Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Continuing the total destruction!! hahah sooo how is your libido my friend. . .tren typically kills it and or 19 nor. . but i figure with alpha and hcg you should be pretty awesome!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Continuing the total destruction!! hahah sooo how is your libido my friend. . .tren typically kills it and or 19 nor. . but i figure with alpha and hcg you should be pretty awesome!
    I don't start the AO until Monday, but libido is starting to decrease some. Nothing major though. Oh, and I couldn't sleep again last night.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       

  3. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I don't start the AO until Monday, but libido is starting to decrease some. Nothing major though. Oh, and I couldn't sleep again last night.
    WHOA!!! noo good!! Liquid melatonin and or some melatonin 5g i believe is the trick. . .and or ZMA my friend. . .best of luck with the sleep!! keep smashin it!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  4. Looking good buddy.Get that shiot man

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WHOA!!! noo good!! Liquid melatonin and or some melatonin 5g i believe is the trick. . .and or ZMA my friend. . .best of luck with the sleep!! keep smashin it!!!
    Yeah, I've been taking ZMK (MST's version of ZMA but I figured the added 5-p-5 would be good on this cycle) and I also have Animal PM with melatonin and valerian root and all that crap. I dunno. I was so tired from NOT sleeping that I fell asleep in one of my classes today.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Looking good buddy.Get that shiot man
    Working it brah. Had some dude at school today who told me that I looked like I was gaining weight.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. LOL>..Hmm...something is working then

    RECOVERBRO



  7. I love the gym on Friday evening's, it's so...deserted!

    My Workout
    I did my 1B workout version.


    Smith Squats:
    6x225
    17x185 WM set
    I tried to do these slow and as deep as I could, focusing on technique instead of weight.


    Hamstring Curls on FreeMotion:
    14x160
    8x160
    6x160
    Rest-Pause sets
    I did these one's really slow


    Hammer Strength Calf Press:
    17x470 (PR) This was the max amount of plates the HS would hold (5 plates each side and 20 lbs starting weight).
    10x470
    7x470
    Rest-Pause sets
    These were brutal but loved them when I was done!


    Dumbbell Curls (simultaneous not alternating):
    9x45
    3x45
    3x45
    Rest-Pause sets


    Reverse Grip Barbell Curls:
    5x80
    2x80
    3x80
    Straight sets


    Concentration DB Curls
    10x40
    3x40
    2x40
    I alternated my right and left without any rest between any of the sets. Got a good pump from them.

    Did my extreme stretches afterwards and shot some bball for about 40 minutes. Used IntrAbolic and Labrada ElistiJoint as my intraworkout. I started getting some slight back pumps today but they were minor. I think the 4g of taurine pre helped alot with that.

    My only real complaint as far as sides goes is the sleep difficulty. That and the disappointing strength gains so far.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. KJ do you have insurance? If so just get some Ambien

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. I don't know how your strength is not threw the roof

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    KJ do you have insurance? If so just get some Ambien
    well...

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I don't know how your strength is not threw the roof
    Me too bro. It's so frustrating. I know I'm eating enough and pushing myself hard. I'm so disappointed. The only other PH that I've taken that I've seen this little results with is Cynostane. I expect a lot more then a couple reps on SOME exercises by three weeks in. Definitely time for some Alpha One!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Alpha one may be coming in at the right time bro. Good luck to ya!!

    RECOVERBRO



  12. this is insanity!!!!!!!! your strength should be hella crazy.. wtf

  13. Week 3 Review


    I end this week at 198.5 pounds. So again like last week, a total gain of 1 pound for the last week. My strength gains are a joke. This week was just tren at 90mg ED.

    My BP is a little higher but decent, no headaches, 128/86.

    The only side I have noticed is the consistent sleep problems. My libido is good and there's no atrophy, but that's due mainly to the hcg. I've been doing 500iu twice a week.

    I am extremely disappointed in this cycle so far. I should be seeing something more after 3 weeks.

    It's definitely time for the Alpha One. I will start today and run it at 3 caps (60mg) through the next 3 weeks. I'm seriously contemplating dropping the tren. If I start seeing more sides then gains or if I start having good gains on AO but the tren still negatively impacts my sleep, then I will drop it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Alpha one may be coming in at the right time bro. Good luck to ya!!
    def time for it bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    this is insanity!!!!!!!! your strength should be hella crazy.. wtf
    That's exactly what I've been thinking. Very frustrating.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. I had a big test today so I stayed up most the night studying and only got 4 hours of sleep, so I was pretty tired today. I felt better as the day progressed though. I tried something new today. I tried MST RagNOrok Ultra, Crushing Punch flavor, the stim version. I had the blue raspberry stim free version and loved it. This one however was disgusting. One of the absolute worst flavors I have ever had for a pre workout. I took double the dose (two scoops) and didn't really feel anything either, however, I was tired from the lack of sleep.


    Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.


    Flat Bench Press:
    6x215
    3x215
    1x215
    Rest-Pause sets
    I really really hate my crappy bench


    Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    8x425
    Straight sets
    These felt ok while I did them but my back was sore afterwards, like kinked. I guess I need to pay better attention to form next time.


    Wide Grip Lat Pull-downs on FreeMotion:
    9x200 (Max stack load)
    4x200
    1x200
    Rest-Pause sets
    I looked at my log and the last time I did these were about 6 weeks ago (I think), but I have been keeping up with pull-ups and similar movements. The disheartening part was that after 6 weeks, I have only gone up by 1 rep. T


    Paramount Shoulder Press:
    7x145
    0x145 -fail
    5x115
    4x115
    Rest-Pause sets
    Tried a new version today.


    Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    8x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets


    Straight Arm Push-downs (FreeMotion cables):
    5x75 (max weight stack)
    3x75
    3x75
    Rest-Pause sets


    Extreme stretches were done as well. Started alpha one today at 40mg. Will bump up to 60 mg probably tomorrow.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. good luck bro, i got a bottle of AO that I want to run soon as well. ill be following your progress,and hopefully some see crazy strength gains with you!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I had a big test today so I stayed up most the night studying and only got 4 hours of sleep, so I was pretty tired today. I felt better as the day progressed though. I tried something new today. I tried MST RagNOrok Ultra, Crushing Punch flavor, the stim version. I had the blue raspberry stim free version and loved it. This one however was disgusting. One of the absolute worst flavors I have ever had for a pre workout. I took double the dose (two scoops) and didn't really feel anything either, however, I was tired from the lack of sleep.


    Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.


    Flat Bench Press:
    6x215
    3x215
    1x215
    Rest-Pause sets
    I really really hate my crappy bench


    Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    8x425
    Straight sets
    These felt ok while I did them but my back was sore afterwards, like kinked. I guess I need to pay better attention to form next time.


    Wide Grip Lat Pull-downs on FreeMotion:
    9x200 (Max stack load)
    4x200
    1x200
    Rest-Pause sets
    I looked at my log and the last time I did these were about 6 weeks ago (I think), but I have been keeping up with pull-ups and similar movements. The disheartening part was that after 6 weeks, I have only gone up by 1 rep. T


    Paramount Shoulder Press:
    7x145
    0x145 -fail
    5x115
    4x115
    Rest-Pause sets
    Tried a new version today.


    Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    8x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets


    Straight Arm Push-downs (FreeMotion cables):
    5x75 (max weight stack)
    3x75
    3x75
    Rest-Pause sets


    Extreme stretches were done as well. Started alpha one today at 40mg. Will bump up to 60 mg probably tomorrow.
    Sorry to hear about the bad tasting supp Seems like you are doing great progress here! Can't wait to see what 60mg does

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. HOnestly i didn't mind the the punch flavor. . hmm thats wierd. . .you'll have to play around with how much water you use. . . but you know what they say. . different strokes for different folks!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  19. So you are on day 3 of Alpha?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan-JS View Post
    good luck bro, i got a bottle of AO that I want to run soon as well. ill be following your progress,and hopefully some see crazy strength gains with you!!!
    Send me a link to your log if you put one up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bad tasting supp Seems like you are doing great progress here! Can't wait to see what 60mg does

    //CC
    60mg AO with 90mg Tren better do something for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    HOnestly i didn't mind the the punch flavor. . hmm thats wierd. . .you'll have to play around with how much water you use. . . but you know what they say. . different strokes for different folks!
    Very true my friend. I was just surprised with how much I disliked it because of how much I loved their blue-razz. I'll just stick with that one!

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    So you are on day 3 of Alpha?
    Yep, today is day 3. I skipped my workout today to help a friend move in, which is a workout in itself, but right before I left to go over, he called and said he already got it done this morning...so now my schedule is messed. I'm going to hit up the gym tomorrow after class and before I leave for the olympia!

    BTW, I'm not sure of what internet capabilities or schedule I'll be looking at when I get there so updates will probably be limited this weekend until I return.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Send me a link to your log if you put one up.



    60mg AO with 90mg Tren better do something for me!



    Very true my friend. I was just surprised with how much I disliked it because of how much I loved their blue-razz. I'll just stick with that one!



    Yep, today is day 3. I skipped my workout today to help a friend move in, which is a workout in itself, but right before I left to go over, he called and said he already got it done this morning...so now my schedule is messed. I'm going to hit up the gym tomorrow after class and before I leave for the olympia!

    BTW, I'm not sure of what internet capabilities or schedule I'll be looking at when I get there so updates will probably be limited this weekend until I return.
    You are going to have a blast at the O. My mom got blood clots from her knee replacement surgery and is the hospitol for 2 days then i'll be taking care of her the next 2 weeks.



    Take a lot of pics from the O for us

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  22. Had a great time at the Olympia. Met tons of cool people. I had an unplanned workout Saturday with the iForce team at the Las Vegas Gold's gym. That was a great gym. We shot some video of Dusty Hanshaw. Dude is a beast! I put ups some solid numbers but I had a good spotter who also gave me good pointers as well (iForce Dave). I did a full set of flat bench at 225 which I haven't done in a few months, and then for the first time I went for it at 275 and got one rep...but I think most of that was Dave! The funny thing is that I did HS incline press and I was able to do ~300 pounds, but on the HS incline at my gym I'm like at 185...huge disparity for the same exercise.

    Some of the more notable people that I go to met were: Lee Labrada, Troy Alves, Victor Martinez, Andy Haman (cool story about this one), and UFC fighters, Rich Franklin, John Jones Bones, and Nate Marquart (spl?). Also met a bunch of board people and gotta hang with several of them. On my way home I was on the same plane as Andy Haman. We got to talking at baggage claim and appearantly he lives pretty close to me. He invited me to workout with him so I jumped at the opportunity. I will be training pecs with him early tomorrow morning.

    So today I did just back to keep from overtraining but still get a workout in. I did pull-ups, seated rows, yates rows, and pendlay rows.

    Also, I used the new SuperPump Max, fruit punch blast. It mixed very well, with very little foaming that dissipated almost immediately. I'm not a fan of fruit punch but it was actually very good. So far I was pleased but it had to undergo the ultimate test...performance, how did it effect me in the gym? Well, I felt the stims kick in quickly (BTW I took the whole sample pack which is technically two servings---thanks to |ceman for hooking me up), but I was never jittery. I felt great in the gym and had good vascularity in my arms even though they were only hit secondarily. I also didn't crash. I have to say that I was very impressed with SP Max and enjoyed it.

    Pics of O to ensue next post...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep


  23. Me with Lee Labrada




    Dusty Hanshaw





    Branch Warren








    Gotta go on stage at The Mentalist show. It was actually pretty entertaining.




    Troy Alves




    Victor Martinez








    Troy's GF and another lady (I forgot her name)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  24. SOooo Jealous mang!! haha that is awesome!!! Nice work my friend!! Great to see the week treated you well!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    SOooo Jealous mang!! haha that is awesome!!! Nice work my friend!! Great to see the week treated you well!!!
    Oh it did! Made a lot contacts and met tons of cool people. I also got like 40 pounds in samples!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha T2/OxyElitePro/Erase with Tren+T3?
    By Adonisld in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Alpha Tren ****ed me up, Please HELP
    By ryanmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:11 AM
  3. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM
  5. Tren driving me to insanity.
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Log in
Log in