My Mk-2866 Osta-sarm Log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, yall know I am a big sarms s4 fanatic. So to be honest I wasnt sure about the osta-sarm.

I should have strated this log a week or so ago. But I wasnt really feeling much.

I have been running the osta-sarm s**** search at 12.5mg ed. Thats half a pipet.

Well, over the last few days my strength has gone WAY up. Aslo my endurance is through the rough. I am on a bit of a clean bulk, and I am loosing fat. I am also up 3 pounds.

We have something special here.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in hearing about your experience with this and how it compares to S-4. Sounds awesome so far.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on it right now in pct- im at a calorie deficit ( I kno its pct but i have big plans for january with dbol and i need to cut sum fat period) and i have lost NO NONE 0 NILL strength in my lifts its amazing

subb

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in hearing about your experience with this and how it compares to S-4. Sounds awesome so far.
It is totaly different. I love s4 and will use it again. But this strating to get fun.

I want to stack the the two.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I Like this idea and I'm pretty sure i will have to run s1 as well. . i might have to stack both as well. . .not sure how that would work thow??? i will be purchasing this product very soon as soon as bodyfat gets a lil higher and running s1 for some more mass for my next show!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
It is totaly different. I love s4 and will use it again. But this strating to get fun.

I want to stack the the two.:cheers:
I Like this idea and I'm pretty sure i will have to run s1 as well. . i might have to stack both as well. . .not sure how that would work thow??? i will be purchasing this product very soon as soon as bodyfat gets a lil higher and running s1 for some more mass for my next show!
Your two logs are the reason im on S4, looking forward to reading more about this good ol S1

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this sounds good, please update soon!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, finishing up my last week. I may run it another. My muscles are more full and round. You have a permanent "pump".

Strength is up about 20 percent and I have an over all feeling of well being. I have crazy energy.Yes I feel "on". Some guys are running it at 25mgs....that must feel amazing. I want to stack the osta and s4 compounds. I have has ZERO shutdown that I have noticed.

Oh yeah. I ate like a pig while on the osta-sarm. I look leaner than before I started.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow 20% strength increase, dude that is sick, I can't wait to purchase my Osta...how many weeks you running this for, also curious since you are an experienced user how long have you seen people go for? 8 weeks, 12 weeks?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet how long have you been on? I hope mine is dosed legit, i'll be starting at 25 mg anyways since that's only half a ml for me if the dosing is accurate.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Wow 20% strength increase, dude that is sick, I can't wait to purchase my Osta...how many weeks you running this for, also curious since you are an experienced user how long have you seen people go for? 8 weeks, 12 weeks?
I have done lots of s4, first real run with the osta.

Keep the cycle 4-6 weeks and make sure you get the real goods.

My osta almost atste like modeling clue....lol

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Sweet how long have you been on? I hope mine is dosed legit, i'll be starting at 25 mg anyways since that's only half a ml for me if the dosing is accurate.
mine was 25mg per ML.....really good stuff.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would get the brand Anthony Roberts links

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, finishing up my last week. I may run it another. My muscles are more full and round. You have a permanent "pump".

Strength is up about 20 percent and I have an over all feeling of well being. I have crazy energy.Yes I feel "on". Some guys are running it at 25mgs....that must feel amazing. I want to stack the osta and s4 compounds. I have has ZERO shutdown that I have noticed.

Oh yeah. I ate like a pig while on the osta-sarm. I look leaner than before I started.
Hi, nice!

A few questions for you sir;

1. can you describe this feeling of energy?

2. Does this give you more energy than S4

3. Does this makes you leaner than S4?

Thanks.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Hi, nice!

A few questions for you sir;

1. can you describe this feeling of energy?

2. Does this give you more energy than S4

3. Does this makes you leaner than S4?

Thanks.

1. That extra "buck"n the gym.
2. Different, I love s4 so its hard to compare.
3. Yes

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I would get the brand Anthony Roberts links
He used the S**** S***** brand if im not mistaken. That what they are saying on Elite Fitness. Im sure there a few repuatble people that have it.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Well f***, now I have to buy some. I like that this might lean me out a bit.

BADDFROGG

Awards
Sold...I will be ordering some ostarine. Debating if to order the S-4? I will be using it with creatine and b-complex injections.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sold...I will be ordering some ostarine. Debating if to order the S-4? I will be using it with creatine and b-complex injections.
Personally, s4 although it works great, is REALLY not worth the sides especially for its price.