HCG low dose?

mav6

mav6

Awards
I just thought I'd throw this idea to the wolves and see if anyone can shed some light on it.

So, first off, I know this is all broscience, but it seems that lately broscience has been correct more often than medical research studies.

I am running a cycle of 40mg of var a day (just var) for 6 weeks. The point of this is to speed the healing of a broken bone, not a cutting cycle or anything, which is why I'm running just var.

It was recommended to me that 2 weeks after I start, I begin inject 250iu of HCG every 4th day for 16 days, then no HCG for the final two-ish weeks. Supposedly this will prevent any testicular shutdown from using var.

Is this advisable? I'm sure it's not necessary, I know guys who run much stronger cycles and don't use HCG unless they're going past 8 weeks, but I thought, better safe than sorry, I should ask, would this actually work? Is it advisable? And is it worth doing?

What I don't want is any primary shutdown to be caused by HCG use, though I realize 250iu is a very small dose.

Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks guys!