First time...

mannyz

Awards
So I decided to take anobolics first time using and I want to make sure I want to do it right so I'm kinda clueless on how long the cycle should run and how much to take but I def want to stack either a test deca or dbol can someone help me out!!!

2buff

2buff

Awards
Hey Mannyz, I'm new myself to AM but it seems that you got some research to do. I take it you have been working out for at least a year or two and now want to take it to the next level. My first cycle consisted of Omnadren 500mg/ and Deca 200mg for 10 weeks and had significate gains. That was just a basic and effect cycle, but I'm quiet sure someone on this board can provide you more insight.

mannyz

Awards
Thanks and yea U got it right been workin out for a year and wonna step it up been researching for about a month but too many products out and the risk of getting ripped off and all the fakes!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
generall like test e /c 1-16 weeks 300-500mgs and some type of oral start 1-4 / 1-6 with it.

you'll want adex / exem incase

and pct will be nolva or clomi.

hcg is also a wise idea IME.

2buff

2buff

Awards
Well I have been body building on and off for the past 8 years. I have been off the real juice for about 3 years now, but I had gotten up to 250 with like 10% body fat at 5'11. I"m now around 215 with like 18% bf. I just finished running some hdrol at 50/75/75/75 for 4 weeks and got some decent gains and strength. So there are always prohormones out there too as an alternative that are pretty decent for orals. If you can get Test, dbols, etc.. and I would rather go with that , but start off low in dosage as you won't need much to get good results.