Becoming HELLA Diezel with "HELLADROL"

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone at Mr.Supps for sending me a bottle of helladrol to run a cycle. This isn't my first DS/PH cycle. I've used epichlorol, tren lv, furazadrol, dermacrine and formestane (many times). I haven't been on anything like this though in the past 6 months or so, so I really look forward to using this compound.

weight 194
height 5'10
bf : haven't checked in a while. I'm guessing between 10-12
Goals:
Looking to do a bit of a lean bulk, if possible lose a little bf as well.

Supplements:
Helladrol
posiedon
milk thistle
Monster mass
cissus rx
orange triad
acne tame (will be ordering asap)

post cycle :
Nolvadex - 20/20/20/10

I'll be working out 4 days a week and getting in about 3000-3500 calories a day.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I got really excited when I saw the bottle yesterday and took two caps before bed. Today was my second day at 2 caps. I dosed an hour before my workout.

For breakfast I had:
half a cup of egg whites
3 pieces of turkey bacon
2 pieces of ezekial toast
2 scoops of posiedon

90 minutes pre workout- bowl of shredded wheat

workout

Flat dumbell press: 2 warm up sets , 3 working sets , 1x12, 1x10, 1x8
My shoulder has been bothering me a bit so I went light and slow, hopefully the cissus will help.

Seated row: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6

Compound set: Hammer strength incline press 3x10 to dips 3x(to failure)

Tri set: Decline flies 3x10, low to high cable flies 3x10, pushups to failure

Tri set #2: JM press 3x10, overhead cable tri press 3x12, Standing Lat Bar Pressdowns 3x10

post workout: trioplex brownie and monster mass shake

Notes: My chest, tris and anterior delts were incredible pumped. I also feel really good today. Great energy and mood. Not sure if its placebo or not

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'll be in on this... So, how long are you planning to run this and at what dosage for each week?

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to run 4 weeks at 50mg unless the guys at mr.supps would like me to run it differently. I haven't run this compound alone so I was just following the directions on the bottle. Any input would be great though.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to run 4 weeks at 50mg unless the guys at mr.supps would like me to run it differently. I haven't run this compound alone so I was just following the directions on the bottle. Any input would be great though.
I don't think you will get much effect from only 50mg/day.. I am not speaking for the reps, and maybe they will tell you what they would like, But check out Army Guy's Helladrol log and read his dosing schedule. He is dosing it like I would...

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I feel much hungrier today then usual. I also ordered acne tame today , it'll be interesting to see how it works on my cycle, especially during pct.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
btw, This compound is known to take about 2 to 3 weeks to kick in.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I found it. I'll ask one of the reps. I have no problem bumping up my dosage .

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I want to go that high . 100mg sounds good. Maybe 50/75/100/100. I may add another week too at 125 .

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another NTBM log.......so you know I'm in!!!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Today my diet wasn't the best, I didn't have time to make lunch and ended up getting a chicken burrito at chipotle, I also won a sandwhich at noodles and company for being super manly or something haha . It was handed to me randomly on the street.

Todays workout

Deadlift

135x12
225x10
275x8
360x6
345x6

weighted situps

+40lb db x12
+40lb db x10
+40lb db x8
+ 40lb db x6

Superset (not a true superset): Bent over row 4x6 at 225 and leg raises on dip station to failure

Superset (not a true superset) : SLDL 3x8 at 225 (usually go heavier with these) and side jackknives

Compound set : Good mornings 3x8 and leg curls on trx 3x10

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Today my weight is 195 so +1. I know its too soon to be kicking in, but I'm still excited. I'll be taking the day of today , I might do some stretching as I'm pretty sore today.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOHHHWEEEE!!!!!! ITS A NEEDTO TAKE OVER!!!LOL!!
In for sure

diezel

Awards
  • Established
some HELLA deads there brah :D
Thanks. I'm hoping to get my deads back over 400. I think I'll need some wraps though, because at 405 my grip starts to go. I'm still feeling much hungrier than normal, it may be placebo, but I'm sure it'll help me get my weight up. I need to make sure they are clean calories though which can be hard. On a side note, are there sleep side effects with helladrol? Last night I had a hard time getting to sleep.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice deadlifts pretty sure u r over 400 or atleast damn close.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

weight is at 195.5 +1.5

Sleep was good last night I took 3 powerfull before bed and slept like a rock.
Todays workout:

T bar row:

bar + 90lbs x12
bar + 135lbs x10
bar + 185lbs x8
bar + 225 x 7

Barbell Bench press

185x12
225x10
245x8
275 x6

Seated cable lat pulldown 3x10 (last set was a compound set with reverse grip pull down for 8 reps at 175lbs)

Decline db Bench 3x10/Prone incline front raise 3x10/ straight arm rope pull down 3x10
( no rest inbetween exercises)

Tri set : Reverse barbell curl 3x6/ E-Z Bar curl 3x8/ Drag Curl 3x10

I was so pumped after this workout it hurt. My Lats, Bis and Chest felt great. Tomorrow is Delts , traps and quads.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I'm hoping to get my deads back over 400. I think I'll need some wraps though, because at 405 my grip starts to go. I'm still feeling much hungrier than normal, it may be placebo, but I'm sure it'll help me get my weight up. I need to make sure they are clean calories though which can be hard. On a side note, are there sleep side effects with helladrol? Last night I had a hard time getting to sleep.
Try the overhand/underhand grip with some lifting chalk... That actually works better for me than straps

No hella shouldn't be causing any sleep issues. How close to bedtime is your last dose of hella?

Day 5

weight is at 195.5 +1.5

Sleep was good last night I took 3 powerfull before bed and slept like a rock.
Todays workout:

T bar row:

bar + 90lbs x12
bar + 135lbs x10
bar + 185lbs x8
bar + 225 x 7

Barbell Bench press

185x12
225x10
245x8
275 x6

Seated cable lat pulldown 3x10 (last set was a compound set with reverse grip pull down for 8 reps at 175lbs)

Decline db Bench 3x10/Prone incline front raise 3x10/ straight arm rope pull down 3x10
( no rest inbetween exercises)

Tri set : Reverse barbell curl 3x6/ E-Z Bar curl 3x8/ Drag Curl 3x10

I was so pumped after this workout it hurt. My Lats, Bis and Chest felt great. Tomorrow is Delts , traps and quads.

Pretty solid workout.... You got some good #'s on BB Bench too :147:

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I dose hella about 12 hours before bed. Should I be splitting up my dose? I do 75mg an hour before I workout. I workout pretty Intensely, gradually I'll probably start fading out some of the tri sets. I do like finishing with them though.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try the overhand/underhand grip with some lifting chalk... That actually works better for me than straps

No hella shouldn't be causing any sleep issues. How close to bedtime is your last dose of hella?

Pretty solid workout.... You got some good #'s on BB Bench too :147:
Ya chalk and over/under hand grip ftw. Unless u have an injury I dont see a reason to use wraps. Unless of course u have little girl hands :laugh2:

I dose hella about 12 hours before bed. Should I be splitting up my dose? I do 75mg an hour before I workout. I workout pretty Intensely, gradually I'll probably start fading out some of the tri sets. I do like finishing with them though.
Id spread the dose out a little more. Try 50 preworkout and 25 6-8 hours either earlier or later.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah everyone has their own opinion on dosing.

I would split them up personally. I'll usually have all my doses in before 6pm.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Took powerfull again last night and slept amazing. I think I will be adding this on my cycle and probably post cycle as well to increase natty test levels. Also got my acnetame and needtogaurd in the mail.

Todays workout: 50mg of helladrol 45 minutes prior to training. Will be taking the last 25mg around 4pm today.

Squats

185x12
225x10
275x8
315x6

Standing arnold press

35's x12
40's x 10
40's x8
45's by 6

Wow I felt weak on these. They bother my shoulder I bit. I really want to work on getting these numbers up. My core also felt weak while doing these, I need to be consistant with more heavy core work.

Lateral raises

3x10 at 30lbs

Compound set- Smith shrug 3x12 at 225 to seated reverse cable flies 3x10
Compound set - seated leg press 3x12 to leg extensions 3x12 at 225lbs

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do some seated work for shoulders.

I personally love Seated barbell military press. Seated DB press is a close 2nd.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I usually do seated db press, but have been mixing it up with standing arnold press. I might start doing seated barbell military , I haven't done those in forever. Thanks

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I usually do seated db press, but have been mixing it up with standing arnold press. I might start doing seated barbell military , I haven't done those in forever. Thanks
If youre lagging in your core, hit some stuff up like you said above. This will help your squat, deads , and overhead lifts. jmo tho. i agree with bb beast too, to switch it up. I switch between seated db presses and seated military. has been working well, getting some nice shape to my shoulders

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Them standing Arnolds are killer man. My hat goes off to you for gettin through those..:notworthy:

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Weight is still about the same. No side effects to date.

Todays workout

Flat db Press

55's x12
70's x 10
85's x8
100's x 8

The 100's felt pretty easy, I wanted to stay light though because of my shoulder

Seated Row

135 x12
165 x10
185 x 8
220 x6

Hammer strength Incline press
165 x 10
185 x10
200 x10

supersetted with Dips
- 3 sets to failure

Tri set - decline flies

3 sets at 50lbs

Low to high cable flies

Pushups

JM Press 4x8 supersetted with overhead cable tricep ext 4x10

Workout felt good. Had great energy throughout.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had time to log my workouts. The only day I didn't log was core and hamstrings. At the end of my workout the hamstring curls felt light at 160lbs, I'm sure next week I'll move up. My Deadlifts were stiill the same though. My abs and hamstrings are pretty sore today. Weight is at 198.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I have bumped my dose to 100mg. Still no sides to date.

Yesterdays workout was:

Bent over Row

135 x12
185 x10
225 x 8
245 x6

Barbell Bench Press

185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 8
300 x 8

Lat Pull Down

165x10
200x10
220x 10 Supersetted with Reverse grip pull down at 195lbs. I also dropsetted this as well.

Decline DB Press 3x10 / Straight arm rope pulldown 3x10

Tri Set : Pronated grip curl 2x6, Ez bar curl 2x8 . Drag curl 2x10.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how well I'd respond to helladrol at 75-100mg. i've never ran cdma (hd) over 50mg for more than 1 week. and that was just 75mg the last week.

everyone is diff though, some need way higher dosages. i dont really understand it, but that seems to be how it is for some.

then there are others who expect this compound to be like epistane, or superdrol even, not realising it is a lean mass builder, very mild compound.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Weight is still the same. Not sure if the Hella has kicked in yet. I did shoulders yesterday and started with a seated barbell press. I didn't really like them as much as seated db press, so I may switch back to them. They kind of felt awkward, but I may try them again.

Todays workout

Squat ( used a low bench to make sure I hit parallel with my butt each time.

135x12
225 x12
315x 10
325 x 10
350 x 9

Romanian DL

225 x10
225 x10
245 x10
245 x 8

Leg extensions

3x15

Good mornings

3x10

I've started to get a little acne and bumped my acne tame to 3 a day. My lips feel more chapped then usual from it, but it looks to be keeping my face clearer.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Weight : 200lbs +6

Yesterdays workout-

Flat db Bench

55x 12
70 x12
90 x10
110 x 11 ( this is a pr for me )

Seated machine row

160 x12
180 x10
200 x 8
220 x 6

Incline Hammer Press 3x12 supersetted with dips 3 x to failure

165 x 12
200 x 12
200x 10

Decline flies 3x12 supersetted with low to hi cable flies 3x10

( by this point my chest is usually pretty tired, I got to 60'sx 12 for the flies pretty easy though)

Jm press 3x8 supersetted with over head single arm cable tricep extension 3x10

Jm presses are not my favorite right now and feel pretty awkard, but I have seen some nice gains with the addition of them.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Subed very late.

Interested in helladrol though.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Weight is still 200. My strength is steadily going up in my compound moves. Last Friday I deadlifted 415 for the first time. I possibly could've done more, but ran out of plates. I'll have to buy a couple more 45's. Yesterday was shoulders and quads. I decided to do seated db press as my compound shoulder move instead of seated barbell press or standing arnold press. I'm really liking acne tame and just bought another bottle. My skin has been lookinsg great for being on cycle. The real test will be during pct.

Seated Db Press
40's x12
55's x10
70's x8
75's x6

Weighted pullup
bwx12
bw+15lb x10
bw + 20lbs x8
bw + 25lbs x6

Squats 3x10 @ 275lbs
Leg press 3x10

Lateral raise 3x12
last set supersetted with one arm lateral raise to failure

Seated rear delt cross over 3x10
last supersetted with one arm bentover lateral raise

Leg extensions 3x12

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I've cleaned up my diet a little bit and have dropped down to 198. I'm noticebly leaner and a little more muscular than when I started. Its close to 4 weeks in . I hit a PR yesterday with DB bench press 120's x 10. I need to find a gym with heavier dumbbells. I haven't had any increased acne, cramps or other sides to date. I did a quick back bi day today with mostly supersets and trisets. It felt good. My endurance and recovery has definetly improved. My legs and arms look like they've increased the most in size so far.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Plan on running helladrol for 6 weeks bud?

120x10 is no joke, better start lookin for bigger dumbbells though haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice it is always fun having to up the weights.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Plan on running helladrol for 6 weeks bud?

120x10 is no joke, better start lookin for bigger dumbbells though haha
Ya I have 2 more weeks. Hopefully I can put on a little more lean mass. I heard there was a gym not too far from me that has up to 250's . I'll have to check it out.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel shut down wise, or sides?

Also, i am sure i missed it but what are you dosing at?