatever the steroid fairies tell me in my sleep is what ill do, need to make my mind up ASAP.
    U can do it!!! Don't be a tyler now
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    hahaha good lookin out for your buddy! im curious how 30 or even 40 will play out! both you guys deciding between 4 or 5 wk cycles?
    I'm only going to run it for 4 weeks if everything goes good oh reece will probally give up next week the way I've been wooping his a** in the gym lately lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

You got me on squats and bench thats a no brainer, but well let everyone else judge the rest. This guys a freak of nature must be all those years of chasing fattys and carrying them around the house that makes his squats so strong! Not sure how you ended up with your wife shes the complete opposite of what youd normally go for lol. Its alright man i wont blame you for not posting your deadlift numbers i would be ashamed myself haha. Nah man you killed it just got to work on that lower back for sure. Its nice to have some competition and extra motivation.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

day 8 and man was it a good day!!!! up 30ib on squat and holding on a 6ib weight increase for 1 week its looking good if i can keep gaining like this. im taking 30mg now 10mg at 9am 10mg at 4pm and 10mg at 11pm. hopefully i can keep it at this high dose but if i feel anykind of side i will lower it. tomorrow is a off day then its time to make reece look like a cross dressing boy lol u only got me on deads and thats about to change!!!!!!!!!

squat up 30ib
    5x325
    5x335
    5x355
    5x355
    5x360

stiff legged deads up 15ib
    5x280
    5x285
    5x290
    5x295
    5x300

standing calf raises up 20ib
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x325
    8x345
    8x345
    8x345
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

strong squats there bud!

you bump er up to 30 yet? That's where the fun begins.

Actually that's when you turn into a monster
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Damn you got some strong legs bro.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

damn i want to run this next. blah so many decisions, not enough livers.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

6 lbs already... yea... this is powerful as f***...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in. Excited about your results so far. Good Luck.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    strong squats there bud!

you bump er up to 30 yet? That's where the fun begins.

Actually that's when you turn into a monster
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac0614 View Post
    Damn you got some strong legs bro.
    thanks guys yea i bumped it up to 30mg on monday so like u say the fun is about to start. this stuff is wotking good so far.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm in. Excited about your results so far. Good Luck.
    thanks man the montser seems to be legit so far this next week will tell all
    Answers

Man with the plan is in the house. Lets KILL THAT $HIT MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for this poor guy. He got stuck at work all day while i got to lounge around the house and get fully rested and ready for tomorrow. I sure hope hes too tired tomorrow so i have a better chance at whooping his ass!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

poor guy; i still hope he doesn't whoop your ass tomorrow especially since u got more rest hahaha
    PM me about my peptide research findings
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for this poor guy. He got stuck at work all day while i got to lounge around the house and get fully rested and ready for tomorrow. I sure hope hes too tired tomorrow so i have a better chance at whooping his ass!
    Sorry man I hate to tell u this butit doesn't matter how much sleep I get ill still make u look pathetic. But after all that crying u did last week I might give u a brake dam that would mean I'm a nice guy and u should know that's not true so be ready to get ur a$$ kicked tomorrow no mercy
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry man I hate to tell u this butit doesn't matter how much sleep I get ill still make u look pathetic. But after all that crying u did last week I might give u a brake dam that would mean I'm a nice guy and u should know that's not true so be ready to get ur a$$ kicked tomorrow no mercy
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    Lol you guys are mad funny
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Have a good day today. I use to do a hellacious leg exercise once every month that involved 100reps. then i just did slow concentrated leg ext/leg curls. 35min. exercise and done. The goal is to get as many reps as you can each weight until you get to 100 total reps. I had to use Smith Machine Squats to protect myself. Start out with 185lb,then: 205/225/275/295/315/365/385/405/455 My last set would be close to 2-4 reps with 455 or 475. It was a blast! just some ideas to change it up for ya. If not, no biggie. Good luck today
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Have a good day today. I use to do a hellacious leg exercise once every month that involved 100reps. then i just did slow concentrated leg ext/leg curls. 35min. exercise and done. The goal is to get as many reps as you can each weight until you get to 100 total reps. I had to use Smith Machine Squats to protect myself. Start out with 185lb,then: 205/225/275/295/315/365/385/405/455 My last set would be close to 2-4 reps with 455 or 475. It was a blast! just some ideas to change it up for ya. If not, no biggie. Good luck today
    I see why you would only do that once a month, it would take that long to recover. Talk about vommit inducing! We do drop sets and shoot for 100 reps sometimes but never on legs. Might have to give it a try for sure.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I see why you would only do that once a month, it would take that long to recover. Talk about vommit inducing! We do drop sets and shoot for 100 reps sometimes but never on legs. Might have to give it a try for sure.

video request please hahaha
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

thanks man i killed it today its like a dream just keeps getting better. 100 reps is a killer its all in the mind. i did somthing like that the german volume it was a killer but it did work. i wouldnt mind going back to something like that after were done with this routine.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Im turning greener by the day. dam i better get to the store and buy some bigger shirts there starting to rip. I would have to say this stuff is legit i had a killer pump going on today never felt like this in my life. made good gains in everthing today im up 8!!! freaken pounds i feel bigger all the way around. im ready to poke my wife 24/7 the urge wont go away cant beat that. i did get a pretty good head ache yesterday but that was a lack of water intake but a gallon fixed that other than that its been treating me well.

DB INCLINE
    85X10
    95X10
    95X9

REVERSE CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    155X10
    165X10
    170X10

DB FLAT
    85X11
    90X8

PREACHER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
    80X12
    85X11
    90X10

SKULL CRUSHERS
    90X10
    95X10
    95X10

REVERSE CABLE PULLDOWN FOR TRIS SUPERSET WITH
    115X12
    120X10
    120X10

DB HAMMERS
    40X12
    40X10
    40X10

CABLE FLY PULLUPS NOT SURE WHAT U CALL THEM
    15X40
    10X50
    10X50

SEATED MACHINE DIPS
    210X15
    220X12
    220X12

DB SPIDER CURL
    30X12
    35X10
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Man MDXT sounds like the shizz
  26. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

nice stuff here man keep killing it
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I almost killed this guy today setting the pace he had to follow, next time im going to bring him a barf bucket and some tampons haha. On a better note I see him everyday and i can honestly already see a noticeable difference all around in vascularity and muscle fullness. This guy deserves a cookie for insane work and dedication, i found him as a stray nursed him to health and now hes in there whooping my ass in certain lifts lol.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Man MDXT sounds like the shizz
    oh it is my friend!! its keeps on getting better

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    nice stuff here man keep killing it
    thanks man i try killing it everday no holding back

I almost killed this guy today setting the pace he had to follow, next time im going to bring him a barf bucket and some tampons haha. On a better note I see him everyday and i can honestly already see a noticeable difference all around in vascularity and muscle fullness. This guy deserves a cookie for insane work and dedication, i found him as a stray nursed him to health and now hes in there whooping my ass in certain lifts lol.
    hahaha kill me never dam ur a funny guy by that i mean looking lol. but like u say this stuff is doing its job on us both and it has only been a week and a half im thinking weight gains around 15 to 20ib and up on major muscle lifting groups atleast 30ib maybe more
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

HAHAHAHAHA
  30. SBT
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

nice job so far!! Keep on KTS!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    Im turning greener by the day. dam i better get to the store and buy some bigger shirts there starting to rip. I would have to say this stuff is legit i had a killer pump going on today never felt like this in my life. made good gains in everthing today im up 8!!! freaken pounds i feel bigger all the way around. im ready to poke my wife 24/7 the urge wont go away cant beat that. i did get a pretty good head ache yesterday but that was a lack of water intake but a gallon fixed that other than that its been treating me well.

DB INCLINE
    85X10
    95X10
    95X9

REVERSE CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    155X10
    165X10
    170X10

DB FLAT
    85X11
    90X8

PREACHER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
    80X12
    85X11
    90X10

SKULL CRUSHERS
    90X10
    95X10
    95X10

REVERSE CABLE PULLDOWN FOR TRIS SUPERSET WITH
    115X12
    120X10
    120X10

DB HAMMERS
    40X12
    40X10
    40X10

CABLE FLY PULLUPS NOT SURE WHAT U CALL THEM
    15X40
    10X50
    10X50

SEATED MACHINE DIPS
    210X15
    220X12
    220X12

DB SPIDER CURL
    30X12
    35X10
    lookin good bro keep pushin its just gonna keep gettin better!
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Bro your cycle is looking great. I'm really excited about Monsterdrol XT so excited that I decided it's going to be my next cycle . I made up my mind when I saw that there's a buy one, get one free going on right now! People, go check this out because it won't last forever!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

damn bro nice numbers glad the cycle is treating you well
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Answers

His computers been down so thats the reason for lack of updates. He should have it ironed out and be on here later. But man its treating us both well. This guys really starting to fill out and get strong as f**k. Im getting jealous im about to shank this mother F'er in the parking lot at the gym haha. LOL, its funny how you notice others progress much more than your own!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SBT View Post
    nice job so far!! Keep on KTS!!
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by thenightmare2 View Post
    lookin good bro keep pushin its just gonna keep gettin better!
    thanks man ill be happy if it stays this steady the rest of the cycle dang its a killer cycle so far.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    damn bro nice numbers glad the cycle is treating you well
    thanks man its been a dream so far

His computers been down so thats the reason for lack of updates. He should have it ironed out and be on here later. But man its treating us both well. This guys really starting to fill out and get strong as f**k. Im getting jealous im about to shank this mother F'er in the parking lot at the gym haha. LOL, its funny how you notice others progress much more than your own!
    oh its up and going now. now i can show everyone how ive been kicking ur a**lol yea this stuff is working were both getting alot bigger i better start making more money i need some new clothes im starting to rip out of everything
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Bro your cycle is looking great. I'm really excited about Monsterdrol XT so excited that I decided it's going to be my next cycle . I made up my mind when I saw that there's a buy one, get one free going on right now! People, go check this out because it won't last forever!
    thanks this stuff is legit i couldnt be happier growing this fast with no sides at all. u cant beat the deal they got going on now i better hurry up get get me some more before they go out of stock. i plan on running another stack in march ill stack it with epi or something
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

sorry guys for lack of updates computer been down its all good now well its the end of week 2 its treated me well so far no sides. I have had some good pumps on this really good increases on body wieght and lifting weight. im up 8ib to 170
    max out on bench up 15ib to 300 max havent maxed out on squat but it has to be around 400 since on weight reps ive increased 30ib no idea on deadlift hoping 330 or more ill max out on everything on the end of the cycle well i list my past workouts first up todays workout.
    Last edited by merdock1983; 11-08-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: WEIGHT
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

day 11

DB PRESS SUPERSET WITH
    12X65
    10X70
    10X70

FRONT RAISE
    3 SETS ALL 10X30