My Mk-2866 Osta-sarm Log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

My Mk-2866 Osta-sarm Log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    My Mk-2866 Osta-sarm Log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Hey guys, yall know I am a big sarms s4 fanatic. So to be honest I wasnt sure about the osta-sarm.

    I should have strated this log a week or so ago. But I wasnt really feeling much.

    I have been running the osta-sarm s**** search at 12.5mg ed. Thats half a pipet.

    Well, over the last few days my strength has gone WAY up. Aslo my endurance is through the rough. I am on a bit of a clean bulk, and I am loosing fat. I am also up 3 pounds.

    We have something special here.

  2. New Member
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    I am very interested in hearing about your experience with this and how it compares to S-4. Sounds awesome so far.
  3. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    im on it right now in pct- im at a calorie deficit ( I kno its pct but i have big plans for january with dbol and i need to cut sum fat period) and i have lost NO NONE 0 NILL strength in my lifts its amazing


    subb
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I will subb here if you subb to mine..
  5. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I am very interested in hearing about your experience with this and how it compares to S-4. Sounds awesome so far.
    It is totaly different. I love s4 and will use it again. But this strating to get fun.

    I want to stack the the two.
  6. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    I Like this idea and I'm pretty sure i will have to run s1 as well. . i might have to stack both as well. . .not sure how that would work thow??? i will be purchasing this product very soon as soon as bodyfat gets a lil higher and running s1 for some more mass for my next show!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  7. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    It is totaly different. I love s4 and will use it again. But this strating to get fun.

    I want to stack the the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I Like this idea and I'm pretty sure i will have to run s1 as well. . i might have to stack both as well. . .not sure how that would work thow??? i will be purchasing this product very soon as soon as bodyfat gets a lil higher and running s1 for some more mass for my next show!
    Your two logs are the reason im on S4, looking forward to reading more about this good ol S1
  8. New Member
    Chest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Interested to see how the s1 works out for ya
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    this sounds good, please update soon!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    update please
  11. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Sorry guys, finishing up my last week. I may run it another. My muscles are more full and round. You have a permanent "pump".

    Strength is up about 20 percent and I have an over all feeling of well being. I have crazy energy.Yes I feel "on". Some guys are running it at 25mgs....that must feel amazing. I want to stack the osta and s4 compounds. I have has ZERO shutdown that I have noticed.

    Oh yeah. I ate like a pig while on the osta-sarm. I look leaner than before I started.
  12. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Wow 20% strength increase, dude that is sick, I can't wait to purchase my Osta...how many weeks you running this for, also curious since you are an experienced user how long have you seen people go for? 8 weeks, 12 weeks?
  13. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Sweet how long have you been on? I hope mine is dosed legit, i'll be starting at 25 mg anyways since that's only half a ml for me if the dosing is accurate.
  14. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Wow 20% strength increase, dude that is sick, I can't wait to purchase my Osta...how many weeks you running this for, also curious since you are an experienced user how long have you seen people go for? 8 weeks, 12 weeks?
    I have done lots of s4, first real run with the osta.

    Keep the cycle 4-6 weeks and make sure you get the real goods.

    My osta almost atste like modeling clue....lol
  15. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Sweet how long have you been on? I hope mine is dosed legit, i'll be starting at 25 mg anyways since that's only half a ml for me if the dosing is accurate.
    mine was 25mg per ML.....really good stuff.
  16. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    I would get the brand Anthony Roberts links
  17. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    Sorry guys, finishing up my last week. I may run it another. My muscles are more full and round. You have a permanent "pump".

    Strength is up about 20 percent and I have an over all feeling of well being. I have crazy energy.Yes I feel "on". Some guys are running it at 25mgs....that must feel amazing. I want to stack the osta and s4 compounds. I have has ZERO shutdown that I have noticed.

    Oh yeah. I ate like a pig while on the osta-sarm. I look leaner than before I started.
    Hi, nice!

    A few questions for you sir;

    1. can you describe this feeling of energy?

    2. Does this give you more energy than S4

    3. Does this makes you leaner than S4?

    Thanks.
  18. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Hi, nice!

    A few questions for you sir;

    1. can you describe this feeling of energy?

    2. Does this give you more energy than S4

    3. Does this makes you leaner than S4?

    Thanks.

    1. That extra "buck"n the gym.
    2. Different, I love s4 so its hard to compare.
    3. Yes
  19. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I would get the brand Anthony Roberts links
    He used the S**** S***** brand if im not mistaken. That what they are saying on Elite Fitness. Im sure there a few repuatble people that have it.
  20. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Well f***, now I have to buy some. I like that this might lean me out a bit.
  21. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    Well f***, now I have to buy some. I like that this might lean me out a bit.
    you will lean out with no change in diet
  22. New Member
    BADDFROGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    44

    Reputation

    Sold...I will be ordering some ostarine. Debating if to order the S-4? I will be using it with creatine and b-complex injections.
  23. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BADDFROGG View Post
    Sold...I will be ordering some ostarine. Debating if to order the S-4? I will be using it with creatine and b-complex injections.
    Personally, s4 although it works great, is REALLY not worth the sides especially for its price.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My thoughts on Osta (MK-2866) wk4
    By SolidusSnake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:10 AM
  2. What would you stack with SARM Osta (MK-2866)?
    By jdhil90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 09:50 AM
  5. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in