new member new cycle...

Bolg

Awards
whats up every one this is my first post but have been reading here for years. i just started my cycle of sus 250 with tren A. this is my 3rd cycle with injectabels and have never logged one here, but i just felt like sharing my experience this time around.
im 22 and in college been lifting for 5 years and personal training for 3 years. i love working out but once a year when its time for me to get on cycle i really love the gym. ill be running sus 250 eod 1cc and tren A 100ml eod. i have all the support needed and pct as well on hand. 10/3/10 was the first shot. ill give stats soon i have to get off here and do some work for class tomorrow but look forward to sharing my log.
-Bolg-

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well let me se if i understand this first .
1.. Acording to your stats u r 6f and weight 175lbs , u have done 3 injectable cycles at 22. this doesnt look good. as far as gains go for your height

2. and if u are goign to be doing Sus 250 eod that means you are gong to be doing like 1gr of sust a week ?

Bolg

Awards
yeah that sounds weird and is my bad *typo*. i wrote that quick and didnt proof read after. im 195, 8% BF. i did my first cycle when i was 20 and was 175 then.... on my last cycle i ran(my second cycle) test E 1000mg week and Tren A 125mg EOD i topped out at 210lbs and after pct was a solid 200 . i was out of the gym awhile back due to a strained rhomboid but kept eating well and lost 10 lbs with out much BF gain. but have been hitting it hard for 2.5 mnths again and after losing 10 lbs in 3months im excited to get on some gear again. im running 1cc of the sus 250 sun, tue,thurs, 750mg a week. Tren A 100mg EOD for 12 weeks. had my second shot yesterday so ill keep posting as my stats begin to change:
bench max: 5 reps 250 (i never 1 rep max)
squat max: 5 reps 325
body measures later>
-bolg-

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
35 and Older 22
Russianog Anabolics 15
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 8