NEED SERIOUS HELP FROM THE BROS!!

BigDro

Awards
Ive ran into a big dilema. Im only 20 and im having problems getting an erection/having the libido i used to. There are several factors that could contribute to this:

1) I ran a cycle of test for 4 weeks (yes real test), and my pct fell through from my dealer so i had to use a ****ty over the counter test booster that did nothing. I was feeling less horny so i got my hormones checked and they claimed that my test levels were "normal"

2) I ran a cycle of SPAWN (Tren Clone) and did a 5 week pct with some pretty heavy clomid- 140/105/105/70/35mgs. I had horrible tren **** and was trying to bounce back

3) I was recently put on IMIPRAMINE, a trycyclic antidepressant. Everything seemed to be going fine libido wise, not great but fine until i was bumped up to 150 mgs. Now i have no sex drive and couldnt get an erection with a girl, im now weening off the imipramine.

Guys i desperately need help and want to get back to being a horny teenager again. What could be causing this? The test? The Tren? The clomid (I heard Clomid can lead to Erectile Dysfunction problems!!!) or the imipramine?? Im in college and i need to be slaying *****. please help and give me some advice

BigDro

ps i posted this in general chat and pct because i dont know where it belongs...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3) I was recently put on IMIPRAMINE, a trycyclic antidepressant. Everything seemed to be going fine libido wise, not great but fine until i was bumped up to 150 mgs. Now i have no sex drive and couldnt get an erection with a girl, im now weening off the imipramine.

^^^^^ I think you answered your own question...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
^ yep!

Test for 4 wks?!?! If it was e or c it really hadn't had time to kick in... Even short time for prop. Werid cycle.

Why would you take that much clomid... Like seriously!!! When you take aas it's natural to have a dip on sex drive and possible ed when you come off... Hence why you run pct to get everything back to normal. By taking a bunch more you can speed up the process. Just takes time.

Go talk to your doc about the anti-depres and side effects. See if he can switch it.