Coming back with a BANG

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
What's up men?! Been a while since I have really have been on here. I was "out of the area" for a while. Anyways, very glad to see that the AM community gets better with age, s h*t ton of awesome info piling on here every day. Anyway I am here to post up my potential 1 2 combo for killing it this winter. So without further ado. . .

EQ: 600mg weeks 1-16
Test-E: 600mg weeks 1-16
D-bol: 50 ED weeks 1-5
IGF LR3: 60mcg ED weeks 1-6 & 10-16 off 6-10
Arimidex: .25mg EOD if needed.

PCT starts beginning of week 17

Clomid:50/50/50/50
Nolvadex:0/0/20/20/20/20

Also throughout I will still be running my normal supplements plus a few more:

**Also Test-E will be pinned Monday/Thursday, and EQ will be pinned Tuesday/Friday**

Ready to rock. . .
Multi-V
Protein (obviously)
Creatine Mono
Xtend
Poseidon
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle
Cissus

Alright fellas, nothing is written in stone yet, and yes I know this is a big bucks run for me. But that aside, take a look because I am open for suggestions or changes that you think I could make!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I have read that when running EQ that it is more beneficial to wait 3 weeks prior to starting PCT to make it more worth while by letting more of the EQ leave the system. Since it has a very low conversion to estrogen and I will have the armidex, is the 3 weeks necessary, or is how I have it set up sufficient?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just wait 2 full weeks after ur last pin of the test/eq to begin PCT

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
alright, how about the arimidex. Would you run it the whole length, or jus the first 5 with the dbol??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright, how about the arimidex. Would you run it the whole length, or jus the first 5 with the dbol??
i wouldnt run it at all unless u KNOW ur gyno prone or begin to feel sides of the onset of gyno

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I am prone to it, and will definatly run it with the dbol, but to continue with the EQ and Test is still up. I know EQ has a lower conversion, the the test is what has me thinking. I dont want to stop it with the dbol and have sides show up when the test gets rockin. . .i dont want to have to start taking it because I have the problem, I kind of wanna run it to prevent the problem.

Thoughts??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can by all means do that. but in my experience AI's definitely hinder gains

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
So if I cut it out with after the dbol is finished, and keep it on hand incase of a flare up with the test. If there was a flare with the test would you go back to the 0.25mg EOD? Or would you do a different dose to get it controlled and then go back down to the 0.25mg EOD. I am just asking because I have not ran the Test E before, only prob and it is much shorter acting so even if there was a problem it was out of my system and I was recovering very quickly. . . .

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Might be checking into some forma-stanzol instead of the arimidex. Anybody use it, and how did you like it if you did.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

EQ: 600mg weeks 1-16
Test-E: 600mg weeks 1-16
D-bol: 50 ED weeks 1-5
IGF LR3: 60mcg ED weeks 1-6 & 10-16 off 6-10
Arimidex: .25mg EOD if needed.

PCT starts 2 weeks after last pin

Clomid:50/50/50/50

Nolvadex:0/0/20/20/20/20
**Also Test-E will be pinned Monday/Thursday, and EQ will be pinned Tuesday/Friday**

Also throughout I will still be running my normal supplements plus a few more:

Multi-V
Protein (obviously)
Creatine Mono
Xtend
Poseidon
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle (especially because of the dbol)
Cissus

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback on the IGF-1 LR3. Anybody dosed it similar or identical to what I plan on? How do you feel it worked for you? Recommend a different dose or shorter or longer run? Thanks!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. you know i'm in...... go check out my log buddy, running test and some orals :D

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I am debating on lengthening the run. I have heard from many guys that they prefer to run the EQ for 20 weeks. Just curious about anybody running the Test-E for 20, and or EQ for 20.

Also any first hand input on the IGF-1 LR3? Would be a huge asset fellas! Thanks