Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boladrol The Side Effects Log

-----------------------------
INFORMATION SECTION
-----------------------------

Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you heard it right! IBE is releasing a new PH to the market.
We have had many great products in the past, but there is nothing and has never been anything offered quite like Boladrol. The potential for this compound is outstanding and a perfect bulking agent for the upcoming winter. This is a very wet compound that will require PCT and is strongly recommended to stack with a good cycle support product.

The new product Boladrol is 7, 17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3, 17-diol (Boladiol), the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone.

60 caps, 2mg per cap, Ready in 2-3 weeks!

Bolasterone is the 7, 17 dimethylated version of testosterone and has the reputation as being one of the most potent steroids ever sold. Bolasterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio that shows it to be 6x more anabolic than methyltestosterone and 3x as androgenic.

Boladrol will be best compared to Anadrol if not stronger. This PH only requires a few milligrams to see strong anabolic and androgenic effects which we were very excited to see first hand during our alpha testing of this compound. Users have been reported to gain up to a pound a day but also not coming off as quick as reported with Anadrol gains.

projected 2-3 week release date of Bolodrol to the public.

--------------------------------
MY OWN PERSONAL NOTES

It is stated that the compound could easily be made from bolasterone....it does not have to.
In actuality the compound tested at 95% pure with 5% androstane by-product. Boladrol has been tested and there are no controlled substances.

Testers so far have not had liver issues. It was no different than SD. This whole liver toxicity issue is over hyped.

On this compound, you don't feel toxic at all.....it does not feel like SD or M1T.
SO far this stuff makes you want to go to the gym, makes you feel like you could lift the whole gym....not jump off a bridge like SD.
I have personally tried, SD, M1T and Boladrol among many others........this makes you feel more like Anadrol or testosterone. There can be moments of a little aggression but no different than anadrol or testosterone. That is what is so special about this compound. It is strong but it does not feel like the other PHs like it on the market. I can't stand the dirty feeling some PHs give and we wouldn't want to bring a product like that to the market
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRITTEN BY anthony roberts

Bolasterone (aka Myagen) is simply DiMethyltestosterone (7α,17α-Dimethyltestosterone), or Methyltestosterone (testosterone with a methyl group at the 17th position) but with an additional methyl group (hence “dimethyl”) at the C7 position. The first methyl group (at the 17th position) allows the steroid to pass through the liver and remain active in the blood. The Second methyl group (at the 7th position) prevents it from binding freely to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), thereby allowing much of it to remain unbound and in an active state, and therefore greatly increasing its potency. I think any further comparison to Methyltestosterone (except perhaps with regards to hepatoxicity – the fancy word for liver toxicity) wouldn’t really be warranted.

Chemically, this stuff is closer to Cheque Drops (Mibolerone) than anything else I can think of. Check out their names side-by-side:
•17beta-Hydroxy-7alpha, 17dimethylestr-4-an-3-one (Cheque Drops)
•17beta-Hydroxy-7alpha, 17dimethylandrost-4-an-3-one (Bolasterone)

The difference here, going by the names, is that one is derived from Nandrolone, and the other is derived from Testosterone (Bolasterone). And if we’re interested in a paint-by-numbers account of thses two compounds, Cheque Drops have an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 590:250, while Bolasterone has a 575:300. Clearly they are very, very, similar. This could end up being a nightmare of liver toxic, side-effect producing garbage. On the other hand, maybe it’ll be the greatest stuff ever.

I’m optimistic, personally, and if I had some on hand, I’d try it. So, for what it’s worth, I feel comfortable enough with the compound to not only warrant talking about it, but also to take it personally.

Unfortunately, most of what we (or at least I) know about Bolasterone is really speculative and/or academic. To my knowledge, it wasn’t available anywhere when I wrote my first book, although I noted that its high anabolic rating (575!) would make it a likely candidate to appear on the black market after my book was published. I was right, and DL Pharmaceuticals eventually produced it in limited quantities in 2007, only to disappear again by 2008. Recently, Geneza Pharmaceuticals has put it back on the market, as a 50mg tablet. I can understand why they’d think it would be appealing to anabolic steroid users - it’s 3x as androgenic as testosterone and almost 6x as anabolic! While I realize that those numbers don’t always paint an accurate picture of a steroid’s potency (Halotestin is over 19x as anabolic as testosterone, and it’s virtually useless for muscle gain). (*Note: I don’t work for Geneza Pharmaceuticals, aka Naps/NapsGear, nor any of their competitors.)

Taking a look at the metabolites, none are immediately aromatized into estrogen, but what I’m seeing here is a removal of the 4-5 double bond and the addition of a hydrogen, thereby showing the potential of this steroid to become 5a-reduced version of its former self, or a dihydrodimethyltestosterone. Last time I checked, William Llewellyn had been saying that Bolasterone probably wasn’t able to be 5a-reduced, and likely converts to a highly potent estrogen, but I think the chart on the left clearly shows the opposite. I mention this because even though I think he’s a complete D-Bag, I don’t discount his steroid knowledge. None of the metabolites appear to be aromatized, as the signature alternating double bonds in the A-ring are not apparent at this stage. Is there further metabolism of these metabolites downstream? Are they substrates for something I haven’t examined? I don’t know. Maybe there is. Maybe they are. I have no idea.

Methyltestosterone happens to convert to a very potent form of estrogen, so this might be the case here as well, and Bolasterone may well end up being the kind of stuff we see people finding use to necessarily be in conjunction with an anti-estrogen, like Anastrozole (Arimidex) or Aromasin (Exemestane). Maybe it converts to the frightening 7α,17α-dimethylestradiol. And since Cheque drops are a liver-toxic nightmare, in terms of estrogen-like symptoms, we may see that here too…perhaps similarly to what is seen with Anadrol, which is 5a-reduced and doesn’t convert to estrogen – yet for some reason exhibits estrogen like side effects such as gynecomastia. Hell…maybe we won’t see any conversion to anything, and a ton of side effects anyway (again, Anadrol comes to mind). On the other hand, this stuff is definitely going to be liver toxic. But as for side effects? We may see none.

Then again, perhaps is doesn’t convert to estrogen at all. If Bolasterone undergoes 5a-reduction immediately in the first stage of metabolism, then aromatization would be impossible. On the other hand, if this chart is incomplete, then maybe it does undergo conversion to estrogen.
One thing is for sure: Since Geneza Pharmaceuticals has brought this stuff back into circulation, we’ll find out soon enough.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid which is structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group, which is the reasoning for its chemical name. The addition of this methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far different than its cousin however, and makes any comparison between the two difficult. This drug was first developed in the late 1950’s. It was closely evaluated for anabolic and androgenic effect around 3 years later. The drug was developed by the pharmaceutical company UpJohn, and was sold in the United States during the 1960s under the brand name of Myagen. It was mainly prescribed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women, but was also investigated for use on lean tissue sparing activity. The medical use of this drug didn’t last long however, and it soon disappeared off the market not too long after it was released. By the 1980s, the drug had pretty much been forgotten by bodybuilders and athletes. Although bolasterone is no longer produced, the drug remains listed in the U.S Pharmacopeias, suggesting that it wouldn’t be impossible to see the drug available once again as a prescription medication in the U.S, however this remains very unlikely.

Bolasterone is a fairly potent anabolic steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone. Despite being a derivative of testosterone, bolasterone is considerably more anabolic than it is androgenic in nature. Bodybuilders and athletes would often use this drug in bulking cycle, where adding extra weight wasn’t a concern. Bolasterone is a very estrogenic steroid by nature, and one can expect to see all of the common estrogen related side effects when taking this drug, especially in higher doses. Estrogen related side effects can include such things as increased water and fat retention and gyno (the development of unattractive and sometimes painful female breast tissue under the nipples in males). To combat such issues, users often prefer to run some sort of anti estrogen compound such as arimidex or aromasin during cycle. This steroid can also be androgenic and can produce androgen related side effects as well. These side effects can include such things as oily skin, acne, and increased body and facial hair. In women, androgen can cause masculizing side effects such as deepening of the voice, the growth facial hair, and clitoral enlargement. Bolasterone is a C17aa compound, which means that it can be toxic to liver if taken in doses too large or for periods too long. Because of this, users are urged to try to keep cycles under 8 weeks and to run some sort of liver protection product such as liv-52. Like all anabolic steroids, bolasterone will shut down the body’s natural testosterone production, making a post cycle therapy protocol necessary after the drug’s use has been discontinued. Users often choose to run compounds such as clomid and HCG to get the body to start producing testosterone naturally again.

Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the case of bodybuilders and athletes looking for performance enhancement purposes, users often choose run a dosage of 2-5mg per day for a period of 6-8 weeks. This level is sufficient for strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention due to estrogen. Bolasterone is generally not recommended for women due to its very strong nature and tendacy to produce virilizing side effects.

MY NOTES CONTINUE PLEASE READ ON

I'll be back later on tonight to update this page with a flood of information and items to think about regarding this supplement.However in the meantime I will simply leave this sexy piece of eye candy here for all to enjoy.

[/URL][/IMG]

MY NOTES CONTINUE PLEASE READ ON

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haz go get some candy:tongue2:
Count me in bruther!!

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG
i am so in this biatch

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed.... lets see what boladrol can do for YOU! :fing02:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally ... a beta tester who is actually testing lol... subbed

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
lock'd in.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. You running it 2mg for 30 or 4 for 15 or some combo?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In on this! Can't wait for the fireworks!

Personally was thinkin that a 3 week run (2/2/4) would be supreme, but I'm almost certain that IBE wants to see it run at 4mg period, 2 weeks for the guys with one bottle, 4 for the guys with 2... Should be sick regardless!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to actually seeing this compound ran and not just talked about.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I might be late, but what is this type of ph

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alright can I stack it with sd?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IRON LIVER :head:

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Good to see someones going to run this now!

Good luck dude :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this ride!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY OWN PERSONAL NOTES
In a British patent from 1960, the good anabolic properties of 7-methyl androstenes are mentioned for the first time. [12] The extra 7-methyl group in bolasterone and calusterone enlarges the surface of the molecule so that a better interaction with the androgen receptor becomes possible. The 7a-methyl group points downward and protects the D4 double bond for reduction by the enzyme 5AR. Reactive groups in the active cavity of the enzyme are severely hindered in their approach from below to the double bond, and reduction to a 7a-methyl dihydrotestosterone analog does not take place. The 7b-methyl group is placed horizontally, in the plane of the steroid skeleton, and hinders this reduction much less.

The anabolic and androgenic properties of bolasterone have been investigated extensively in the sixties and they have been compared with other steroids. Some of the outcomes are collected in Table 2. [13]

Ratio anabolic : androgenic

7a,17a-dimethyltestosterone (bolasterone)
4.2 : 1.3

7a,17a-methyl-4-hydroxytestosterone (oxymesterone)
1.8 : 0.36

7a,17a-methyl-androstanolone (mestanolone)
0.8 : 1.0

9a-fluoro-11b-hydroxy-17a-
methyltestosterone (fluoxymesterone)
3.8 : 1.4

In 1964 Upjohn claims bolasterone to be a much more powerful orally available anabolic steroid then methandrostenolone and oxymetholone or any other known steroid [14], with a favourable ratio between anabolic and androgenic activity in the rat. [15]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic
Myagen(Bolasterone)----------------------- 300------ 575

Anabolic and Androgenic Ratio or Q factor, The higher the anabolic the more muscle building effect per mg. Adrogenic is masculining effect. The greater the ratio the more of a lean or dry compond, in most cases. Trenabolan Ace is 500 anabolic and 500 androgenic and Test Cyp is 100,100 so you could easliy think since the ratio is the same the dry or wetness would be as well, not true, Trenabolan is a progestin, so it will not convert to estrogen like test will. Keep in mind the raiting and mg dose come into play, take cheque drops, if you took 100mg ED of this your liver would be destroied in no time but if you took 100mg of Winny you would be fine. "Wet" componds have a more even ratio in general, aslo know as bulking. "Dry or Cutting" componds have a high ratio like Havoc or Turinabol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wednesday, August 15, 1962, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for MYAGEN. This trademark is owned by UPJOHN COMPANY, THE, KALAMAZOO, MI . Trademarkia.com is a free search engine of publicly available government records. Trademarkia.com is not a law firm and does not represent owners & correspondents listed on this page.

The correspondent listed for MYAGEN is ? of , , . The MYAGEN trademark is filed in the category of Leather Products (not including clothing) . The description provided to the USPTO for MYAGEN is ANABOLIC HORMONE PREPARATION.
The USPTO has given the MYAGEN trademark serial number of 72151276. The current federal status of this trademark filing is EXPIRED. Trademarkia
--------------------------
GREAT LINKS HERE
http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/reprint/189/8/628.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1503573/pdf/califmed00013-0040.pdf
-----------------------------------------------------
Upjohn had been interested in these substances since the company discovered how effective 7-methyl testosterone and its analogues were. Upjohn had plans in the sixties to launch one of these, 7alpha,17alpha-dimethyl testosterone, under the name of Myagen on the market. Myagen was thirteen times as anabolic as methyl testosterone and three times as androgenic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A comparison of the androgenic and myotrophic activities of some anabolic steroids in the castrated rat

Alfred Boris, Richard H. Stevenson and Thelma Trmal

Research Division, Hoffmann-La Roche Inc., Nutley, N.J. 07110, U.S.A.

Received 16 January 1970. Available online 12 December 2002.

Abstract
Oxymetholone, oxandrolone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone phenpropionate, norbolethone, ethylestrenol, bolasterone, norethandrolone, oxymesterone, methenolone acetate, chlorotes-tosterone acetate, stanozolol and testosterone were compared for effects upon seminal vesicle, ventral prostate and levator ani weights in castrated rats. Linear log dose-response relationships were obtained for all compounds on all three parameters. Variations in slopes indicated non-parallelism of dose-response lines, thus preventing calculations of exact relative potencies. Relative activities are reported based upon “doubling doses” for each target organ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolasterone

Bolasterone belongs to the group of DDR compounds. A group of steroids that where original manufactured in the former DDR (East Germany). These compounds, that a also include Oral Turinabol, have an almost mythical reputation, because through its use the East German athletes where almost unbeatable. While Oral Turinabol is compared with dianabol, bolasterone was compared with oxymetholone, without the fluid retention.
This is not chemical correct, Bolasterone is equal to methyltestosterone with the addition of an extra methyl group at carbon 7. Hence its name dimethyltestosterone. This extra methyl group changes its potency and kinetics tremendously. The same modification (C7-methylation) in chemical structure is also seen in mibolerone (cheque drops) as dimethyl-nandrolone and dimethyltrienolone (dimethyl-trenbolone) which some of you will know to belong to the strongest steroids available. These steroids are all ready very effective in very small doses (micrograms instead of milligrams). This is partly due to the fact that the extra C7-methylgroup makes the compound for the biggest part unable to be bound by bindingproteines like by example SHBG. Which means that most of these stroidmolecules travel free and unbound in the bloadstream to perform their magic on your muscles. The C7-methylation probably also prevents the molecule to be reduced, by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase to a dihydroderivative. An other notorious enzyme, aromatize on the other hand is capable of aromatizing these dimethyl molecules. Later I’ll add some conclusions from a research of Upjohn, the manufacturer of Bolasterone Myagen.

Bolasterone holds the questionable honor of being the first counterfeited brand steroid to hit the international market. A few steroid experts from the United States developed in 1985 a brilliant market strategy. In their articles and columns they where raving it and labeling it as “the best steroid ever made”. Knowing off course that they would flood the market with their counterfeits.They made 30 ml vials that supposed to contain bolasterone at 10 mg/ml. The counterfeit from the late legendary guru Dan Duchaine contained a mixture from Testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate. Jeff Feliciano sold a mixture from Testosterone cypionate with ground up Anadrol (oxymetholone) in it. One has to understand that the market for raw pharmaceutical ingredients was, in those years, not available for individuals. Thousands of vials where sold for the, especially for the eighties, outrageous price of over 200 dollars. In the spring of 1986 the manufacturers of these drugs where busted. There where several other counterfeiters that followed these famous steroid guru’s, and in their slipstream, sold there own version of Bolasterone.

Due to their methylations these dimethyl compounds are said to be very hepatotoxic (liver toxic), clinical studies found no extra hazard to the user( ). This compound has also a C-17 methylation just like Dianabol and Winstrol. Clinical studies showed that the toxicity on the liver of the C-17 compounds where moderate at least( ). The hepatotoxity is deliberate exaggerated by the official authorities to discourage its use by bodybuilders.
When you use these orals its always better to be safe and stop using re creative drugs, extra medication and alcohol. Liver protectors like silymarin proved to be use full, this is off course also true with excessive alcohol use.

Seen Bolasterone’s potency in the anabolic/androgenic index data, a daily dose in the range from 10-30 mg would be sufficient.

Anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity: Is it overstated?
Clin J Sport Med 1999 Jan;9(1):34-9 (ISSN: 1050-642X)
****erman RD; Pertusi RM; Zachariah NY; Dufour DR; McConathy WJ
The Department of Biomedical Science, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth 76107-2699, USA.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I read it but seems to good to be true, I have a feelin it won't be better than anadrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
50mg anadrol + 30mg superdrol is my all time fav no sides pure maSS

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I read it but seems to good to be true, I have a feelin it won't be better than anadrol
Agreed, cant wait to see some results though. I would certainly like to see a log from somebody that has actually used oxymetholone before.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ys def someone who used anadrol should log not some epi hdrol noob

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used anadrol, dianabol, methyl1test, superdrol and phera plex (both seperate and stacked, when it was first released by AX they suggested to do just that, bad idea since its super harsh on the liver and I do not suggest it)

Bottom line is ive taken plenty and so have many other testers, I think john has done a few if not all these compounds as well...

Agreed, cant wait to see some results though. I would certainly like to see a log from somebody that has actually used oxymetholone before.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DS was first to release SD, at the time I had blood work done, and it wasn't as harsh as m1t for me. Stacking any other methyl with it though would have been stupid.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I've used anadrol, dianabol, methyl1test, superdrol and phera plex (both seperate and stacked, when it was first released by AX they suggested to do just that, bad idea since its super harsh on the liver and I do not suggest it)

Bottom line is ive taken plenty and so have many other testers, I think john has done a few if not all these compounds as well...
I was by no means calling anybody out with this. sorry if it came off that way. I was just interested in a personal experience comparison.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DS was first to release SD, at the time I had blood work done, and it wasn't as harsh as m1t for me. Stacking any other methyl with it though would have been stupid.
Yaaaaa for reals... Sd came out in what... Nov dec '04? We knew it could be toxic but it wasn't certain, I was running m1t all the time before sd wich i ran in april of 05 and then stacked/bridged again with phera plex under the direction of big smith from ax in august.....

I'd have to say I never felt crapper then I did by the end of that cycle then any other compound ever ran... Even with support supps.

I would never do it again knowing what I know now, in fact I will never run sd again, sd is harsher to mgr all around then m1t was, and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else either.... In fact I try to deter anyone from timing sd solo when I see them listing off compounds they are contemplating running.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya M1t wasn't as bad as far as feeling like ****, lol. The gains were so fast it was absurd. You could also low dose M1t and still get decent gains. SD had me feeling like crap the whole time i was on it, and during pct.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sd gave me no sides, m1t was ok not too bad sides I typically don't get sides on cycle

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
SD isnt that bad for me. Beastdrol anyways.

Never ran M1T, not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
----------
HISTORY
----------
Got up to the weight of 162lbs naturally and unaturally from a starting weight of 121lbs over the course of almost 2 years.While I was happy to be alot bigger and stronger I wasn't really thrilled with the mini gut I was carrying around.I was also sick of bulking having to eat 6+ times a day and making sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night almost every night,bulk type lifting etc.I decided to take some time off relax ,get my weight down and foucs of being happy and healthy with my natural weight.I am now healthy and at 126lbs.

--------------
GAMEPLAN
--------------
height:5'7'

weight:126

goal:
5lbs of pure muscle

Supplements:

Cycle:
Boladrol
Nac
Fish Oil
Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass Strawbery

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex
Nac
Fish Oil

On Hand Items:
femara

Dosing:
Boladrol at 1 dose a day till its gone,2 doses a day if necessary for some reason
Nac 1 cap a day
Fish Oil at 6 caps a day
lactaid milk 40oz a day (2,20oz weight gainer drinks) mixed with 3 scoops of Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass Strawbery with each drink

Workouts:
Monday,Wednesday
Bench Press
Military Press
Curls
Abs

Tuesday,Thursday
Lunges
Leg Curls
Squat
Calf Raises

Friday,Saturday,Sunday Off
to rest,get things done run errands etc and heal up

Diet:
bulking types of food healthy and some not so much with a few cheat meals thrown in.calories will be around 4,000+

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
id through lil dbol to jump start ;)

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
----------
HISTORY
----------
Got up to the weight of 162lbs naturally and unaturally from a starting weight of 121lbs over the course of almost 2 years.While I was happy to be alot bigger and stronger I wasn't really thrilled with the mini gut I was carrying around.I was also sick of bulking having to eat 6+ times a day and making sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night almost every night,bulk type lifting etc.I decided to take some time off relax ,get my weight down and foucs of being happy and healthy with my natural weight.I am now healthy and at 126lbs.

--------------
GAMEPLAN
--------------
height:5'7'

weight:126

goal:
5lbs of pure muscle

Supplements:

Cycle:
Boladrol
Nac
Fish Oil

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex
Nac
Fish Oil

On Hand Items:
femara

Dosing:
Boladrol at 1 dose a day till its gone,2 doses a day if necessary for some reason
Nac 1 cap a day
Fish Oil at 6 caps a day
lactaid milk 40oz a day (2,20oz weight gainer drinks) mixed with 3 scoops of Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass Strawbery with each drink

Workouts:
Monday,Wednesday
Bench Press
Military Press
Curls
Abs

Tuesday,Thursday
Lunges
Leg Curls
Squat
Calf Raises

Friday,Saturday,Sunday Off
to rest,get things done run errands etc and heal up
You are 126lbs now or when?

I don't get how some people had no sides on M1t. I had vomiting issues while using it back 04.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
your starting weight is 126lbs? hmm... I'm not sure this is a wise thing to take, you should dial in your diet but if you proceed with this my advice is to eat everything in sight... you'll gain more than 5lbs

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude that sucks... What was your typical dosing with m1t? I always felt strong, Felt great mentally, only side I really had was back pumps really bad.

I don't get how some people had no sides on M1t. I had vomiting issues while using it back 04.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? Starting pics/measurements/lifts?
27,I'll throw up starting pictures in the morning before the first workout on the Boladrol.measurements wise I have no clue.lifts were bench at 265 and squat at 360 at 162lbs.

id through lil dbol to jump start ;)
I briefy considered d bol but the bloat and water gains kinda turned me off on it.I do like the thought of T bol though.

I'm at 126lbs now.

your starting weight is 126lbs? hmm... I'm not sure this is a wise thing to take, you should dial in your diet but if you proceed with this my advice is to eat everything in sight... you'll gain more than 5lbs
yes my normal resting weight is 126lbs.I mainly lift now just to stay in normal shape and eat right in order to stay heatlhy but for this log I will be doing things as if I were on a bulk

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^2nd that! :saroll:

//CC

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't have even a string and a tape measure or a ruler for measurements?

Don't care its your log but is a great way to check and track progress.

27,I'll throw up starting pictures in the morning before the first workout on the Boladrol.measurements wise I have no clue.lifts were bench at 265 and squat at 360 at 162lbs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes my normal resting weight is 126lbs.I mainly lift now just to stay in normal shape and eat right in order to stay heatlhy but for this log I will be doing things as if I were on a bulk
be sure to take plenty of support supps and drink plenty of water... sounds like you have a small frame.. dont harm yourself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 15
N Anabolics 6
G Anabolics 140
G Anabolics 6
C Anabolics 7