winter TestE/EQ-cycle final version...please advice

ColdShot

Awards
So, I finally put together my fall/winter cycle, ready to start pretty soon...should look something like:
(Please advice/comment if there's anything missing, or just too much put into it...any comment welcome!)

Test E: 250mg week 1-5 / 500mg week 6-14
Boldenone: 500mg week 1-14
Dianabol: 30mgED week 1-5
Proviron: 25/50mg week 1-14

HCG: 250iu twice a week to be shot 2 days before Test-E/EQ injection-day; week 6-14

PCT: to be started 2 weeks after last Tes-E/EQ injection
Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100/50/50/50

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raise test to 750mg EW throughout whole cycle if your are going to run BOLD that high..
Run HCG weeks 14/15/16------500iu ED/250iu ED/250iu ED---- no need to run whole cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, unless your BF is less than 8%, I dont think you'll really enjoy EQ..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I doing almost the same thing heres what Im doing

1-20 test E 500
1-16/18 EQ 600
1-6 Tbol 60
adex .25 mgs EOD
hcg 250 iu e3d

pct clomi 50 x 4, 6 weeks if I need it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doing almost the same thing heres what Im doing

1-20 test E 500
1-16/18 EQ 600
1-6 Tbol 60
adex .25 mgs EOD
hcg 250 iu e3d

pct clomi 50 x 4, 6 weeks if I need it
There is still no reason the test-e should be that low and then bumped up..
And I thought your test base should always be higher than your other injectables..

ColdShot

Awards
Also, unless your BF is less than 8%, I dont think you'll really enjoy EQ..
why?
I mean: I read that EQ is good to keep your cycle leaner...but I didn't know you need to start off lean if you want to get something out of it...how would it make a difference? (btw, my bf now is aorund 9-10%)

my aim is to add decent mass, nothing huge...but definitely something I can stick with at the end of the cycle...not afraid of bulking up a little, sure not looking into it straight...
Never used test this long so I'm predicting to add something in between 6 to 8 Kg by the peak of the cycle(off course not all pure quality)...sounds too optimistic?
I wanted to try it as alternative to classic Test+Deca cycle
Test+EQ= less bloat, less chances of gyno and better quality in the end
EQ sounded to me like a good alternative especially for its mild sides.

I was thinking 250 of Test in the beggining as to leave the kick-in part to D-bol; but the idea of this cycle had started really with 500 all the way through, so i'm probably gonna do that...I never used d-bol before so it was some kind of "let's see what happens before i push too hard"....750 sounds just too much for me right now...id' reather lower EQ then to 400...

any comment on Proviron? does it make sense to add it? or should i leave that alone?

ColdShot

Awards
...oh and btw...I was planning 500mg/week of EQ because my source of EQ comes in 250mg/ml....but since it's multidose I can manage to have two weekly shots of 0.8ml for a total of 400mg/week....
has anyone tried EQ before?...I never used it...how much would you advice to start with?
thanks y'all!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why?
I mean: I read that EQ is good to keep your cycle leaner...but I didn't know you need to start off lean if you want to get something out of it...how would it make a difference? (btw, my bf now is aorund 9-10%)

my aim is to add decent mass, nothing huge...but definitely something I can stick with at the end of the cycle...not afraid of bulking up a little, sure not looking into it straight...
Never used test this long so I'm predicting to add something in between 6 to 8 Kg by the peak of the cycle(off course not all pure quality)...sounds too optimistic?
I wanted to try it as alternative to classic Test+Deca cycle
Test+EQ= less bloat, less chances of gyno and better quality in the end
EQ sounded to me like a good alternative especially for its mild sides.

I was thinking 250 of Test in the beggining as to leave the kick-in part to D-bol; but the idea of this cycle had started really with 500 all the way through, so i'm probably gonna do that...I never used d-bol before so it was some kind of "let's see what happens before i push too hard"....750 sounds just too much for me right now...id' reather lower EQ then to 400...

any comment on Proviron? does it make sense to add it? or should i leave that alone?
Want to add mass, add deca instead of EQ..

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Raise test to 750mg EW throughout whole cycle if your are going to run BOLD that high..
Run HCG weeks 14/15/16------500iu ED/250iu ED/250iu ED---- no need to run whole cycle
that hcg protocol would far less effective than what OP has outined in his cycle.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20 weeks wth test??? is not to supressive ?!

i think 10 weeks is good...14 to

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that hcg protocol would far less effective than what OP has outined in his cycle.
BullSh!t..
Have you tried it? Fock no you havent, so :bryce:....

I know a few who have with great success..
You do not need to ude HCG throughout whole cycle, it is inefficient. Waist of money, pinning time and will raise estrogen throughout cycle..

Op, I recommend using HCG the last 3 weeks leading to PCT.
It works.

-Gamer

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20 weeks wth test??? is not to supressive ?!

i think 10 weeks is good...14 to
14 weeks is just as suppressive as 20..

10 weeks aint a test cycle brah :D.. Get with the times!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
gamer, hcg is cheap as balls. best protocol starts at week 2 at 250 iu E3D. u won't raise estrogen this way...ur way :yup:, especially if using in PCT :nono:

BOLD is gonna make u a ravenous beast. no need for a higher test dose with that compound. decent bold dose but I'd run 6-800.

ur gonna have to up dose of test at week 14 or so, gains will stall. u can switch esters too if ud like.

decent cycle, but u need to get more gear.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer, hcg is cheap as balls. best protocol starts at week 2 at 250 iu E3D. u won't raise estrogen this way...ur way :yup:, especially if using in PCT :nono:

BOLD is gonna make u a ravenous beast. no need for a higher test dose with that compound. decent bold dose but I'd run 6-800.

ur gonna have to up dose of test at week 14 or so, gains will stall. u can switch esters too if ud like.

decent cycle, but u need to get more gear.
Bro, I didnt say use in PCT lol :), I said use right before.
It is Mooch's theory, and it works well..
That is how I would run HCG, of course I am little unorthadox lol..

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
BullSh!t..
Have you tried it? Fock no you havent, so :bryce:....

I know a few who have with great success..
You do not need to ude HCG throughout whole cycle, it is inefficient. Waist of money, pinning time and will raise estrogen throughout cycle..

Op, I recommend using HCG the last 3 weeks leading to PCT.
It works.

-Gamer
I always run 250iu e4d on every cycle, it is very effective and makes pct a breeze. This amount will not raise estro significantly, especially since I use an ai each cycle(high doses of test).

You give awful advice everytime, and should be banned from this board for it. It is clear you havent a ****ing clue what you are doing from your avatar. If you told someone you werent natural IRL people would laugh in your face. You look like ****.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always run 250iu e4d on every cycle, it is very effective and makes pct a breeze. This amount will not raise estro significantly, especially since I use an ai each cycle(high doses of test).

You give awful advice everytime, and should be banned from this board for it. It is clear you havent a ****ing clue what you are doing from your avatar. If you told someone you werent natural IRL people would laugh in your face. You look like ****.
Haha, am I supposed to be insulted by you?

BTW, that is an old pic.. And as is my profile pic.. I sit at 180lb 10% on an small ecto frame.. And my strength goes beyond that..

I didnt say op had to follow that HCG protocol, but that is one I would do, if I were to use HCG..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly guys I believe that for a shorter cycle the whole 3-4 weeks out from PCT may work, but IMHO I believe that maybe halfway could be a good start. I don't think it's necessary the WHOLE cycle, and that opinion will certainly vary depending on the length of your cycle, the individuals level of "shut down" (trust me your numbers can be low or they can be FUKKED)

But I do think it's not helping OP for us to have a pissing match over it and revert to personal insults. I don't think personal insults are gonna help ANY one of us with our cycles, and to be honest, we could pull 5 different HCG protocols off of different boards that have proven effective.. What would that say? There's more than one way to do something.

I personally will be starting HCG at week 8, being on it the whole time i run tren and the elevated test dosage. It will be my first time, and I will log my experience with it. No need for me to belittle someone else that doesn't agree with me. Let's keep the thread clean and stick to PMs if we wanna go at eachother. JMO guys not trying to take sides just wanna clean it up a bit ;)

Acesopro

Awards

I'm loling hard at this. If you saw Gamer IRL you wouldn't say **** to his face. Wait till he updates his avi.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly guys I believe that for a shorter cycle the whole 3-4 weeks out from PCT may work, but IMHO I believe that maybe halfway could be a good start. I don't think it's necessary the WHOLE cycle, and that opinion will certainly vary depending on the length of your cycle, the individuals level of "shut down" (trust me your numbers can be low or they can be FUKKED)

But I do think it's not helping OP for us to have a pissing match over it and revert to personal insults. I don't think personal insults are gonna help ANY one of us with our cycles, and to be honest, we could pull 5 different HCG protocols off of different boards that have proven effective.. What would that say? There's more than one way to do something.

I personally will be starting HCG at week 8, being on it the whole time i run tren and the elevated test dosage. It will be my first time, and I will log my experience with it. No need for me to belittle someone else that doesn't agree with me. Let's keep the thread clean and stick to PMs if we wanna go at eachother. JMO guys not trying to take sides just wanna clean it up a bit ;)
:goodpost:
Best post of the thread so far. If nothing more than for mere courtesy, politeness, and manners. Which are severely lacking these days.

My Southern Brother hit on a good point. You can pull many different protocols used by different individuals who use HCG with varying doses and timing variations, and yet they would say they had a great cycle and that the HCG was effective. Most of us learn by trial and error what works for our unique bodies. It's good to have the most information you possibly can before starting but you have to sift through that information to find what truly works.