The S4 LOG BEGINS!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey Anabolic minds world, this is my first hormonal log of anything.

Finally got my wonderful bottle of Sarms S4 today. :D
I will be running Sarms S4 for 4 weeks at 50mg a day.

10/15/2010

Current-
weight : 190
height : 5'11/6'
bf% : ?, will be measured soon

Measurements will be taken soon

I have less than 50 post so I cant produce photos

Other things I am running alongside S4 are Jack3d (only on lift days), and EC. I am also on the ketogenic diet at the moment.

Contemplating running PCT Assist along side, was recommended to me but im strapped for cash at the moment.

To get it going in my system I have taken
25mg at 5pm and plan to take 25mg before bed. Reason being, recovery as I sleep. (started so late due to late delivery by mail man)

Taste: Not as horrible as has been mentioned. Reminded me of when spraying lysol in the wind and getting it in your mouth....we all have been there

Effect: Soon to be discovered

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
Nice, I'm doin my first log to, have fun!KTS
ps whats up with that 50 post things for pics? freakin sucks I got the same problem, but I dont want to go blah blah blah all over everyones threads

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm doin my first log to, have fun!KTS
ps whats up with that 50 post things for pics? freakin sucks I got the same problem, but I dont want to go blah blah blah all over everyones threads
Haha same

Current goals are to just help with my cut, I box/MMA so hopefully i will be dropping weight and keeping dense mass. I started at 220 haha some muscle loss but have to do what ya have to do if you want to compete.

How about yourself?

2die4

2die4

Awards
You gonna LOVE IT!!!
I finished a cycle last month,what can i say i cant wait to finish the rest of my bottle lol :D
And your timing is wrong! take 25mg in the morning and 25mg 1 hour before your workout.Don't forget 5days on 2days of to eliminate the sides witch you might not have any, but it will help you anyway so your body dosent get used to it.
Take your Jack3d half hour before your workout as well and you sir will become a MONSTER in the gym lol for real :)
Drop PCT Assist you dont need it!!! save the cash bro ;)
At the end of the cycle use something for your libido (mine was low)and you are GTG!!!
Take a brake 4 weeks or more...
ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You gonna LOVE IT!!!
I finished a cycle last month,what can i say i cant wait to finish the rest of my bottle lol :D
And your timing is wrong! take 25mg in the morning and 25mg 1 hour before your workout.Don't forget 5days on 2days of to eliminate the sides witch you might not have any, but it will help you anyway so your body dosent get used to it.
Take your Jack3d half hour before your workout as well and you sir will become a MONSTER in the gym lol for real :)
Drop PCT Assist you dont need it!!! save the cash bro ;)
At the end of the cycle use something for your libido (mine was low)and you are GTG!!!
Take a brake 4 weeks or more...
ENJOY THE RIDE!!!
Some how some way you just made me even more hyped for this cycle. :35:

Will switch the timing up tomorrow, any loss of mass/density after your cycle?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day:2

Weight : 191

-Started my day a bit late, this gloomy weather tends to make me hibernate. I am attributing the gain of a pound to water weight, had some Thai soup last night. LOTS of sodium but i needed the calories.

Forgot to say, I got my SARM S4 from the SS website. Color has a light yellowish tinge to it.

Too early in the game to notice any changes, although when I do dose, I get this light head buzz, maybe its because I place it under my tongue and make it really a sublingual?

Going to go out for my distance run in a bit.

Edit: Came back from my run, it is 2:50. Noticing some nausea and stomach problems, not sure if i should attribute that to the Thai soup i had last night or the S4. Same thing happened last night a few hours after taking SARM S4. I have a pretty sensitive digestive tract though people so dont run away. Also noticing a weird light headed feel, almost like a beer buzz. Going to take tomorrow off from EC to see who the culprit is.

Edit#2: So im thinking the stomach problems are caused by the SARMS S4 if so my bowel movements show signs of liver problems (either malabsorption or liver not functioning properly)

But to give SS a try I shall wait until Tuesday to make definitive claims.

I had a thing I needed to attend so got home around 9:30, took my S4 and my Jack3d.
Workout went alright, cant really tell if the Jack3d is kicking in, some density but the same boost I get from my EC stack.

Effects so far:

So far I have gained a pound (which is funny considering digestive tract issues). Beyond that cant really tell a difference will give it more time.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be following cause im going to use s4 in summer

Im on OSTA Sarm right now aka MK-2866 COME FOLLOW FOR MY RIDE TOOOOOO!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
will be following cause im going to use s4 in summer

Im on OSTA Sarm right now aka MK-2866 COME FOLLOW FOR MY RIDE TOOOOOO!!!
Will do! Looking at OSTA for my bulk up =D cant wait.

2die4

2die4

Awards
Some how some way you just made me even more hyped for this cycle. :35:

Will switch the timing up tomorrow, any loss of mass/density after your cycle?
No loss of mass PERIOD!!! I actually gained few pounds of pure muscle :)
S4 Its like a battery never runs out lol :) you will walk out of the gym and be like damn!!! i could have stayed there another hour,combined with Jack3d your strength will be *UCKING CRAZY!!!

ITS LIKE CRACK IN THE BOTTLE LMAO!!!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran S4, nothing significant.

IMO you can save money and get better results with IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-2 LR3.

IMO S4 is a waste of money and it still suppresses HPTA, not bad to where you need SERMs but still. Which would explain "2die4" having a low libido.

Side Effects: ****s with your eyes, tint of yellow in bright lighting, and cant see **** at night.

If your gonna run a cycle, run a god damn cycle.

And dont use Sarms during a PCT protocol, it will just shut you down more. Unless your taking 25mg a day then suppression is limited. But the anabolic effects a individual would be looking four couldn't be achieved on 25mg a day.

Like i said, save the money for IGF-1 or GHRP-6 (Which works wonders) your bound to get more results with those 2 compounds than S4. (Plus IGF and GHRP burn fat :))

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

IMO S4 is a waste of money and it still suppresses HPTA, not bad to where you need SERMs but still. Which would explain "2die4" having a low libido.

Side Effects: ****s with your eyes, tint of yellow in bright lighting, and cant see **** at night.

And dont use Sarms during a PCT protocol, it will just shut you down more. Unless your taking 25mg a day then suppression is limited. But the anabolic effects a individual would be looking four couldn't be achieved on 25mg a day.

Like i said, save the money for IGF-1 or GHRP-6 (Which works wonders) your bound to get more results with those 2 compounds than S4. (Plus IGF and GHRP burn fat :))
Would love some growth hormone, but its expensive as all hell from where I know to get it.

But yeah im planning on running a PCT after this or ever just a pct to coincide with it. Not sure though if i should get clomid, or some other pct, cant really find unbiased consensus on that. Anyone have input?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Would love some growth hormone, but its expensive as all hell from where I know to get it.

But yeah im planning on running a PCT after this or ever just a pct to coincide with it. Not sure though if i should get clomid, or some other pct, cant really find unbiased consensus on that. Anyone have input?
I say u just get test and get way better results bro. Grab some test by itself and run some clomid for PCT, and your good to go.

Your gonna have way more gains with test than sarms.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Not trashing Sarms, i mean it did maintain 95% of my strength during a PCT in which i ran a heavy cycle.

50mg a day does a good job at keeping you lean, maintaining size and strength but as far as building ALOT of mass? Test is better lol.

But i wouldnt mind running sarms with some peptides and alot of food for optimum growth. Nothing crazy tho.

2die4

2die4

Awards

You don't need a "regular" PCT for S4 i used (unleashed) for 2 weeks and i feel great already, but you could use something else im sure you will be fine.
And you CANT compare growth hormone,test etc with S4! anyway at the and we all are "human rats" we try stuff and we all get different results i know its sad but thats what we do! we just put crap into our system ;)
Nothing out there its safe even the air that we breath..

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Wrong, point of suppression starts at 70mg ED.

Op, at 50mg ED, you will not need a PCT at all, none, nada..
And I doubt you have any eye sides on 50mg, even ran 7 days a week.

I am running and OSTA/S4 bridge here soon enough..
I am excited..

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Wrong, point of suppression starts at 70mg ED.

Op, at 50mg ED, you will not need a PCT at all, none, nada..
And I doubt you have any eye sides on 50mg, even ran 7 days a week.

I am running and OSTA/S4 bridge here soon enough..
I am excited..
Nah dude i get the eye sides at 50mg a day, but the strength is nice.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Not trashing Sarms, i mean it did maintain 95% of my strength during a PCT in which i ran a heavy cycle.

50mg a day does a good job at keeping you lean, maintaining size and strength but as far as building ALOT of mass? Test is better lol.

But i wouldnt mind running sarms with some peptides and alot of food for optimum growth. Nothing crazy tho.
Not going for mass gains, I really have no issue with putting on mass I just want something to tighten me up a bit. But thank you.

You don't need a "regular" PCT for S4 i used (unleashed) for 2 weeks and i feel great already, but you could use something else im sure you will be fine.
And you CANT compare growth hormone,test etc with S4! anyway at the and we all are "human rats" we try stuff and we all get different results i know its sad but thats what we do! we just put crap into our system ;)
Nothing out there its safe even the air that we breath..

Yeah agreed i understand that growth hormone would make me massive, I also dont want to organ growth though. Thanks will checkout a pct just in case, I mean whats the worst that can happen from running a bottle of supplement shop pct even if i dont need it?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day:3

Weight: Carbload day so not even going to check.

Effects so far:Was busy with my nephew the majority of today so couldnt get a full workout in. From what I did get in I can tell a bit of extra strength. Look a bit denser but cannot really conclude its from the SARM S4 since I carb reloaded today. Not having any vision problems. I can feel the BOOST in energy, its like im on EC.

Oh and guess what? NO STOMACH PROBLEMS. Either the issue was me taking it under my tongue, or in conjunction with EC and Keto but I will slowly introduce keto and EC back into my diet to see who the culprit was.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah agreed i understand that growth hormone would make me massive, I also dont want to organ growth though. Thanks will checkout a pct just in case, I mean whats the worst that can happen from running a bottle of supplement shop pct even if i dont need it?
Wrong, growth hormone barley puts alot of muscle on unless your running 8-10 iu a day which is extremely expensive.

You will gain way more mass with test than GH.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wrong, growth hormone barley puts alot of muscle on unless your running 8-10 iu a day which is extremely expensive.

Very true! GH dont put mass on you, unless you coupled it with IGF and Test..
GH alone is good for fat loss..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

hm...well if you are in california hook it up haha'

edit: jk not worth the side effects ill wait till im 30 for GH

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day:4

Weight: 193

Effects:

So far I am noticing a huge strength increase, this is the first day I have bench pressed in ages ( I usually stick to dumbbells for work) and easily did, 265 x 3(real reps). By no means is this the most weight I have ever thrown around, but it is an improvement.

I bumped back onto keto today, so far no stomach issues, took my ephedra but left out the caffeine pills since I planned on taking Jack3d today.

As for appearance, my chest is thick and im feeling pretty strong.

Downsides: Although my joints are supposed to be getting better my knees actually hurt more today than they normally do. Not sure why. No vision sides so far.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I love the s4, but after being in the osta-sarm for 2 weeks now. We might have something special. I will make a log.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

there are guys fully recoving while using s4 in their PCT at lower doses.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u want to trade a fat belly for a GH belly and a fat face for a Gh skull.
Wrong, there is no proof..
The BBs you see with guts like that cut down so fast that it is impossible to lose the extra fat in that area, even with suck low bf%..

HGH gut has no proof..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
70mg and above is where suppression starts..

75mg will not hinder recovery badly during PCT..
well perfect i dont plan on running above 50mg a day. Anyways going to see today how this stuff works while during anaerobic workouts like Muay Thai

Update: So had an amazing workout considering I had a chest workout yesterday. I kept up with the pack today in my 90min workout. The endurance is DEFIANTLY THERE!! In the words of Americas leading killer, "I'm lovin it".

Sides: None at all so far to be entirely honest i feel as if my eyes are better.

Effects: I am feeling amazing, my body is dense, it is working harder, I feel like a super human. Only downfall is my knees (the reason i took s4) are hurting frequently.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Taking today and tomorrow off, im not having the yellow light vision effect but i cant see worth a damn in a dark room....although i never could....

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taking today and tomorrow off, im not having the yellow light vision effect but i cant see worth a damn in a dark room....although i never could....
lol, you cant see in a dark room originally, then the SARM probably isnt effecting your vision. I wouldnt take 2 days off.. That is just me..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
lol, you cant see in a dark room originally, then the SARM probably isnt effecting your vision. I wouldnt take 2 days off.. That is just me..
Thought about taking it again today but it has already been around 5 hours since i woke up so i suppose i will just take today off

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the stomach problems have subsided. Nice log so far. I'm along for the ride.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Son hanging out at 191

I have added bilberry and lutein to my diet as precaution

we will see how todays training goes, getting my miles and a back workout in later today.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: So today I sorta took it light, 3 mile run and a bit of lifting. Noticed i have extra strength, focus is there, im a bit less empathetic. Looking cut up. No sides. All is well. Yes i know this log isnt very detailed but i cant post photos and me posting my lifts isnt significant so i will just be posting abnormalities.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am still following beacuase I am using S4 starting week 5 of PCT.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day: 8

.....Just have to say WOAH. Had a 90 min full on muay thai workout (no breaks). Felt amazingly focused a bit overly rambunctious at points though. That isnt the highlight, the highlight is that after my hard workout, I went home, took half a serving of hemavol and went to the gym to lift.

First set, brought me back to the day before having done a kettle bell workout. Was sore as fuuuuuuuu. Which I was sad about while warming up with 205.

But then I decided to go balls to the wall. I built up to my 4th set of 410.
( I haven't deadlifted in quite some time, was losing flexibility in my neck which prevented me from having good head work during training/fighting)

To be honest....I was amazed. Fatigued as all hell considering I had an early morning class which I worked out before (leaving that out not a big deal).

Conclusion of the day, i love this stuff like it were my first born child

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say increase dose to 65mg.
Get you a slin pin and dose that way; can get at walgreens.
How is hardness and vascularity?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I say increase dose to 65mg.
Get you a slin pin and dose that way; can get at walgreens.
How is hardness and vascularity?
Muscles are pretty damn dense, checkout my before after pics on my profile, thats only after one week and although there isnt a HUGE difference take into account my arms are 18" right now haha. The pic is a 5 day difference while on this stuff. No carb load in between.

Although I really am not a vascular person, I can start to see veins a bit more than i usually would, id imagine someone who was naturally vascular would look like a monster at this point in time. I personally have always had issues with my veins hiding under muscle,hard to explain but it was always a pain in the ass getting shots growing up.

Something I also noticed today is that even though i had a monstrous workout yesterday im not all that sore.

Checked out my CVS they didnt have any so i ordered a 1ml oral syringe from a vet shop should be here in 3 days.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Muscles are pretty damn dense, checkout my before after pics on my profile, thats only after one week and although there isnt a HUGE difference take into account my arms are 18" right now haha. The pic is a 5 day difference while on this stuff. No carb load in between.

Although I really am not a vascular person, I can start to see veins a bit more than i usually would, id imagine someone who was naturally vascular would look like a monster at this point in time. I personally have always had issues with my veins hiding under muscle,hard to explain but it was always a pain in the ass getting shots growing up.

Something I also noticed today is that even though i had a monstrous workout yesterday im not all that sore.

Checked out my CVS they didnt have any so i ordered a 1ml oral syringe from a vet shop should be here in 3 days.
Sweet, so you gonna up the dose?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, so you gonna up the dose?
Probably not. I would but im not looking forward to any shutdown, and im liking my eyes functioning haha. I also read RussianStar 's study saying that the effects could be long term and a mutation of RNA to DNA, to shorten it up a bit. So long term heart/eye damage, not worth it.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Starting to notice my left nipple being sensitive 0_0. Other than that still hard, and still strong.

day 10 nipple still hurts not even sure why to be honest although it could be from chaffing a week back, maybe the scab came off, cant really tell havnt paid attention to them much

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Had a chest day, insane endurance considering i lift a bit heavy with lack of breaks

Day 12: Looking vascular, need to take update photos, bumping it up the 60mg a day.

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
oh lawd, i was gonna run ultra this winter but you just ****ed up my planning. think of s4 now...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
haha go with ultra, I loved s4 but my eyes took a shot from it.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
so, what happened? did you go blind? is s4 worth it? maybe it's good to take a 5 day on, 2 day off approach.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Lmao i didnt go blind just my vision is odd from time to time. It didnt help with.my joints but it did allow for some strength increases. For its cost and side effects i don't think its really worth it.