Anavar Cycle

mav6

mav6

Awards
I've been playing with this idea for some time now, and I've run it past my doc, so I think I'm ready to move forward with this.

My doc is writing me a script for oxandrin. The plan is to take 40mg a day for 6 weeks. I know alot of guys think an Anavar only cycle is lame, but I'm pretty set on this cycle since that's why my doc suggested and approved, and he's going to check my bloodwork throughout. I'll hear you out if you have another opinion on this, but I'll probably still run it past my doc.

And although my doc says no PCT is necessary, I feel like I should do something, so after talking to numerous people, I'm leaning towards a SERM free PCT. I'm planning to stack PP's TRS with TCF-1.

I'm also considering some GHRP and GHRH as part of the PCT, but I haven't decided on that yet.

Now, the only thing is, is it was suggested to me that I use a suicide inhibitor with my PCT such as formestane, but I've heard mixed opinions on formestane in a PCT.

The other thing I'm wondering about is this N2BM HCGenerate. Now, I know that HCG is taken on cycle, and I realize that HCGenerate is not HCG, but would it be beneficial to take a test booster such as HCGenerate while on cycle to minimize the shut down of T production? Are there any ON cycle products that should be taken to stay healthy and minimize any shutdown?

Thanks guys!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you expect from this cycle? Var at 40mgs is gonna do very little, and I'm not a dr, but I'm pretty sure you need pct unless you are on trt. Just my thoughts...
Need2 makes has a product called forma-stanzanol which I'm curently enjoying u could use it on cycle or for pct. As far as a test booster on cycle u could use sustain alpha dose every 3 days it won't keep you from shutting down but it will help you not feel like total ****. Again just my two cents.

mav6

mav6

Awards
I've got a few injuries that are classified as "delayed healing." The doc first suggested HGH because the fractures are nonunion, but when I checked that out, the cost is insane.

He can justify the Oxandrin on insurance because of my weight loss from being laid up, and it should help with healing.

I'm not on TRT, and I thought that it was strange he said a PCT is not necessary, but he insisted that Oxandrin was so mildly suppressive that it wouldn't be an issue. I don't know how much I believe that though. He's not the first person to say this to me either though.

Is it better to use forma-stanzanol on cycle or PCT?

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got a few injuries that are classified as "delayed healing." The doc first suggested HGH because the fractures are nonunion, but when I checked that out, the cost is insane.

He can justify the Oxandrin on insurance because of my weight loss from being laid up, and it should help with healing.

I'm not on TRT, and I thought that it was strange he said a PCT is not necessary, but he insisted that Oxandrin was so mildly suppressive that it wouldn't be an issue. I don't know how much I believe that though. He's not the first person to say this to me either though.

Is it better to use forma-stanzanol on cycle or PCT?
Oh I C, ppl will tell you pct is not necessary, I personally know some old guys that used to juice in the 80s and never did a pct and are happy with kids now, but in my opinon if u can do it why not!? I'm using the forma on cycle but at a pretty high dose my boy is using it as part of his pct at a lower dose. So is really up to you. I would Use the forma on cycle between 4-7 pumps 2x a day and use hcgenarate for pct, also need2 has a product coming out called phytoserms247 it should be out by the time you come off cycle, it's supposed to double test levels and stimulate leydig cells. So if you stack the phytoserm247 with hcgenarate you'll b g2g, brother. Good luck with everything!

mav6

mav6

Awards
Oh I C, ppl will tell you pct is not necessary, I personally know some old guys that used to juice in the 80s and never did a pct and are happy with kids now, but in my opinon if u can do it why not!? I'm using the forma on cycle but at a pretty high dose my boy is using it as part of his pct at a lower dose. So is really up to you. I would Use the forma on cycle between 4-7 pumps 2x a day and use hcgenarate for pct, also need2 has a product coming out called phytoserms247 it should be out by the time you come off cycle, it's supposed to double test levels and stimulate leydig cells. So if you stack the phytoserm247 with hcgenarate you'll b g2g, brother. Good luck with everything!
I think many medical professionals are not educated in proper PCT so I think that's why they feel it is unnecessary. I've noticed from reading medical studies on oxandrolone that none of the studies used a PCT for the subjects. Though I suppose they've got bigger problems such as the third degree burns they're treating.

Personally, I'd like to do a PCT, but I'd like to stay away from tamoxifen since I've read it causes ocular toxicity and I've had enough eye problems for one lifetime.

Thanks very much for your help, and I appreciate the heads up on phytoserms247, I will definitely look for that.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've played with Anavar a few times. One of my favorite orals, OT is my other.

Just some ideas:
-Start at lower dose (20mg) and amp up to 60mg day. Just so body gets used to it, can cause noticeable increase in BP.
-Get yourself some hawthorne extract and start few days before cycle.
-Definitely add creatine to the supplement list.
-Magic starts 2-3 weeks in, eat very clean, appetite stimulant affect can make it difficult :)
-I never had extreme anything on Anavar but had some strength and lean body mass gains while in calorie deficit. That speaks volumes.
-Clomid-->30mg/day x 5days, 15mg x 5days, 5mg x 5days should be suffice.

mav6

mav6

Awards
I've played with Anavar a few times. One of my favorite orals, OT is my other.

Just some ideas:
-Start at lower dose (20mg) and amp up to 60mg day. Just so body gets used to it, can cause noticeable increase in BP.
-Get yourself some hawthorne extract and start few days before cycle.
-Definitely add creatine to the supplement list.
-Magic starts 2-3 weeks in, eat very clean, appetite stimulant affect can make it difficult :)
-I never had extreme anything on Anavar but had some strength and lean body mass gains while in calorie deficit. That speaks volumes.
-Clomid-->30mg/day x 5days, 15mg x 5days, 5mg x 5days should be suffice.
I don't seem to respond to creatine at all even taking huge doses. Do you think it would work better during a cycle?

I'm not looking for any mass gains, a little strength gain is always welcome, but all I'm really hoping for is a little faster healing time. I was only planning to go up to 40mg since that's what my ortho said was the highest dose, but would taking 60mg yield that much better results?

Thanks!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 60mg would be optimal dose.

Yes, atp production increased.

mav6

mav6

Awards
Not asking for a source here.

What brand of anavar works best?

I've seen mixed reviews of Balkan and Geneza, but I know there are many others.

I've heard Axio is useless, and that British Dragon no longer makes a good product.

I've read a couple great reviews for Sciroxx, but I can't find much about it.

Any experiences? good or bad?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not asking for a source here.

What brand of anavar works best?

I've seen mixed reviews of Balkan and Geneza, but I know there are many others.

I've heard Axio is useless, and that British Dragon no longer makes a good product.

I've read a couple great reviews for Sciroxx, but I can't find much about it.

Any experiences? good or bad?
I'd likely go with balkan or razak.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Honestly...i've always obtained raw powder and capped myself. Micronized creatine as filler.

mav6

mav6

Awards
Honestly...i've always obtained raw powder and capped myself. Micronized creatine as filler.
Hmmm, I like that idea, but I haven't seen it in powder form. I'll have to keep looking.

imjuschillin

Awards
Lemme ask peeps, I hope this isn't against the rules...

genrally speaking, say in US dollars, what is a reasonable price for Anavar pills? Like say 100 tabs???

mav6

mav6

Awards
Lemme ask peeps, I hope this isn't against the rules...

genrally speaking, say in US dollars, what is a reasonable price for Anavar pills? Like say 100 tabs???
Anywhere from $1 to $1.50 a tab depending on the lab. About $10 a tab or more for the real deal prescription quality.