Help

smith22

Awards
How ran xtren for a 4week at 90mgs whole way through.. how long will it be till it doesnt show up in my urine or blood??

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking a drug test?
who are you taking the test for?
not to offen they check for roids

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i think it converts to deca witch is along time i thing 4 to 6 months

smith22

Awards
p.o. some jackass told them i was on it i dont go for a couple weeks and just finished yesterday so do u know how long it will stay in??

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
Norandro Info And Products
Prohormone That Converts To Nandrolone

1. What is it and where does it come from?

19-Norandrostenedione is basically an androstene molecule with a carbon atom missing in the 19th position. I know, I know you’d have to be a chemistry major to figure that out. Well, to save you the trouble it’s basically this: 19-norandrostenedione is converted by an enzyme (17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) into nandrolone in the body’s liver.

Prohormones Banned Jan. 20th, 2005
On January 20th, 2005 the US Federal Gorvenment's ban on prohormones took effect. Don't worry though, we have numerous other products that work just as well. Find out more about these alternatives.

So, in essence, 19-norandrostenedione does not convert directly to testosterone as androstenedione and androstenediol do. Instead it converts directly to nandrolone, which is moderately anabolic. Anabolic properties can help you gain muscle quick. High quality 19-norandrostenedione supplement is available from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Working much like its cousin, testosterone, 19-norandrostenedione studies show that 19-norandrostene may be even better than any other legal testosterone precursor because it does not carry the same side effects as more highly anabolic hormones. Some of the benefits of supplementing with 19-norandrostenedione include avoiding the effects of DHT problems (male pattern balding and prostate enlargement). This is great news for those who want the muscle gains without the hormonal side effects!!! This is because of the conversion to nandrolone instead of testosterone directly. Also, since 19-norandrostenedione uses the same enzyme to convert as androstenedione, they work very well together which conserves your body’s enzyme use and maximizes your hormonal conversion efficiency. Studies conducted on nandrolone show that it is highly efficient compared to testosterone because it attaches to steroid receptors easier and stays attached longer. The conversion rate (to testosterone effects) is 5.61%, the same as androstenedione, but less than pure testosterone (illegal). So, the trade-offs are: getting a little less anabolic steroid, 19-norandrostendione, but still getting awesome results with a much much lower chance of side effects such as DHT problems, as compared to direct precursor.

3. Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

You know who needs it bodybuilders, muscle men, and all out normal dudes who want to experience HUGE gains, BIG results, and AWESOME power! Seriously, this is a supplement that works. It’s chemically proven (as testosterone’s cousin) to increase muscle mass and overall size of muscles very quickly and effectively. Because it is not an essential nutrient, deficiency is not an associated problem.

4. How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

Androgenic products should only be supplemented by healthy males 21 years old or older. Because women may be sensitive to androgens, it is not recommended for women. Anyone with pre-existing hormonal dependencies (breast, prostate, etc.) should check with a physician before supplementing with 19-norandrostendione. Research indicates that best results are observed with 100 mg twice per day (not to exceed). Because this is such new territory, no long-term studies have been conducted on 19-norandrostendione

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
19-norandrostenedione has rapidly become the prohormone of choice for non-competitive trainers looking to enhance overall lean muscle mass

Because of it's relatively low side-effect profile and its overall effectiveness, 19-norandrostenedione has rapidly become the prohormone of choice for non-competitive trainers looking to enhance overall lean muscle mass.

19-norandrostenedione (also known as nor andro, 19- norandro, and/or 19-nor) is a chemical molecule that's virtually identical to androstenedione (itself a metabolite of DHEA) with the significant exception that unlike androstenedione, 19-norandrostenedione lacks a carbon molecule in the 19th position (hence the "19-nor" prefix).

Because of this, 19-norandrostenedione is actually converted to what's known as nor-testosterone in the liver (while androstenedione is converted to testosterone). Basically the thing to remember is that nor-andro converts to nor-testosterone.

While not quite as anabolic as testosterone, nor- testosterone-often called nandrolone-is still a potent anabolic molecule in the body.

Nandrolone is chemically the foundation of Deca-Durabolin. "Deca" has of course been one of the most popular anabolic steroids in the bodybuilding world for years largely because of its muscle growth properties and its relative lack of serious side-effects.

smith22

Awards
Can u tell me how long superdrol and epi would stay in urine as well??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I highly doubt they will make u take a drug test for roids unless they make u pay for it. The test is expensive.