Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Paintballing ftw! Seriously though, last time we got together with my friends for a paintball war someone had put the paintballs in the freezer the day before That sh!t really hurts if they are frozen

    //CC
    lol, ouch that sucks! the first one I got hit with was on my forehead right above the mask and it split my head open. Wasn't bleeding bad enough to stop so we played for a couple more hours.

    I'm a few days into pct and it seems to be going well. I have noticed a lot of acne popping up since I started pct. The last month I only gained 1 pound. The only time I noticed any gains was while on AO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, ouch that sucks! the first one I got hit with was on my forehead right above the mask and it split my head open. Wasn't bleeding bad enough to stop so we played for a couple more hours.

    I'm a few days into pct and it seems to be going well. I have noticed a lot of acne popping up since I started pct. The last month I only gained 1 pound. The only time I noticed any gains was while on AO.
    Did you stop the CA when you started PCT?? That could be why

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Did you stop the CA when you started PCT?? That could be why
    I ran out right at the end but had other supports. Acne has calmed down a little, lifts are consistent, feeling fine so far but got another 3 weeks to go. Not really a whole lot to comment on. BP is still a bit high but is going down. It's now 132/81.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  4. Glad to hear the BP is stabilizing

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  5. Been hitting the gym pretty consistently but I'm pretty burned out on the boards so I haven't been posting much. I did arms today supersetting and doing some partial reps at the end of some working sets to push it further. Did about 35 sets!

    Did a rotation of tricep rope pushdowns, cable preacher curls, and then cable tricep kickbacks.

    Did that rotation for several sets.

    Then did a new rotation like this, isolation DB curls, weighted bench dips, and then BB drag curls. Did that rotation for several sets as well.

    PCT is going well so far, libido isn't near as high as I would like but it'll come around. My weight has pretty much stabilized at 205.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. Glad to hear PCT is going good and 35 sets for arms?! Daymn

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Glad to hear PCT is going good and 35 sets for arms?! Daymn

    //CC
    yeah, it was brutal

    Did chest today. Did about 7 sets of declines and then about 5 sets of inclines and then another 5 or 6 sets of flyes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    It really was I can tell you that
    Nice to hear weight is on the rice, I bet lifts are getting lighter each week to am I right?

    Here's a little bonus



    //CC
    OMFG THAT IS AMAZING!!! THE CHAMP IS HERE!!! muhaha nice work king!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  9. Tore up back today. Did some rack pulls, pull-ups, lat pull downs, bent over rows, mid and low rows, and some delt work at the end.

    pct over 3 weeks now and things are looking good. BP is at 188/72 and the boys seem to be in good shape. Nothing to complain about.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tore up back today. Did some rack pulls, pull-ups, lat pull downs, bent over rows, mid and low rows, and some delt work at the end.

    pct over 3 weeks now and things are looking good. BP is at 188/72 and the boys seem to be in good shape. Nothing to complain about.
    Great news! Keep at bruther!
    Oh btw, at what day during your cycle did the Tren shut you down? I mean crushed your libido? (if it did that..)

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Great news! Keep at bruther!
    Oh btw, at what day during your cycle did the Tren shut you down? I mean crushed your libido? (if it did that..)

    //CC
    I took hCG during the whole cycle so I never had issues until I stopped it at the end.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I took hCG during the whole cycle so I never had issues until I stopped it at the end.
    Aaah OK. Gotcha
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. So pct has been finished for about a week now. I have kept everything I gained from the cycle including the minimal strength gains. I have not noticed any adverse symptoms or side effects and feel great (other then getting a cold today ). That's always a plus. I know that the only true way to assess if I'm actually fully recovered and the extend of the impact the cycle had on my lipids and such is with bloodwork, but that isn't a feasible option for me at this point in time. However, I have done enough cycles to have a general understanding of my body and how it responds and recovers including the prior use of bloodwork. I have to say that even though I am disappointed in the cycle overall, I am pleased in my retention and recovery.

  14. Did back today at the gym and then took a few pics with andy. I don't have a workout log over here so I'll just dump this off in here!










    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. Damn he's big

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Damn he's big
    Second that
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Yeah, and Andy's no small guy either!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha T2/OxyElitePro/Erase with Tren+T3?
    By Adonisld in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Alpha Tren ****ed me up, Please HELP
    By ryanmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:11 AM
  3. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM
  5. Tren driving me to insanity.
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Log in
Log in