m1t/4ad-->m4ohn log

G

Gizmo

Awards
Well guys i'm going to try to keep a log.

I've never done one before so bear with me;)

cycle look like this.

wk 1-2 m1t 15mg/d 4-ad 900mg/d
wk 3-6 mohn 12 mg/d 4-ad 900mg/d

Oww..forgot to add..i'm gonna run 6-oxo for PCT, i know most people would say Nolva, but i want to see how 6-oxo works since it's pretty new compared to Nolva and some people say it works relly well.
Also using NAC, cranberry extract, multi vits, and also have milk thistle.

Diet is around 270 grams of protein and a total of around 3000 cal.

Stats 5'10 202 lbs around 13-14%BF

Currently on day 4, going to the gym later today.

Last gymday was Saturday, had an awesome back/tri workout, already went up 20lbs up on bentover rows (245 for a set of 8)
Today is calves/shoulders.
Some of you might think that is a weird combo, but i am simply too messed up after doing quads and hams to do anything else.

Sides: Nothing worth mentioning yet, although i seem to get irritated with my girl a little faster then usual.

I'll try to update every day.

Giz

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I would up the protein to 400g, especially on-cycle.

B

Bennett

Awards
Dont feel bad I never do calves with legs.Calves are my weak point,so they get priority I work them 2 a week at the begining of my workout.If I were you I would raise my cals to around 4000.Good luck.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Dont feel bad I never do calves with legs.Calves are my weak point,so they get priority I work them 2 a week at the begining of my workout.If I were you I would raise my cals to around 4000.Good luck.
400 grams and protein and 4000 cals...that's a lot of food right there..but i'll try:)

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Just came back from the gym.

Weight is up to 205!..probably some waterweight, but still good:)

Calves seemed tyo have more strength and endurance, while shoulders got painful during the end of the workout, almost feeling too swollen.

Tomorrow is a non-workout day.
Figure i'll post my schedule cause i might skip posting on non-workout days.

Monday- Calves/Shoulders
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday-Chest/Biceps
Thursday- Off
Friday- Quads/Hamstrings
Saturday- Back/Triceps
Sunday- Off

Giz

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
400 grams and protein and 4000 cals...that's a lot of food right there..but i'll try:)

Giz
work up to it.... just something to shoot for. I know it's real hard, especially in the beginning, but once you've done it for like 3-4 days, and you see how your body/muscles look in the mirror, it becomes a lot easier to keep going.

350-400g of protein is my key to growth i swear, as soon as i get around that area my muscles look like they're gonna buldge out, great feeling! As soon as i drop it down to around 300 or so, goes away, kind of weird.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Well, day 6 today.

Weighed in at 206 today, so up another lbs.

Did 245 on the bench for a set pretty easy(6X)
Did Incline dumbells with 80s for sets of 8.
Then did some flys and chestpresses

Pump in bi's was pretty good, veins i hadn't seen for a while were popping out.

No sides as of yet, no shrinkage, libido seems to even have gone up a bit.(could be the 4-ad)

I think i'll keep running the m1t at 15mg, i like the no sides:)(for now)

Giz

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Moving this to the cycle info forum for you.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 8

weight up to 209lbs

My girl says my stomach looks a bit bigger, probably water i'm guessing.

Did legs (quads/hams)

Didn't do regular squats cause some reject was taking forever to do squats, and after that he did 2 sets of deadlifts in half an hour..damn socializer...:mad:

Anyways, so i did 6 sets of hacks , ended with a last set of 8 45s, still could've gone heavier, but my lower back is kind of hurting(M1t), and that didn't feel to good.

Did 5 sets of extensions after that, went up to 170 lbs, with nice long contractions at the top....got a pretty deep burn from that and had issues walking after that:)

6 more days on m1t and then switching to m4ohn, hope my midsection returns to normal:p

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Oh..and i forgot this....

A little shrinkage....but not bad at all....

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 9.

Back/tris

Weight stayed the same.(209)

Back pretty decent, but no real strength gains , could be cause i slept crappy last night though.
Did chinups first(4X8), then did bent over rows(up to 245 again)
Then did som t-bar rows(4x8) and dumbell rows to finish it off(2X12).

The pump i got today in my tris was insane, painful actually.
Wanted to start with some dips, but i hurt one of my traps in the last shoulderworkout, so that didn;t feel good, only did one set.

Did one armed extensions after that (40's),then did some pushdowns(240), and after that did over the head cable extensions with teh rope....feeel the burn!

5 more day of m1t to go.
Actually can't wait to get off it, want to try the m4ohn:)

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day11

Weight today 211!

Diet has been pretty consistent, lots of chicken, tuna and eggs....also veggies and rice ofcourse and some other carb sources.....(OJ and milk)...i would say i went about 500-700 cals up since i started so that puts me around 3500-3700 cals....fatgain seems to be minimal, although i'm still bloated:eek:

Did Calves shoulders today.

A little stronger in calves then usual, but nothing special.

Shoulders on the other hand...did behind the neck presses with 80lbs dumbells!(6x)..that's a PB by quite a bit ..previous best was 70lbs for 6.

Finished it with military presses and side laterals.
For some reason the side laterals are making my delts feel so pumped like they are gonna rip off the bone.Painful, but nice:)

Also did some shrugs ,(315lbs for sets of 10)

Should i just stop with the log til i start my m4ohn or continue with it because people are still interested in an m1t log?

Lemme know.

Giz

Last edited:
L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going. I like reading these. And if nothing else it allows the members to look at what your doing and see if it need any tweaking for maximal effect.

B

bigsquid

Awards
Day11

Weight today 211!

Diet has been pretty consistent, lots of chicken, tuna and eggs....also veggies and rice ofcourse and some other carb sources.....(OJ and milk)...i would say i went about 500-700 cals up since i started so that puts me around 3500-3700 cals....fatgain seems to be minimal, although i'm still bloated:eek:

Did Calves shoulders today.

A little stronger in calves then usual, but nothing special.

Shoulders on the other hand...did behind the neck presses with 80lbs dumbells!(6x)..that's a PB by quite a bit ..previous best was 70lbs for 6.

Finished it with military presses and side laterals.
For some reason the side laterals are making my delts feel so pumped like they are gonna rip off the bone.Painful, but nice:)

Also did some shrugs ,(315lbs for sets of 10)

Should i just stop with the log til i start my m4ohn or continue with it because people are still interested in an m1t log?

Lemme know.

Giz
Definately keep it going, I'd like to see how you end up from the m1t and more specifically any effect the combo has. (synergistically or otherwise.)
Also, and chace of bloodwork afterwards to get some real numbers on the suspected liver stress from doing two methyls?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are going good so far...definitely keep the log going.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 13

Weight stayed the same(211):(

Chest/Biceps today.

Chest went well, last set on bench was 245 for 8, probably could've gone little heavier but wasn't sure at the time.
Then i went to inclines and i really started to notice my deltoids hadn't fully recovered from the torture i gave em 2 days ago.
My front deltoids really got pumped like crazy again and painful, i only went up to 170lbs for 8, it just got too painful.(wimp!:))
After that i did some inside chestpresses and flys.

Biceps went well too, did dumbell curls up to 45's for 8 and perfect form.
After that went to the preacher bench and did some concentation curls, got a nice pump from that.

Now tomorrow would be my last day of m1t, but i'm thinking shoul i just start the m4ohn tomorrow already since it is a restday or just still do m1t for 1 day?
What do you guys think?

Thanks

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Oh, and about bloodwork, would i just tell my doc what i am taking and that i would like to get my liver etc checked, and would insurance pay for that?

Thanks

Giz

B

bigsquid

Awards
Sorry, don't know what to tell your doc, uncle sam takes care of my medical needs.
but I'll bump it for one of the more knowledgeable among us... Anybody?

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and about bloodwork, would i just tell my doc what i am taking and that i would like to get my liver etc checked, and would insurance pay for that?

Thanks

Giz
I don't think telling your doc what you're taking would help as he'd have no idea what it is or what it does. Ask for a bloodtest to check liver status just because you want one. I don't think you need a specific reason for wanting one but medical insurance varies so I can't definitively say. I'd be very interested in your results as M4OHN and M1T seems like a nice stack. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 15

Decided to start Mohn yesterday, and decided to take 16mg a day (2x8)
Weight is still the same.(211)

Quads/Hams today

Did squats(my weak point), did 5 sets up to 245 today(always nice and deep), which is about as high as i've went.
After that did extensions, went up to 190 with nice long contractions at the top, did 5 sets.
And after that i did dropsets on legcurls.
I seem to have to do less excercises for my legs for some reason casue they always burn out pretty quik and grow pretty nicely.

I can't wait till the Mohn kicks in.
I'm expecting to lsoe some lbs in the coming days because of waterweight, but we'll see.

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 16

Felt sick today, stomachcramps and a headache, probably ate soemthing wrong.
Still went to the gym and went home again halfway through my backworkout, felt pretty shitty:(

Vascularity seems to have increased a little.

That's about all i got for today:(

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 18 (day 4 on m4ohn)

Weight 211

Did calves shoulders today.
Slept pretty crappy cause my daughter kept waking up at night(she's only 10 months old)

Suprisingly got a good pump in my calves today, usually it's very hard to even feel my calves when i train them.

Shoulders went pretty much the same as last weak, no strengthincreases there.
The only thing i did a little heavier is shrugs at 335 lbs for 8(hold at the top)

I am feeling a little less energized in the gym then when on m1t, it could also very well be that the m4ohn still has to kick in.

It's been very hot here lately and my gym only has a couple of fans goin in some corners, so workouts have been pretty brutal and sweaty, but i'm hangin in there:)

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Well guys...i'm pissed.
Yesterday at the gym i slightly tore my pec (where it attaches into the deltoid)
I had 275 on the bench and did a solid good first rep, i came down again and went up 2 inches and then felt and HEARD the wet tissue under my skin rip apart.
So i went"a..****"..so my spotter quikly helped me lift the bar off my chest
It is pretty sensitive today, but no bruise, so i guess it isn't too bad.
I'm debating if i should contionue my cycle and work around the injury, or just stop it and fight another day.

I'm actually leaning towards the first, my pecs are ony of my best bodyparts, and i can always keep working on the rest(except deltoids might be kinna hard)

Any advice is appreciated

Giz

G

Gizmo

Awards
Day 22 (day 8 on m4ohn)

Well no gym for me today, got stuff to do that needs to be done:( and figured i'd let it rest some more

Pec atually feels a LOT better today.

Thanks for all the kind replies:mad:

Giz

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Sorry chief, haven't been on line in a couple of days. Let me just say there are "owies", sprains and strains we want to work around, and injuries that require breaks and possibly medical attention. First, if it really is torn, even partially you will get a lot of bruising. I sometime get strains from doing heavy flyes, that I have to change to added sets of bench.

G

Gizmo

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro.

I don't think it is torn, probably a strain, but i don't understand why i heard and felt wet tissue ripping.

I'd say comparing to when it happened it is already a 100 times better??:)

Oh..and i weigh 210 now, so i lost 1lbs.
Which is not bad i guess ater being off m1t for 9 days.

Giz

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Glad to learn your pec feels better today, Gizmo. They can take a long time to heal when injured (big muscle). As you start using it again, remember to stay away from pain when exercising it, so it will heal. (Some discomfort is OK, but not pain.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
I Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
P Anabolics 0