first cycle post-biceps tendon rupture

dmk47

Awards
I'm going to be starting a Test E/Eq cycle next week and want to get the dosage right. Here's the background: Back in February, I ruptured my left distal biceps tendon in my opening deadlift at a powerlifting meet. Reattachment surgery was a few days later. It's been healing long enough that I can get back to lifting seriously.

Now, I want to make EQ a big part of all my cycles for the foreseeable future to take advantage of its restorative effects on tendons. I'll be running it at 400mg/week. The question is really about dosing the Test E. Should I run it at 500mg/week, as I would if I weren't recovering from a slow-healing injury, or would that amount inhibit collagen synthesis in the tendon and counteract the benefits of the EQ?

I read somewhere that when using EQ for tendon health you should keep test to 200mg/week.

Any input about the dosage (or recommendations for anything else to include in the cycle), especially from people who've experienced similar injuries, would thoroughly make my day.