Overseas Cycle...Have Questions

305TillIDie

305TillIDie

Awards
Im a 24m. 205lbs, 6ft. 13%bf. Im a soldier stationed in Afghanistan. Im on a fob that has a decent gym, that I can access 24/7 a day. If I go on mission, most of the fob/cob I go to have some kind of gym. I have care packages sent with food to help maintain my Diet. I take in about 5,000 calories a day. Im currently about to begin my first cycle. My goals are to bulk up and gain strength. Here is my cycle -

Week 1 - Sust 250mg(PW)
Week 2 - Sust 250mg(PW)
Week 3 - Sust 250mg(PW)
Week 4 - Sust 250mg(PW)
Week 5 - Sust 250mg(PW)
Week 6 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week 7 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week 8 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week 9 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week10 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week11 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)
Week12 - Sust 250mg(PW) - Stanoplex 50mg(EOD)

Week 13 +
PCT
1,000 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) 20 mgs Nolvadex ED - 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

1) I hear a lot of debate about upping the sust to 500mg x 2 week. Is this necessary to see some good gains? Or would 250 suffice for a first cycle ?

2) I have been reading using the Winny (stanoplex) everyday for cutting / getting the hard appearance. I also see alot of people using it every other day. Whats a good recommendation ?

3) Im confident this is a solid cycle, any opinions?

bNugs

Awards
i dont know to much about either of these but one of my friends took sus250 and said it dried his joints out really bad so the next time he did it he ran it w deca and he said it was easier on everything. I know that winny also dries you out but im not to sure about how it is on everything else, might want to think about that if you are rucking every day or doing patrols