need some advice on a test propionate / tren acetate cycle.

topcop196

topcop196

Awards
This is my first cycle, and I don't want to be too aggresive. I was told to go with 1cc of the tren and 1cc of the propionate together every other day. Split the injection into two sites, 1cc each. do this for 8 weeks. Then continue with just the propionate for two more weeks. Start the PCT two days after last propionate injection. Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT. Because these are both oil based should I be taking more time between injections? Should I dump both cc's into one site instead of splitting them up? Should I be pyramiding the doseage up and then back down, or staying at 1cc of each for the duration of the cycle? I would appreciate any help?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i have zero experience with injectibles, but i have always heard people saying that for a first cycle its best just to run test solo.

as far as the dosages and stuff like that, i really can't responsibly recommend something to you because i have no idea. good luck with it though man.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i highly suggest NOT running tren in ur first cycle. stick with test prop 1cc every other day for 8-10 weeks

Flex2183

Awards
I'm on my first cycle and I'm doin 2cc of test cyp a week and 30 units of sermorelin every nite b4 bed... I was told to do 100 mcg 3 to 5 times a day....and also to add ghrp at 100 mcg 3 to 5 times a day as well

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run 1.5cc's every 3-4 days. Oil based compounds hurt like a bitch so beware what your in for. You can run 1cc every other day but by wk 3 your going to get extremely sick of not being able to sit down without pain.

I only said to pin every 4 days so you actually will have time to recover before the next shot.

And like above i think you should save the tren for the next time around. Just run the T for 10wks.

topcop196

topcop196

Awards
All the injections in the glutes? I was told to vary the sites between the glutes, thigh, and even shoulder. And why not the tren now. I appreciate you guys telling me not to....but nobody is telling me why.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a bunch of reasons, but largely its unncessary first cycle, and tren is far more likely to cause you gyno or other problems than test alone. You can easily add 10 lean pounds in 10 weeks while possibly even dropping a little bodyfat while on the test alone.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya just an unnecessary risk. This is ur 1st cycle u dont know how u will react with the test or tren.