My journey to 200lbs with Helladrol+Katanadrol

anaboliko

Awards
Hey guys, I bought the training program offered by need2buildmuscle.com and I'm keeping a log there so I thought I might as well keep the same log here and share my experience with everyone here.

I started my cycle Oct 15th and it will be run like this.
Helladrol: 100/100/100/100/150/150
Katanadrol: 250/250/250/250

PCT: Phytoserm and Formastanzol (4weeks)

This was not decided by me, Nathan from need2buildmuscle designed my cycle and training. I'm also taking Need2slin and Need2guard and I will be adding Bridge the second week.

The training consists of volume and overload phases, 2 weeks volume, 2 weeks overload. I'm just starting my second volume week.
I'm following a diet with workout and non-workout days but it's being constantly changed because I'm getting very hungry!

Starting Weight: 174lbs

Today on day 5 I weighed in at 179lbs so +5lbs.

Obviously from the title of the thread my goal is to get as close as 200lbs as I can in these 12 weeks (that's the duration of the program, the cycle with PCT included lasts 10 weeks).

I'm headed to the gym now, I will post my work outs and diet later!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont agree with dosing hd that high. but nate already knows this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed buddy!

Good to see you got Nate taking care of you, he should definitely steer you the right way. Good luck my friend :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont agree with dosing hd that high. but nate already knows this.
What dose works best for you? I didn't respond to HD, actually only HD clone I ran was PP Turinabol, took it all the way up to 120mg and didn't notice anything.

anaboliko

Awards
Workouts

Ok, here are my workouts for the last two days, sorry I didn't post yesterday but I'm a grad student and school is kicking my *ss!
Today I weighed in at 179lbs so no increase but that's ok I've put on 5lbs in less than a week I think that's enough! Tomorrow will be the first week on the cycle. What I have noted so far is strength increase, almost all my lifts have gone up these last two workout, and good pumps at the gym. Oh and morning wood every single morning! haha The only thing is that I sweat like craaaaaaaazy when I sleep, I didn't know this happened. Other than that, all is good.
Here go the workouts. I only post the heaviest set which is the one I use as reference to up my lifts.

Arms

Biceps
Barbell Curl - 5 sets: 8,6,6,4,6
80lbs x 4 (+20lbs from last week)

dumb bell hammer curls 4 sets 6 reps each arm.
70lbs X 6 (+10lbs from last week)

Cable curls: 3 sets of 30 reps
This is a machine and the weights are numbered but it doesn't say how much they are so I used 8weights x30. This exercise leaves my arms burning really bad!

Triceps:
Close Grip Bench - 5 sets: 8,6,6,4,4
120lbs x 4 (only exercise I couldn't up the weight :grumpy:)

Dips (using parallel bars) 4 sets: 10+ reps with added weights
45lbs X 12

Wrist Curls - 3 sets: 10-15 reps
70lbs x 12 (+10lbs)

Wrist Twists - 3 sets: 15 reps
25x 15

Shoulders
Military Press - 5 sets: 8,6,6,4,6
130lbs x 4 (+10lbs)

Rear Laterals - 4 sets: 10,8,8,6
55lbs x 6 (+5lbs)

front Laterals - 4 sets: 10,8,8,6
40x 6 (+5lbs)

Traps
Barbell Shrugs: 5 sets: 12,10,8,8,8
260lbs x 8 (+10lbs)

dumb bell upright rows 4 sets of 8
60lbs x 8 (+5lbs)

Alright, I need to eat now and go to bed!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
very nice.
I didn't know Phytoserm was available yet

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose works best for you? I didn't respond to HD, actually only HD clone I ran was PP Turinabol, took it all the way up to 120mg and didn't notice anything.

i can get away with 50mg. I totally understand different people need different dosages, but i also feel if one needs to go over 100mg of a methylated compound, it's probably best they look for something else, because that compound, isn't strong enough for what your looking for.

hd is a mild compound designed to be side effect free (well, the tbol was), it isn't very androgenic, moderately anabolic, does not aromatize. it is a slow lean mass builder.

and also why it's a good compound suited for beginners.

most i'd recomend for exp users like unreal for ex, is 125mg.

but beginners, i wouldn't recomend over 75mg. but thats just me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can get away with 50mg. I totally understand different people need different dosages, but i also feel if one needs to go over 100mg of a methylated compound, it's probably best they look for something else, because that compound, isn't strong enough for what your looking for.

hd is a mild compound designed to be side effect free (well, the tbol was), it isn't very androgenic, moderately anabolic, does not aromatize. it is a slow lean mass builder.

and also why it's a good compound suited for beginners.

most i'd recomend for exp users like unreal for ex, is 125mg.

but beginners, i wouldn't recomend over 75mg. but thats just me.
Yeah when 90mg wasn't doing nothing in week 5 and 120 on week 6 wasn't either i was pretty upset. I know Unreal didn't respond either to really high doses, think he may have said some muscle hardness.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 7

Today was back day, all my lifts but one went up.
Weight: 179.5lbs (+5.5lbs)

Back
Chin-ups: 3 sets 10-12 reps

Deadlifts: 5 sets 8,6,4,4,6
210X4 (+10lbs)

Bent Rows: 4 sets 8,6,6,4
160lbs x 6 (+20lbs)

Seated Rows: 4 sets 8,6,6,4
220x4 (+10lbs)

Standing Reverse Cable Flys: 3 sets of 20
15lbs x 20 (this kicks my ***!)

Calves
Standing Raises: 5 sets 10-15 reps
285ls x 15 (+15lbs)

Today I added Bridge to my stack (6 caps a day) and will run it till the end of the cycle.

Everything's going well, I know it's only been a week so I can't say much. I'm really anxious for the weeks to come!

anaboliko

Awards
So last night I felt really dizzy before bed, when I lay down in bed I felt like the bed was spinning around. I had felt a little dizzy during the day on Thursday but I forgot about it, not sure what could be the reason for this.
Any thoughts?

anaboliko

Awards
I just realized this is not the place for logs, can anyone move this to the Cycle section? Thank you!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So last night I felt really dizzy before bed, when I lay down in bed I felt like the bed was spinning around. I had felt a little dizzy during the day on Thursday but I forgot about it, not sure what could be the reason for this.
Any thoughts?

probably d/t the spike in bp. this can happen when you run methyls too high. doesn't happen to everyone, but not everyone needs to go over 100mg's of methylated compounds.

of course hepatoxicity levels vary, with cdma being on the lower side, but still, it's never a wise idea to run methylated compounds over 100mgs for more than 4 weeks.

but lots of people do it and dont die. but if your gonna go that high, be prepared for more sides.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 8

Saturday was legs day, I upped all my lifts so strength in on the increase! I'm feeling really good.

Weight: 179.5 (same as Friday)

Leg Extensions: 3 sets 10-15 reps
225x12 (+15lbs)

Leg Curls: 4 sets 8-10 reps
195x10 (+30lbs)

Squats: 5 sets 8, 6, 6, 4, 4
270lbs x 5 (+5lbs)

Lunges: 3 sets 15 reps
50x13 ( I could have done heavier but I HATE this exercise!)

My lower back was pretty sore today (Sunday) from back day and then I did squats the next day, that wasn't very smart I think.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 9

Today was chest day and the second day of biceps. Weight increased one more pound and I'm definitely starting to feel harder.

I don't count the bar weight in any of my lifts.

Weight: 180.6 (+6lbs)

Flat Bench: 5 sets 10, 8, 5, 4, 4
190lbsx4 (+20lbs)

Incline: 4 sets 8, 6, 4, 4
170lbsx4 (+20lbs)

Decline: 4 sets 8, 6, 4, 4
This is not decline bench because they don't have one at my gym! So I did a machine that has a semi decline seat/
260lbsx4

Biceps
Hammer Curls: 4 sets 10-6 reps
75lbsx 6 (+5lbs)

Barbell Reverse Curls: 4 sets 10-6 reps
90x10 (I ran out of pre-loaded bars so next time I'll have to start using a big ordinary bar for this exercise)

Seated Calves: 3 sets of 30 reps

This morning I woke up at 8:30 and I had to change my t-shirt because I was soooooo sweaty then I went back to bed until 10:00 :)

6lbs heavier and my t-shirts are starting to fill up I love that feeling! Tomorrow and Tuesday are my days off and Wednesday I will do the overload phase of the workout so that should kick my ***! Looking forward to it, though!

anaboliko

Awards
Day 10

Today is a day off from the gym, feeling good and weight is 1lbs up from yesterday even though I walked like crazy around town last night with a friend. I told him that if I lost weight I would get back at him! :joke:

Weight: 181.6 (+7lbs)

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey sry for the late arrival but I'm in for the ride. Looks good bud!

anaboliko

Awards
Day 11

Tuesday was the second day off, nothing major to report other than I couldn't get all my meals down, I wasn't hungry for some reason? No side effects at all, so very happy there.
Something funny to comment on: I was walking around and this guy walks by me, looks at me and says "huh, you must have been going to the gym" that was very nice to hear! Though the guy was a creeper!

anaboliko

Awards
Day 12

Bad news!!!!!! I lost weight! I was disappointed this morning when I weighed in and I was 1lbs less than on Monday. On Tuesday I didn't gain any weight, and today I just lost it. I'm pretty sure it's just water weight since on my off-days my diet is lower in carbs than on workout days, but still I was a little bumped :worried:

Weight: 180.6 (+6lbs)

The workout today was my first day of the Overload Phase part of my program.

Flat Barbell Bench Press
1x5
1x5
1x5 max amount: 160lbs
1x3 max amount: 180lbs
1x8 deload (using the first weight I used for x5)

Squats
1x5
1x5
1x5
1x5 max amount: 270lbs
1x3 max amount: 290lbs
1x8 deload

Weighted Parallel Bar Dips
4 x 5
Here I increase the weight each time for each rep, I did the last one with 55lbs.

Seated Calf Raises
Do 50lbs 3 sets to failing

Also, something that surprised me was that I didn't sweat today in my sleep. Libido hasn't changed at all, it's a big higher than usual in fact. I'm getting tired of chicken, I need to find a way to make it more juicy or tasty because I still have 8 more weeks to go! Do you guys eat tuna? Because I don't have it in my diet, I have to ask why...

Tomorrow is a day off , and then I'll be back in the gym on Friday.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 15

Yesterday I did back and biceps. My lower back was really sore after my workout, I'm not sure if that's what people refer to as back pumps but it hurt a lot until I fell asleep! Today it still hurts a little but not as bad.

I have a question for all you experienced PH users, how do you not get fat and gain weight? I really feel I'm getting fat, people have started to compliment me (I went to a party last night and received a lot of compliments!) but I feel fat, should I try and eat less? I have been eating less these last couple days, Katana is supposed to help burn fat but so far I don't see/feel it doing that.
I think my libido is starting on the way down. I have also stopped sweating at night, I have no idea what that means.

Weight: 184.4lbs (+10lbs)

Deadlifts
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
180lbs

1x3 max
200lbs

1x8 deload

Seated Rows
1x5
170lbs

1x5
1x5 max

210lbs

1x3 max
230lbs

1x8 deload

Barbell Curls
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
75lbs

1x3
90lbs

1x8 deload

Weighted Hyper Extensions
3 sets to failure

Leg Raises
3 sets to failure

reecew

Awards
  • Established
10lbs in 15 days is sick, imagine you still got 4 more weeks! Im late man but better late then never. You got any taurine for those back pumps?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
10lbs in 15 days is sick, imagine you still got 4 more weeks! Im late man but better late then never. You got any taurine for those back pumps?
Seriously. I just started Helladrol, and i would be happy walking away with 10 clean pounds.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. I just started Helladrol, and i would be happy walking away with 10 clean pounds.
Yea and thats all im looking for from my Monsterdrol cycle as well. Id be like a little school girl with 10lbs in 15 days :heart:! lol But im also not wanting much if any fat gain like this guy so that going to be my limiting factor.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for all you experienced PH users, how do you not get fat and gain weight? I really feel I'm getting fat, people have started to compliment me (I went to a party last night and received a lot of compliments!) but I feel fat, should I try and eat less? I have been eating less these last couple days, Katana is supposed to help burn fat but so far I don't see/feel it doing that.
What's your average calorie intake? and compared to your maintence diet? You might not want to go much above maintence except extra protein perhaps.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 15

What's your average calorie intake? and compared to your maintence diet? You might not want to go much above maintence except extra protein perhaps.
I'm following the diet that the nutritionist on need2build gave me, I've already told her that I feel I'm gaining some unwelcome fat so I'll see what she says, in the meantime I'm eating less, just cutting down on carbs and keeping my protein up. Don't think I'm just gaining fat, though! I keep getting comments on how big I look so it can't be that bad! Also, I know most of you say that Helladrol kicks in the 3rd week so maybe once it kicks in this might change?

Here's the workout for today. Tomorrow's day off!

Military Press
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
120lbs

1x3 max
140lbs

1x8 deload

Squats
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
270lbs

1x3 max
290lbs (I did 5 reps here so 2 more than Wed)
1x8

Weighted Dips
4 sets of 5
60lbs on the last set

By the way I'm glad to see you guys are reading this!

anaboliko

Awards
Yeah I know! Plus PCT which I hope to gain some more!
I don't have any taurine, so I'll try and get some. Today I had to do squats again, I was really dreading doing them but it wasn't really that bad, I managed. The back pumps are almost gone now, so we'll see. Thanks for the advice!

anaboliko

Awards
Day 19

This is a quick update before going to the gym. I haven't updated my log for a couple days.

I had an awful workout on Monday because the back pumps were full-on and I couldn't do deadlifts. I did manage to pull through the workout and did seated rows and barbell curls and leg raises, and I did up my weight in all of those, but I was bummed about deadlifts. As soon as I got out of the gym I stopped by a GNC and got taurine, been taking it since Monday. Yesterday was a day off and now I'm going to work out so we'll see how it goes.
The problem is that my balls started to hurt yesterday too! It's not so much that my balls hurt, but it's like my stomach feels like my balls have been hit. If anyone has ever been hit on the balls you'll know what I'm talking about! it's a special stomachache and I haven't thrown up or anything but I don't feel good at all. As a result I have lowered my Helladrol dose to 75mg a day and I'll wait a couple days to see if the pain goes away. I'm going to work out no matter what!

On the bright side, I'm sitting at 185.2lbs now, so that's +11lbs in less than 3 weeks. Most of my t-shirts are too tight now so I had to start wearing some bigger t-shirts that I didn't wear very often!

Ok, off to the gym now, and will update later!

Weight: 185lbs (+11lbs)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the back pumps man, that blows. How much taurine are you dosing daily? You should probably be taking 5-10g daily. I sure hope dropping to 75mg along with the taurine will help the back pumps and your stomache pain. Also not sure where its at but up the water intake to 1.5-2 gallons daily and make sure your getting that much its really important. Try some deep, slow, and controlled breathing when the pain is bothering you it always has helped me when i need it. I Keep killing it man!

anaboliko

Awards
Sorry to hear about the back pumps man, that blows. How much taurine are you dosing daily? You should probably be taking 5-10g daily. I sure hope dropping to 75mg along with the taurine will help the back pumps and your stomache pain. Also not sure where its at but up the water intake to 1.5-2 gallons daily and make sure your getting that much its really important. Try some deep, slow, and controlled breathing when the pain is bothering you it always has helped me when i need it. I Keep killing it man!
Thank you for the encouraging words! I wasn't sure about the taurine, they're 500mg pills so I was taking 4, which is only 2 grams so I will up the dose too.

I am trying to drink more water, it's hard for me because I don't like water! But I'm probably taking 1 gallon at least, I will make sure to drink more too. Ok, I will now update my workout.

anaboliko

Awards
Day 19: The Workout

So despite all the discomfort I was feeling I hit the gym and I was determined to f***ing have a good workout today! I did bench press, squats, dips and calves and I upped all my lifts!!!! And my back didn't hurt at all and the balls/stomach pain went away while I was working out...now that I'm home I started feeling it again but I won't pay attention to it, the lower dose should help in a couple of days.

I don't have a good mirror at my place (the bathroom has two small mirrors that I could only see my head!) so today I looked in the mirror at the gym in the locker room and I was surprised how hard and bigger I look! No wonder I can't wear any of my t-shirts!

BTW, I talked with Nathan about my gaining fat and he said it's most likely water retention so he told me to start Forma Stanzol all the way through my PCT so I will start that probably on Monday. It's true that I feel bloated more than fat, at least I don't look fat in the mirror so I hope Forma Stanzol helps.

Ok, so weight is the same as the previous thread since it's the same day. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be up 1 lbs since I've been 185 for two or three days now.

Bench Press
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
180lbs (+20lbs)

1x3 max
200lbs (+20lbs)
1x8 deload

Squats
1x5
1x5

1x5 max
270lbs (+20lbs)

1x3 max
290lbs (+20lbs)
1x8 deload

Dips
4 sets of 5 reps each.
I did the first set with 60lbs, and then the other 3 sets with 65lbs.

Seated Calves
3 sets with 50lbs to failure.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
progress pics?? whats up? numbers look good so far though