Cutting Perico till the razor bends...6wk cut log

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats up AM. I was gonna wait till friday to start this but i couldnt wait so here it goes. Im sitting at 233lbs and like 14-15% bf the plan is to cut for 6 weeks to 210lbs with a 3% or more loss of bf.

Im going to aid the cut with this nice little cycle of t3, clen, forma-stanozolol, need2slin, gear and modern BCAA (when they get here 5-10days!) Xtend for now

so I know im gonna get crap :****you: for running the t3 with out an anabolic but im gonna run it at a very low dose and hope the other supps keep me anabolic.

this is what i'll do:
T3- 12.5/12.5/25/37.5/25/12.5
clen- 80-120/120/off/off/160/160

forma- 10 pumps am 10 pumps pm. will tapper down staring week 4 to end at 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm

need2slin- 2am 1mid day 1 pm from week 1-6

gear- 3am 3mid day 3 pm

the BCAA's i will take as directed during am cardio and intraworkout

for training i will be each muscle group once a week, except for calves which i will do 3x a week and abs which will be every other day. Im gonna go moderate weight with a 10-15 rep range.
I will do cardio 2x a day 45mins fasted am and 15min HITT post workout

as far as diet I'm going to keep calories at maintance but will be carb cycling. Im keeping a food journal trough the whole 6wks, however unless some one ask me too I will only log pre and post work out meals.

so this morning I did 60 mins on the stair master, and got about a half hour of abs in. Im at work now and will be hitting back when i get out at 11pm.

at 9:45 i ate 8oz grilled chicken, half a medium sweet potato and 25 almonds.

P.S. if im posting this in the wron section let me know and ill move it to the aptopiate one

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
T3 dose is too low... u won't be dong anything at 12.5mg. my opinion, if u keep protein at 1.5g per lb u shouldn't lose alot of muscle if any assuming ur busting ur ass in the gym.

upthe doses and do this right, f*ck the haters.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you'll blow ur mind if u take before and after...t3/clen is sick

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Back WO

15 min strech

Pull-ups
Bw-15
25lb-12
30lb-12

Deads
135x15
225x12
315x12
405x4

GoodMornings
barX 25
95 x 15
135 x 8

T-bars
3plates x 8
4 plates x 6
5 plates x 6

one arm DB bent over rows
85 x 15
90 x 10
100 x 6

Bent over rows
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 5 (wtf!)

cable rows
160 x 15
180 x 15
200 x 12

lat pull down
100 x 12
140 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 8

15 mins hitt on the threadmill
1 scoop monster aminos, hit the shower got dried off and applyed 10 pumps forma.

Post workout meal: 1/2 cup cottage chesse with 1 scoop choc casein and 1 scoop strawberry whey. About to take some benadryl and call it a night. Pumps were/ still are ****ing crazy. By the time I hit my second round of DL there was a puddle of sweat on the floor. I was dripping that **** everywhere.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T3 dose is too low... u won't be dong anything at 12.5mg. my opinion, if u keep protein at 1.5g per lb u shouldn't lose alot of muscle if any assuming ur busting ur ass in the gym.

upthe doses and do this right, f*ck the haters.
I like your style Pa, I might up the dose I'm wait for the first week to go by tho. I know is low but I thought it would gyme my thyroid a mice boost. I know I'll loose lbm, but is a cut right I mean that **** is expected. I'm just gonna try to keep it to a minimum. I'm go on cycle when I'm done any way so I'll gain whatever back at a lower BF.

Good to see you in here btw.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up minds! Time for some AM cardio and then o to a long day of work! (7a-11pm)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course I will sub. Cut it up man.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course I will sub. Cut it up man.
What up big bro!? Just was Gonna shoot u an invite.

So cardio went good this morning did an hour on the step master and then went and ran stairs at my local track for 15 min. Had some ****ty sleep last night. I mustve gotten up to piss like 8 times. Had about 3 gallons of water yesterday. Needless to say it was hard to get up this am but I took a scoop of jack3d along side my clen. I only had 80mgs but my heart has going nuts when I was running stairs! I'll check my BP when I get to work.
Just took a much needed shower and applyied 10 pumps forma.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so BP is 122/58 a little high but I expected higher from the clen jack3d combo. Nothing fish oil and hawthorn berry won't fix.

I'm almost a gallon of water in and it's early in the day, yet I'm already sweating like a pig. Got a effed up headache on another note I'm not sure if it's from the forma or just me being me but I'm HORNY!

There's 9 nursing students on my unit today out of which 3 are hot, 4 are cute and 2 not so much they'll b here 6 wks so I'm hopping I can bag atleast one. Got 2 last semester. Let's see how this one plays out.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol ya lo se. I remember working with hotties when I was at the hospital

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ya lo se. I remember working with hotties when I was at the hospital
For real papo, is great there is soo many girls and all types too. The variety is nuts I bagged my first Asian and I got a Indian chick once too a couple phillipinos. Some Russians. I love it!

I'm on my first year of nursing school and get a lot sh!t from my friends for it. Bit really is a great field to b in. And all my friends do anyway is sleep all day and play the block at night. That's just not for me.

Got some sick leg pumps going right now.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in buddy, a lot of good supp's there! :D See you took advantage of that Modern BCAA IC release huh, gotta say it was a good deal and I love Jack3d and BCAA's so why not pick a box up. ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed carnal!

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in buddy, a lot of good supp's there! :D See you took advantage of that Modern BCAA IC release huh, gotta say it was a good deal and I love Jack3d and BCAA's so why not pick a box up. ;)
yeah bro I ordered 2! six tubs of bcaa's and 2 tubs of jack3d for a bit over $100? cant beat that. I might buy some gear to add to my stack but i have to wait a bit been spending to much $ lately lol

SC- good to have you in here bro!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in brother thanks for the invite.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
:) sounds like fun

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established

So it seems like I finally stopped sweating, i had to change my scrubs. well maybe I didnt have to but i did. Work is dragging ass Im really not feeling these 16hour shifts.

today is supposed to be an off day but i feel like doing something more than cardio when i get out will see..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16 hour shifts suck fat balls brotha.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
16 hour shifts suck fat balls brotha.
they sure do man! the first 8 hors arent bad cause im on the floor but the last eight kill me. im just doing nothing but paper work at the desk. at least i can sneak on to AM once in a while lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ Puta madre, huey. Haora si q no puedo abrir este thread en el trabajo. La primera hyna en la tanga blanca esta bien firme carnal.

A

Acesopro

Awards
Subbed and fapped to pics of girls. Thanks brah jk lol. Nice back workout. Good numbers on the rows! How does the 10 sprays twice a day make you feel?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
te quejas de no poder ver tu thread del trabajo pero yo lo veo como que le ice un favor a tu jefe! ;)

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed and fapped to pics of girls. Thanks brah jk lol. Nice back workout. Good numbers on the rows! How does the 10 sprays twice a day make you feel?
Im loving it bro i kno is only 2 days but that sh*t got me feeling real tight, and libido is def up.

also i dont know if is the clen or the nee2slin but i've had some sick pumps all day. i think it might be from this morning cardio. feels good tho.:sly:

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hey carnales .where cand i meet some chicks like !!lol ,jk;

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey carnales .where cand i meet some chicks like !!lol ,jk;
come to NY, papa i'll put you on! we got them in flavors over here!

SC: my boss would prob feel those pics just as much as me she's ly fifty but im pretty sure shes goes both ways...

i have to figure out how to multi-quote.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tonights cardio was 45min on the elliptical on the fat burn mode. Then I tried hitting the threadmill but five minutes in I got a fukked up cramp in my left leg so I decided to call it a night. Will do fasted AM cardio tomorrow followed by abs. Then I'll hit up legs in the afternoon.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jogged to the gym this morning (3.2 miles according to the gps on my phone) did 30 mins on the bike did 30 mins abs and jogged back. Upped the clen to 120mgs headaches and shakes are here!

I'm considering upping the T3 25 mcgs. I think I'll wait till the first week is over (next wednedsday) check my weight and make a decission from there.

So the plan today is go to class, eat big and destroy my legs when I get back. Then eat again and sleep till I have to go to work at 7pm. I feel pretty tiered. I'm sure I'll feel better after I eat tho.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
at 12.5mcg ur thyroid isn't stimulated over normal levels. it takes at LEAST to displace values. u wanna burn fat run at least 25-50 and go up from there.

A

Acesopro

Awards
Jogged to the gym this morning (3.2 miles according to the gps on my phone) did 30 mins on the bike did 30 mins abs and jogged back. Upped the clen to 120mgs headaches and shakes are here!

I'm considering upping the T3 25 mcgs. I think I'll wait till the first week is over (next wednedsday) check my weight and make a decission from there.

So the plan today is go to class, eat big and destroy my legs when I get back. Then eat again and sleep till I have to go to work at 7pm. I feel pretty tiered. I'm sure I'll feel better after I eat tho.
Damn that's alot of cardio. I haven't done cardio in about a year now. No idea what I'll do when I have to cut lol. Good work brah

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 12.5mcg ur thyroid isn't stimulated over normal levels. it takes at LEAST to displace values. u wanna burn fat run at least 25-50 and go up from there.

'nuff said big bro. Im upping the dose tomorrow.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://msp105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/SierraMDelta/squat.jpg

legs:

10 min strech, 5 min warm up on the bike.

squats
135 x100

front squats
135 x12
225 x 12
275 x 12

squats
225 x 12
315 x 12
405 x 10

bulgarian split squats on smith
135 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
single leg first (engages muscles better)
3plates x 4
2plates x 6
1plate x 8

both legs
9plates x 4
8plates x6
7plates x8
6plates x 10
5plates -faliure =14 reps

leg extensions
100-12
140-12
160-15

hamstring curls
single leg first
50 x 6
90 x 4
100 x 4
both legs
150(the whole stack) x 10
150x 10
150x10

walking lounges with 50 pound dumbell in each hand
did 25 strides

Id love to lie and say i did 15 minns hitt after but i was fried walked on the thread mill for 20 minutes at 3.5 speed and 15 incline. the highest it goes. had a whey shake and showered. the 10 pumps forma

prework out meal today was a cup of wild rice with ground turkey a table spoon EVOO and a little lime juice with salt and pepper. had the same post now im about to sleep till 7 im ****ing beat!

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn that's alot of cardio. I haven't done cardio in about a year now. No idea what I'll do when I have to cut lol. Good work brah
you prob wont have to do as much cardio bro, your a little leaner than me. I'm doing it because im keeping calories at maintance. i didnt want to be in a calorie defecit and on T3 you know? pluss you got gamer in your corner dude seems to know what hes doing.

on an other note, just to clarify on the leg press i wrote each plate per side so on my single leg max lift when i said 3 plates thats 3 plates on each side for a total of six, so my single leg max was 270, and my max for both legs was 810. Knees to chest

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://msp105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/SierraMDelta/squat.jpg

legs:

10 min strech, 5 min warm up on the bike.

squats
135 x100

front squats
135 x12
225 x 12
275 x 12

squats
225 x 12
315 x 12
405 x 10

bulgarian split squats on smith
135 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
single leg first (engages muscles better)
3plates x 4
2plates x 6
1plate x 8

both legs
9plates x 4
8plates x6
7plates x8
6plates x 10
5plates -faliure =14 reps

leg extensions
100-12
140-12
160-15

hamstring curls
single leg first
50 x 6
90 x 4
100 x 4
both legs
150(the whole stack) x 10
150x 10
150x10

walking lounges with 50 pound dumbell in each hand
did 25 strides

Id love to lie and say i did 15 minns hitt after but i was fried walked on the thread mill for 20 minutes at 3.5 speed and 15 incline. the highest it goes. had a whey shake and showered. the 10 pumps forma

prework out meal today was a cup of wild rice with ground turkey a table spoon EVOO and a little lime juice with salt and pepper. had the same post now im about to sleep till 7 im ****ing beat!
Um so ya Im trying to figure out y u r impressed by my lifts :rofl:

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro you put way more weight up than me! leg days are my favorite tho love to squat! I promise I'll catch up to you on that! Those were all raw btw no belt for me! But I will be using my gay straps tomorrow when I work traps :(

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you put way more weight up than me! leg days are my favorite tho love to squat! I promise I'll catch up to you on that! Those were all raw btw no belt for me! But I will be using my gay straps tomorrow when I work traps :(
Ya I only did 405 for 11 reps. When the reps get that high on squats I stop more from boredom/being tired. Not like muscle fatigue but just winded. Man up and use chalk. Make a big mess and yell at someone else to clean it up :lol:

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I only did 405 for 11 reps. When the reps get that high on squats I stop more from boredom/being tired. Not like muscle fatigue but just winded. Man up and use chalk. Make a big mess and yell at someone else to clean it up :lol:

I love squats bro, if someone told me today I could only do one exercise for the rest of my life it would be them nothing gets me more pumped than some nice squats. even my warmup set where i do 135 x 100 i go slow rest pause. rest all the way at the bottom drive up pause at the top and back down

fasted cardio this AM. had some nice sleep yesterday got out of work 15 mins early went straight to bed and had some crazy dreams, cant really remember them all but they were plesant. woke feeling a little sore but a couple minutes into my run i loosened up and started feeling nice. jogged to the track and ran a mile then did 10 sets of stairs with push-ups at the top and dips at the bottom, then jogged home for a nice spinach and eggwhite omelette, showered and applyied 10 pumps forma. I upped the T3 to 25mgs and took 120 of clen. today is day four and happy to say that all my supps are working how i wanted them to. i feel hard and full, which is something i was looking for since when ever i run t3 i always feel soft and flat. loving the forma and need2slin! cant wait for my modern bcaa to get here!

hope everyone has a great safe weekend! :) i'll be back later to report on shoukders/traps. Im leaving the straps at home tom! hope I can get as much weight up as usual lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
135 x 100 for squat warm ups????? WHAT?!?! lol

id die!

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just want to say today is been a fantastic day! My AM cardio left me feeling good this morning the forma is working wonders. I saw a friend at the grocery store I haven't seen in about a week and she asked me if I was dieting cause I was looking leaner. Now I know I just started all my supps on Wednesday but I've been eating well and doing my cardio for about 10 days now. I can't waif till the 2 week mark is up I feel like that's when changes will be more noticible for others. Need less to say the compliment made me feel good. To top it off I get home and what's on my door step!?!? My modern BCAAs that's what!

I'm also pumped cause I have a date tonight, this chick from work is our third time going out and she made it clear she was spending the night. So basically buns are pretty much a gursntee.

I just had a nice meal 8oz grilled chicken, 15 asparagus spears half yam and half an avocado with salt and lime. Gonna wait about 30 minutes and I'm have some of my new delicious (hopefully! :) ) white blue raspberry jack3d. Then an other 30 and off to hit traps and shoulders. Can't decide what flavor BCAAs I want to try!

Oh yeah I'm leaving my bitch ass straps at home today! Just for you Tom!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice bro!!! lovin bunz!!
I know brother! Nothing better than new bunz either.

Yo did u get your BCAAs can't decide which to use, I'm thinking the grape joint since the jack3d is blueraspberries don't know tho...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah I'm leaving my bitch ass straps at home today! Just for you Tom!
Hope everyone is having a great day!
I highly recommend getting some chalk. Although I will admit my hands make sandpaper feel soft lol.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/traps
15 min strech

I always start my shoulder days with this circuit. I do one excersise after the other eight reps for each once the circuit is complete I take a 2 minute rest and complete it 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds. For the shrugs I do a drop set I start at 75lbs and drop down 5lbs after every 20 reps to end at 55lbs. The only other weight that changes is the barbell upright rows today I started at 65, 95 and finished the circut at 135. So it looks like this:
Barbell upright row
8 x65
8 x 95
8 x 135
DB front raise
40 x 8
40 x 8
40 x 8
DB lateral
25 x 8
25 x 8
25 x 8
Bent over Rear delt raise
30 x 8
30 x 8
30 x 8
Db shrugs dropset
75 x 20
70 x 20
65 x 20
60 x 20
55 x 20

Standing MP superset BB front raises
135 x 8; 45 x 8
185 x 6; 65 x 8
225 x 4; 65 x 8

BB shrugs on smith superset plate front raise
2 plates x 15; 45 x 8
4 plates x 15; 45 x 8
6 plates x 15; 45 x 8

Arnold press
30 x 15
35 x 15
40 x 15

Cuban press (1st time doing these, I think I like them kept weight low to focus on form)
65 x 8
95 x 8
115 x 8

Standing cable reverse fly (best finisher IMO)
10 x 15
15 x 15
20 x 15
kept it low weight cause I was really focused on only pulling with my rear delts. I've noticed when I go 30lbs + I start to use my triceps and it defeats the excercise.

Donkey calf raises
45 (plate on back) x 20
90 x 20
90 x 20

seated calf raises
45 x 15
90 x 15
135 x 15

standing calf raises on smith
for these I set up like I'm gonna do a squat but I place my feet on 2 plates so that my heels are floating and just raise from there
2 plates x 10
4 plates x 10
6 plates x 8
did calfs before traps and shoulders BTW.

15 mins HITT on the threadmill post WO.

I'm happy to say I loved the blueraspberry Jack3d Nd I went with the grape BCAAs it took a few minutes for the foam to go away but it sure did and it really mixed clear! Very happy with it.

I'm about to get fresh and I'm off to pick shorty up. I hope she picks a place to eat where I can grab something clean. I'm excited!

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend getting some chalk. Although I will admit my hands make sandpaper feel soft lol.
I did bro! **** is way cheap lol I also made a mess, but I sort off cleaned it up haha I felt bad. It wasn't to bad either I might get rid of the straps. The real trial will b next back WO will see what how it does for my deads.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 25
J Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
S Supplements 13
S Supplements 1