HALOVAR!!!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Halovar cycle + Epistane pulse log

Well peeps after much research and deliberation I decided to Run Halovar @ 50mg a day for 4 weeks while pulsing Epivar(another epistane clone) 3 days a week at 36-54 mg a day.With Est Methyl mass for my pre work out.Got my Pct all in order Im running Nolva 20/20/10/10 on week 2 of the nolva I'm starting lg Formadrol extreme and running Milk thistle, saw palmetto, and hawthorne berry for a 2 week pre load and all the way through my pct.

so here's the rundown again including other supps
halovar
50/50/50/50
epi mon36/wed/36/fri36
hawthorne berry /1g
milk thistle /1g
saw palmetto /1g
whey isolate 25g pre-50g post workout

pct:
nolva
20/20/10/10
formadrol extreme
6 caps per day
saw palmetto
hawthorne berry
milk thistle

Last edited:
thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well today is day one of my cycle i'm starting out @ 50mg of halo for the next 2 weeks then bumping up to 75mg. I'm pulsing the epistane mon,wed,fri @ 18mg per day for week one and bumping up t0 36 for week 2-4

starting weight 162lb

todays work out

standing dumbell curls
40x10 2 sets each
30x12 2 sets each

preacher curls
80x10 2 sets
60x10 2 sets

hammer curls
40x10 2 sets
35x12 2 sets

close grip pull downs

120x10 2 sets
80x12-15 2 sets

I will post progress every couple days

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Well peeps after much research and deliberation I decided to Run Halovar @ 50mg a day for 4 weeks while pulsing Epivar(another epistane clone) 3 days a week at 36-54 mg a day.With Est Methyl mass for my pre work out.Got my Pct all in order Im running Nolva 20/20/10/10 on week 2 of the nolva I'm starting lg Formadrol extreme and running Milk thistle, saw palmetto, and hawthorne berry for a 2 week pre load and all the way through my pct.
Sorry if i misunderstood you but are you running the nolva along side the ph's?

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
No Nolva is part of my pct. I'll be doing a regular cycle of halovar,and pulsing Epi at the same time.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I'm almost a week in on my Halovar cycle /Epi pulse and don't know if it's the placebo effect or it's really kicking in but I'm feeling a slight strength increase.I'm not struggling to get out of the box w/225lb on flat bench.And I have a definite increase in aggression.:18:

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Worked tri's yesterday and the strength gains so far are very good for just one week i'm up 1 1/2lb and I'M planning on increasing the dose to 36 mg per pulse on my epi and maybe even going up 54 next week the only problem thus far is toxic ass gas.:haha:

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
took me a little while to get motivated today I'm on week 2 still at 50mg per day of halo and 36mg per day of epi mon,wed,fri on my pulse days pumps are way up now muscles feel full all day and starting to notice some new veins popping up in my arms I will take some pics at the end of week 3 and give some new stats and weight.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Worked shoulders today and was actually surprised when I added up the weight and realized I was doing shrugs 6x @ 300lb & 4 sets dumbbell shrugs are also up 60x6 @ 4 sets
I'm beginning week 3 of my cycle and I'm up 5lb and still have 2 weeks left on my cycle.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
7 days left so far so good no sides to speak of.I'm up to 171 lb no increase in body fat
i'm up 8lb im hoping to squeez out two more in the next week.Very noticable strength increase since the beginning of my cycle thus far especially on the days I pulse EPI.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
well the final # is 171 which as stated before is an 8lb increase.Good enough results with no sides I was hoping for a bit more with the added pulse but next cycle I think i'm just going to run straight epi for 4 weeks and see how that works out.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice. How's the progress look in the mirror. Wish inwould have caught this early cause running halo that low even with a pulse isn't optimal IMO. 75 mg would have prob got the party started for someone your size. Well pct is where the trouble starts so keep working hard man.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Yeah I'm knowin tryin to avoid the man boobs I've been running nolva @ 20mg per day thus far with support supps, starting formadrol xtreme along with it next week and I've been thinking about adding DAA. As far as in the mirror my back,and shoulders got much bigger didn't see too much change in the chest and arms but my benchpress max did go up about 30lb.

tythomas31

Awards
hey everyone. im new to the website, happy to be here. looking for some information on halovar.

i was introduced to it and was told basiccally it provides up to 15 lbs gains in 3/4 weeks and then after u finish the bottle u take a hardener of some sort. he also mentioned a liver support product should be taken. can anyone give me some advice ??

all i really am looking for is a product to gain muscle and definition. im not interested in needles or a life long process of cycle this and that. help please !!!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I dunno about 15 lbs I haven't seen many gain that much maybe on superdrol but I put on and kept about 8 after a full cycle of Halovar @ 50mg per day a pretty low dose body fat% didn't increase but didn't decrease either due to my weakness for double whoppers and pasta but If your interested in venturing into the world of PH's Halovar (Halodrol clone) is on the more mild side and a good starter with proper on cycle support and pct.

tythomas31

Awards
hi just a few questions. what all are you taking along with halovar ? thanks !

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Besides the halovar I was pulsing Epistane 36 mg per day Mon/Wed/Fri and running the standard support supps milk thistle hawthorne berry & Saw palmetto

tythomas31

Awards
have u noticed any changes. i'm only 18 ! good idea to try ?

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
NO not a good idea to try all your going to do is mess with your natural test production and probably suffer the consequences down the line.Your body is producing test at optimal levels at your age so in my personal opinion hold off until around 25.

tythomas31

Awards
what else can i take then ? i was considering androhard as well but im not liking hair loss and libido issues. i need to cut down water weigt and body fat. my diet and workouts are fine, just missing a supplement > thx

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
imo bump halovar to 75mg and epi to somewhere in the 40-50mg range

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
My next run is going to be straight epi....I might even do a six week run @ 18/18/36/36/36/36mg per day might shorten it up to weeks but i'm not running another PH til at least February.

Reactions: jin
oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
good luck man! Halovar will treat you well - just those weights and eat that food. i did 75 first week then 50 the rest of the way

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
All in all I'm impressed with the gains i'm getting now on SD halovar was good to start with but I pretty much used it to asses how sensitive I would be to sides on a PH.I may run halovar again but probably lean more towards 75-100 mg ed.

Logoth

Awards
I'm looking for something to take, My age is 20 and my height is 6'' 4'. I weigh about 175-180 think halovar is a good idea? Thanks in advance

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
no, not a good idea at 20. and especially not at 6'4" and 175lbs. thats SKINNY! you need to eat dude. eat a lot. then eat even more. put more size on naturally and hold off for at least a year or 2 before trying any steroids / hormonals.

Logoth

Awards
Now is halovar test booster the same thing? I can buy it over the counter in a supplement warehouse for about 60$?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Now is halovar test booster the same thing? I can buy it over the counter in a supplement warehouse for about 60$?
Stick to creatine, whey and a good diet. And start to throw the steel around. Push yourself and you will see results. Eating and training properly takes discipline. You are going to be a hard gainer with that type of frame at any rate... Not trying to preach bro, just trying to give the best advice possible. There are lots of smart people around here so do your research.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today is day one of my cycle i'm starting out @ 50mg of halo for the next 2 weeks then bumping up to 75mg. I'm pulsing the epistane mon,wed,fri @ 18mg per day for week one and bumping up t0 36 for week 2-4

starting weight 162lb

todays work out

standing dumbell curls
40x10 2 sets each
30x12 2 sets each

preacher curls
80x10 2 sets
60x10 2 sets

hammer curls
40x10 2 sets
35x12 2 sets

close grip pull downs

120x10 2 sets
80x12-15 2 sets

I will post progress every couple days
this is a concern for me, you did 3 exercises for biceps- yet ONE for back- what the ****

Logoth

Awards
Stick to creatine, whey and a good diet. And start to throw the steel around. Push yourself and you will see results. Eating and training properly takes discipline. You are going to be a hard gainer with that type of frame at any rate... Not trying to preach bro, just trying to give the best advice possible. There are lots of smart people around here so do your research.
No I really appreciate it thank you