Epistane pulse with 25mg Clomid on off days?

Coldfire

Awards
What do you guys think? Would that be harmful? What would the effect be?

Also, at what temperature should I store my Epistane? At what temperature(Fahrenheit) does it start to get messed up?

Thanks

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
the idea of pulsing is that you theoretically shouldn't be taking in enough of the hormone to shut your natural production down. i don't really think hitting clomid on the off days would be effective, but i'm really not all that well versed in this. i've been looking at doing a pulse and like you am wanting to play it cautious, but i was thinking of doing hcg while pulsing rather than a serm.

Coldfire

Awards
i was thinking of doing hcg while pulsing rather than a serm.
From my understanding, real HCG is VERY pricey and can be difficult to get a hold of, but I know I'd rather have that than Clomid, if I could afford it. ;p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIR, most SERMs have a halflife of something like 12+ hours (possibly days, as mentioned below). That's why it doesn't really matter if you split the doses or take it all once daily. You could probably just stick to running testboosters and AIs on your off days and save your Clomid for PCT after the cycle.

You can store your Epi in a drawer or a cupboard and will it be fine.

What protocol are you following for your pulse?

Coldfire

Awards
What protocol are you following for your pulse?
I'm running 3/week, EoD for 9-10 weeks

Mon 20mg half hour before first lift, then about 3 hours later another 20 before second lift

Wed same as Mon

Fri same as Mon

Every day using AI Cycle Support. Been on Liverlonger for 4 or so weeks now as I get ready for the pulse cycle; just to be safe. But, I'll not be using Liverlonger while on cycle.

then running

Clomid with an OTC AI/test booster as follows:

first 2 weeks
Clomid ED 25mg morning upon waking empty stomach with OTC AI/test booster, hour before first meal.

Clomid ED 25mg evening on empty stomach an hour before last meal of the day(go to sleep half an hour after the meal)

next 4 weeks
OTC AI/test booster in the morning upon waking

Clomid ED 25mg evening on empty stomach an hour before last meal of the day(go to sleep half an hour after the meal)

But I suppose if theres no benefit to running my extra Clomid on cycle on my off days, then I'll just save it and perhaps run a little longer PCT

Thanks again for replying to my thread. ;)

Edit: After Jay posted, I noticed I made a mistake in my post about which days I pulse. It's supposed to be Mon, Wed, Fri. NOT Mon, Tue, Thur, because Mon and Tue are consecutive days and would kinda defeat the purpose of pulsing. ><

I also neglected to mention that I'll be ramping up the dosage the first week, being Mon 10mg/10mg, then Wed 20mg/10mg, then Fri 20/20.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clomid has a half life thats ridiculous, i think 3-5 days.

if your worried about shutdown you can fun Testforce all the way through your cycle to help. im not sure as to what extent but i would at least search and look into that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running 3/week, EoD for 9-10 weeks

Mon 20mg half hour before first lift, then about 3 hours later another 20 before second lift

Tue same as Mon

Thur same as Mon

Every day using AI Cycle Support. Been on Liverlonger for 4 or so weeks now as I get ready for the pulse cycle; just to be safe. But, I'll not be using Liverlonger while on cycle.

then running

Clomid with an OTC AI/test booster as follows:

first 2 weeks
Clomid ED 25mg morning upon waking empty stomach with OTC AI/test booster, hour before first meal.

next 4 weeks
OTC AI/test booster in the morning upon waking

But I suppose if theres no benefit to running my extra Clomid on cycle on my off days, then I'll just save it and perhaps run a little longer PCT

Thanks again for replying to my thread. ;)
I don't think it'll hurt anything to use it, but I would just save it. You could try something like Sustain Alpha for two days on five days off while ON cycle. I ran a pulse a couple of years ago and used Stoked + Anti-E + Cort Blocker on my off days. After a while I decided that my Epi clone was bunk (which explained the stellar deal I got on two bottles :frustrate ) and ended up running a straight natty cycle on Stoked and some other supps. It was better than my pulse, lol.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just take a t-booster on off days...save the seem for pct

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take a t-booster on off days...save the seem for pct
usually test boosters work cumulatively, so simply taking it on off days may not be the best option.

id go for testforce or TCF-1 and take it daily all the way through the cycle and through pct.