Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL>..Hmm...something is working then

RECOVERBRO

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love the gym on Friday evening's, it's so...deserted!

My Workout
    I did my 1B workout version.

Smith Squats:
    6x225
    17x185 WM set
    I tried to do these slow and as deep as I could, focusing on technique instead of weight.

Hamstring Curls on FreeMotion:
    14x160
    8x160
    6x160
    Rest-Pause sets
    I did these one's really slow

Hammer Strength Calf Press:
    17x470 (PR) This was the max amount of plates the HS would hold (5 plates each side and 20 lbs starting weight).
    10x470
    7x470
    Rest-Pause sets
    These were brutal but loved them when I was done!

Dumbbell Curls (simultaneous not alternating):
    9x45
    3x45
    3x45
    Rest-Pause sets

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls:
    5x80
    2x80
    3x80
    Straight sets

Concentration DB Curls
    10x40
    3x40
    2x40
    I alternated my right and left without any rest between any of the sets. Got a good pump from them.

Did my extreme stretches afterwards and shot some bball for about 40 minutes. Used IntrAbolic and Labrada ElistiJoint as my intraworkout. I started getting some slight back pumps today but they were minor. I think the 4g of taurine pre helped alot with that.

My only real complaint as far as sides goes is the sleep difficulty. That and the disappointing strength gains so far.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

KJ do you have insurance? If so just get some Ambien

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I don't know how your strength is not threw the roof
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    KJ do you have insurance? If so just get some Ambien
    well...

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I don't know how your strength is not threw the roof
    Me too bro. It's so frustrating. I know I'm eating enough and pushing myself hard. I'm so disappointed. The only other PH that I've taken that I've seen this little results with is Cynostane. I expect a lot more then a couple reps on SOME exercises by three weeks in. Definitely time for some Alpha One!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Alpha one may be coming in at the right time bro. Good luck to ya!!

RECOVERBRO

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

this is insanity!!!!!!!! your strength should be hella crazy.. wtf
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Week 3 Review

I end this week at 198.5 pounds. So again like last week, a total gain of 1 pound for the last week. My strength gains are a joke. This week was just tren at 90mg ED.

My BP is a little higher but decent, no headaches, 128/86.

The only side I have noticed is the consistent sleep problems. My libido is good and there's no atrophy, but that's due mainly to the hcg. I've been doing 500iu twice a week.

I am extremely disappointed in this cycle so far. I should be seeing something more after 3 weeks.

It's definitely time for the Alpha One. I will start today and run it at 3 caps (60mg) through the next 3 weeks. I'm seriously contemplating dropping the tren. If I start seeing more sides then gains or if I start having good gains on AO but the tren still negatively impacts my sleep, then I will drop it.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Alpha one may be coming in at the right time bro. Good luck to ya!!
    def time for it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    this is insanity!!!!!!!! your strength should be hella crazy.. wtf
    That's exactly what I've been thinking. Very frustrating.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I had a big test today so I stayed up most the night studying and only got 4 hours of sleep, so I was pretty tired today. I felt better as the day progressed though. I tried something new today. I tried MST RagNOrok Ultra, Crushing Punch flavor, the stim version. I had the blue raspberry stim free version and loved it. This one however was disgusting. One of the absolute worst flavors I have ever had for a pre workout. I took double the dose (two scoops) and didn't really feel anything either, however, I was tired from the lack of sleep.

Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.

Flat Bench Press:
    6x215
    3x215
    1x215
    Rest-Pause sets
    I really really hate my crappy bench

Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    8x425
    Straight sets
    These felt ok while I did them but my back was sore afterwards, like kinked. I guess I need to pay better attention to form next time.

Wide Grip Lat Pull-downs on FreeMotion:
    9x200 (Max stack load)
    4x200
    1x200
    Rest-Pause sets
    I looked at my log and the last time I did these were about 6 weeks ago (I think), but I have been keeping up with pull-ups and similar movements. The disheartening part was that after 6 weeks, I have only gone up by 1 rep. T

Paramount Shoulder Press:
    7x145
    0x145 -fail
    5x115
    4x115
    Rest-Pause sets
    Tried a new version today.

Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    8x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets

Straight Arm Push-downs (FreeMotion cables):
    5x75 (max weight stack)
    3x75
    3x75
    Rest-Pause sets

Extreme stretches were done as well. Started alpha one today at 40mg. Will bump up to 60 mg probably tomorrow.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

good luck bro, i got a bottle of AO that I want to run soon as well. ill be following your progress,and hopefully some see crazy strength gains with you!!!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I had a big test today so I stayed up most the night studying and only got 4 hours of sleep, so I was pretty tired today. I felt better as the day progressed though. I tried something new today. I tried MST RagNOrok Ultra, Crushing Punch flavor, the stim version. I had the blue raspberry stim free version and loved it. This one however was disgusting. One of the absolute worst flavors I have ever had for a pre workout. I took double the dose (two scoops) and didn't really feel anything either, however, I was tired from the lack of sleep.

Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.

Flat Bench Press:
    6x215
    3x215
    1x215
    Rest-Pause sets
    I really really hate my crappy bench

Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    8x425
    Straight sets
    These felt ok while I did them but my back was sore afterwards, like kinked. I guess I need to pay better attention to form next time.

Wide Grip Lat Pull-downs on FreeMotion:
    9x200 (Max stack load)
    4x200
    1x200
    Rest-Pause sets
    I looked at my log and the last time I did these were about 6 weeks ago (I think), but I have been keeping up with pull-ups and similar movements. The disheartening part was that after 6 weeks, I have only gone up by 1 rep. T

Paramount Shoulder Press:
    7x145
    0x145 -fail
    5x115
    4x115
    Rest-Pause sets
    Tried a new version today.

Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    8x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets

Straight Arm Push-downs (FreeMotion cables):
    5x75 (max weight stack)
    3x75
    3x75
    Rest-Pause sets

Extreme stretches were done as well. Started alpha one today at 40mg. Will bump up to 60 mg probably tomorrow.
    Sorry to hear about the bad tasting supp Seems like you are doing great progress here! Can't wait to see what 60mg does

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

HOnestly i didn't mind the the punch flavor. . hmm thats wierd. . .you'll have to play around with how much water you use. . . but you know what they say. . different strokes for different folks!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  14. mw1
    Sponsor

So you are on day 3 of Alpha?

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan-JS View Post
    good luck bro, i got a bottle of AO that I want to run soon as well. ill be following your progress,and hopefully some see crazy strength gains with you!!!
    Send me a link to your log if you put one up.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bad tasting supp Seems like you are doing great progress here! Can't wait to see what 60mg does

//CC
    60mg AO with 90mg Tren better do something for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    HOnestly i didn't mind the the punch flavor. . hmm thats wierd. . .you'll have to play around with how much water you use. . . but you know what they say. . different strokes for different folks!
    Very true my friend. I was just surprised with how much I disliked it because of how much I loved their blue-razz. I'll just stick with that one!

So you are on day 3 of Alpha?
    Yep, today is day 3. I skipped my workout today to help a friend move in, which is a workout in itself, but right before I left to go over, he called and said he already got it done this morning...so now my schedule is messed. I'm going to hit up the gym tomorrow after class and before I leave for the olympia!

BTW, I'm not sure of what internet capabilities or schedule I'll be looking at when I get there so updates will probably be limited this weekend until I return.
  16. mw1
    Sponsor

Send me a link to your log if you put one up.

60mg AO with 90mg Tren better do something for me!

Very true my friend. I was just surprised with how much I disliked it because of how much I loved their blue-razz. I'll just stick with that one!

Yep, today is day 3. I skipped my workout today to help a friend move in, which is a workout in itself, but right before I left to go over, he called and said he already got it done this morning...so now my schedule is messed. I'm going to hit up the gym tomorrow after class and before I leave for the olympia!

BTW, I'm not sure of what internet capabilities or schedule I'll be looking at when I get there so updates will probably be limited this weekend until I return.
    You are going to have a blast at the O. My mom got blood clots from her knee replacement surgery and is the hospitol for 2 days then i'll be taking care of her the next 2 weeks.

Take a lot of pics from the O for us

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Had a great time at the Olympia. Met tons of cool people. I had an unplanned workout Saturday with the iForce team at the Las Vegas Gold's gym. That was a great gym. We shot some video of Dusty Hanshaw. Dude is a beast! I put ups some solid numbers but I had a good spotter who also gave me good pointers as well (iForce Dave). I did a full set of flat bench at 225 which I haven't done in a few months, and then for the first time I went for it at 275 and got one rep...but I think most of that was Dave! The funny thing is that I did HS incline press and I was able to do ~300 pounds, but on the HS incline at my gym I'm like at 185...huge disparity for the same exercise.

Some of the more notable people that I go to met were: Lee Labrada, Troy Alves, Victor Martinez, Andy Haman (cool story about this one), and UFC fighters, Rich Franklin, John Jones Bones, and Nate Marquart (spl?). Also met a bunch of board people and gotta hang with several of them. On my way home I was on the same plane as Andy Haman. We got to talking at baggage claim and appearantly he lives pretty close to me. He invited me to workout with him so I jumped at the opportunity. I will be training pecs with him early tomorrow morning.

So today I did just back to keep from overtraining but still get a workout in. I did pull-ups, seated rows, yates rows, and pendlay rows.

Also, I used the new SuperPump Max, fruit punch blast. It mixed very well, with very little foaming that dissipated almost immediately. I'm not a fan of fruit punch but it was actually very good. So far I was pleased but it had to undergo the ultimate test...performance, how did it effect me in the gym? Well, I felt the stims kick in quickly (BTW I took the whole sample pack which is technically two servings---thanks to |ceman for hooking me up), but I was never jittery. I felt great in the gym and had good vascularity in my arms even though they were only hit secondarily. I also didn't crash. I have to say that I was very impressed with SP Max and enjoyed it.

Pics of O to ensue next post...
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Me with Lee Labrada

Dusty Hanshaw

Branch Warren

Gotta go on stage at The Mentalist show. It was actually pretty entertaining.

Troy Alves

Victor Martinez

Troy's GF and another lady (I forgot her name)
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

SOooo Jealous mang!! haha that is awesome!!! Nice work my friend!! Great to see the week treated you well!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    SOooo Jealous mang!! haha that is awesome!!! Nice work my friend!! Great to see the week treated you well!!!
    Oh it did! Made a lot contacts and met tons of cool people. I also got like 40 pounds in samples!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Alright, so my BP is 128/86, about where it was last week. My strength is marginally better and sides aren't prevalent. Some slight acne on back.

I took Andy Haman up on his offer when I met him at the airport this weekend. I wasn't sure if it was a one time thing and then I gotta pay or what, but I was definitely excited to go workout with him.

So I was supposed to met him at 8:30AM this morning. I had a real hard time sleeping last night and finally had to take a sleeping aid. When I woke up, I was groggy as hell. I ate and then got ready for the gym. Then I took my pre-workout. About 2 minutes later I threw it all up. Man I felt like crap! I couldn't let that stop me though so I went anyways. That whole ordeal put me back about half an hour so I was a little late, dizzy, and had an empty stomach...effing great. He was on the treadmill so I jumped up there with him and warmed up for 10 minutes. I then tentatively tried a Labrada protein bar. I was able to keep down and felt a little better.

Andy's training partner was a pretty big dude as well, named Mike. Real cool guy too. We did a rotation. We did pec flyes, then incline BB bench press, then flat BB press, then decline BB press. This decline bar had a u shape in the middle so you could lower the weight further down for greater ROM. We then did this routine again and pyarmided up and then after a few sets we pyarmided down. Then we ate in the lobby and hung out for a bit. I slammed my protein shake while they ate meals that they brought with them. The gym is kinda a dump and really small but it has what we need. He invited me back again, but due to school in the morning, the next day I can workout with him is this Friday for delt day. I have a feeling that my workout routine is going to change drastically. I'm pretty excited for the opportunity the workout with a pro. Plus he's a really cool guy.

Andy and I at the airport

Andy outside the gym this morning

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Branch has that jersey shore tan goin on lol
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Martinez looks like he's in great shape

//CC
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Damn James. Dont destroy your Delts too hard tomorrow.LOL. Man I want to work out with a pro!!!

RECOVERBRO

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Branch has that jersey shore tan goin on lol
    Yeah, it didn't look much better IRL but it was great on stage!

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Martinez looks like he's in great shape

//CC
    Dude's arms are ridiculous, like two of my thighs.

Damn James. Dont destroy your Delts too hard tomorrow.LOL. Man I want to work out with a pro!!!
    One day dedicated just to delts...kinda scared at the pain and destruction that will ensue. I hate working out in the morning, esp that early but to have that kind of company, I'll take it!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

so have the gains started??
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    so have the gains started??
    I've noticed some finally but they're slow. My weight is up to 205 but fluctuates. Tomorrow I will be able assess it better when we do arms.

So today I met Andy at the gym and did 50 minutes of cardio! I really really hate cardio. We then did some abs and then tortured delts. I can't remember all of what I did but we started with some cables and then did some DB shoulder press. I finally had a great spotter so I tried 50 lbs DB instead of the typical cables that I do. They felt good so I went up to 65 lbs DB and those were about my limit but felt great to press 130 pounds when I can only do 110 for my sets on the cables. Andy then did 300 lbs shoulder presses. It was pretty crazy. I struggled just getting the 150 lbs DB up to Andy's wrist. Then we did a new exercise that I've never done before. He called it his invention and really isolated the posterior head of the delt. We then did some cable raises and then DB lateral raises to finish up. Tomorrow we do arms. Looking forward to the pain!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

LOL...started with 50 minutes of cardio...that right there made you realize that this was gonna be BRUTAL!!! Good workout man...Hope your trashed delts dont interfere withs arms tomorrow!!

RECOVERBRO

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Workin out with pro mustve been cool but it woulda made me feel really small
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

LOL...started with 50 minutes of cardio...that right there made you realize that this was gonna be BRUTAL!!! Good workout man...Hope your trashed delts dont interfere withs arms tomorrow!!
    Ya know I was wondering how much my sore delts would affect my arm workout this morning but Andy was great at isolating the arms to minimize delt involvement...more on that below.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Workin out with pro mustve been cool but it woulda made me feel really small
    lol, very true! I had to suck up my pride and as a result I actually learned a lot and had a great workout.

So I started today with another 50 minutes of LISS cardio. BTW, did I ever mention how much I hate cardio? Then we destroyed arms, we supersetted bi's and tri's.

We started with seated single arm bicep curls. It was done a little differently where your other arm is holding onto a DB as well and your working arm is hanging next to your body, being almost fully extended, close to the ground. Then the contraction was strictly at the elbow joint and was done only one arm at a time. All weights on all exercises that we did were pyramided up to warm up the muscles. Then we supersetted that with cable rope pushdowns.

Next we did preacher curls with cables but these were done differently too. We did full ROM reps and then (without pausing or resting) go straight into a half rep from an almost fully extended arm position to almost a 90 degree angle, but not quite, then move into half reps from the 90 degree angle to full contraction. We then supersetted that with a form of bent over over-head cable extensions.

We then did smith machine drag curls supersetted with dips and then would switch it up with BB drag curls and dips.

I may have missed something but that's the gist of it. We did a bunch of sets of each cycle, I dunno 6 at least. The worst part was having to get up at 5:30 AM, man I hate mornings!
  31. mw1
    Sponsor

Ya know I was wondering how much my sore delts would affect my arm workout this morning but Andy was great at isolating the arms to minimize delt involvement...more on that below.

lol, very true! I had to suck up my pride and as a result I actually learned a lot and had a great workout.

So I started today with another 50 minutes of LISS cardio. BTW, did I ever mention how much I hate cardio? Then we destroyed arms, we supersetted bi's and tri's.

We started with seated single arm bicep curls. It was done a little differently where your other arm is holding onto a DB as well and your working arm is hanging next to your body, being almost fully extended, close to the ground. Then the contraction was strictly at the elbow joint and was done only one arm at a time. All weights on all exercises that we did were pyramided up to warm up the muscles. Then we supersetted that with cable rope pushdowns.

Next we did preacher curls with cables but these were done differently too. We did full ROM reps and then (without pausing or resting) go straight into a half rep from an almost fully extended arm position to almost a 90 degree angle, but not quite, then move into half reps from the 90 degree angle to full contraction. We then supersetted that with a form of bent over over-head cable extensions.

We then did smith machine drag curls supersetted with dips and then would switch it up with BB drag curls and dips.

I may have missed something but that's the gist of it. We did a bunch of sets of each cycle, I dunno 6 at least. The worst part was having to get up at 5:30 AM, man I hate mornings!
    Those are some interesting variations...its about time i start mixing in some new stuff myself

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Man that sounds like fun...LOL. One cool thing is, like above stated, learning new or different variations..Thats cool as hell.

RECOVERBRO

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Those are some interesting variations...its about time i start mixing in some new stuff myself
    It was nice to try new things out, I just wish I could workout with him on back and legs day, but I got class in the mornings on those days. Eventually I hope to make it happen.

Man that sounds like fun...LOL. One cool thing is, like above stated, learning new or different variations..Thats cool as hell.
    It was pretty cool. One of them was really hard because it required exact form in very different way in able for it to be effective. I had a tough time getting that one to work for me, but I got plenty of time to learn!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Weeks 4 and 5 Review

Week 4 didn't get it's own separate review since I was at the O. These last two weeks have been KS Tren at 90mg and Alpha One at 60mg ED. I ended week 3 at 198.5 pounds and today I'm sitting at 204, so a gain of 5.5 pounds in two weeks since I added the AO, pretty good.

Strength gains have been a little harder to gauge this week since I have started a totally new training program with Andy. Needless to say, there's no point in doing DC for back and legs (the days I have school and can't workout with Andy), and then another routine for the rest, so I will be switching it up to make it even across the board. However, I have been benching 225 for sets so my strength is going back up, however, progress is slow as some exercises haven't changed much. I haven't logged my workouts with Andy as I don't want him to feel like I'm a burden or slowing him down so I'm trying to take mental notes of what I do. I also haven't worn gloves because I don't want to feel like a pansy around him!

My BP is slightly lower then it was two weeks ago so that's good, 128/80.

As far as sides goes, I haven't really noticed much. No lethargy, no atrophy, no headaches, some acne. My supports are definitely doing their job, then again I have no clue how much this has impacted my lipid values.

I have about 10 days left on this cycle. Hopefully it'll be the best 10 days of the cycle.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Looking good James! Hope the next 10 days ROCK!!!

RECOVERBRO

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

good detailed log. and cooler working out with a pro. any change in size. On TB I noticed my shoulders and back really blew up. the muscle pumps were crazy to. then i got back pumps last 2 weeks, but took taurine.

I really like drag curls, isolates the biceps really well.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yesterday's workout with Andy went something like this: warmed up with some pec cable flyes. Then we did incline DB press supersetted with cybex bench press. The cybex was really different. It was individual arms that were plate loaded and on a ball bearing system. When you push up you can then bring it in like a flye, so very similar movement to DB bench press that you bring together. We did a bunch of those sets. Then we did seated cable flyes. This one was kinda funny. Andy did the entire stack and then had me stand on top of the stack to add weight.

Today I had to workout back at my old gym since I had class in the morning and couldn't make it with Andy. I decided to hit what I would be missing this week otherwise, back and legs. So, I didn't write it down but this is basically what I did +/- a couple reps.

SLDL:
    10x225
    8x315
    6x315
    1x365

Wide Grip Pull-Ups:
    9x BW (205)
    6xBW
    5xBW

Bent Over DB Rows:
    I haven't done this particular move in about a year and a half or so...at least as far as I remember.
    10x70
    8x90
    7x100
    These felt good so I kept going up in weight, on this last set though, my grip started to fail since I just did SLDL and pull-ups. I had my versa gripps with me so I decided what the heck, I'll just throw them on and see what I can do.
    5x115
    These were heavy but I was still able to get them up all the way. I didn't go to failure because I wanted to see if I could do even more.
    5x130 (PR)
    I've never tried these at this weight before and was able to do it, which felt great.

Compound Rows on Nautilous:
    8x380
    5x450

Yate Rows:
    12x135
    10x185
    8x205

I then finished up with some leg press and calf presses. I really enjoyed my back workout today. Nice to finally see something.

BTW, I reduced the dose of AO by 1 cap to extend it out a few more days since I have a bit of tren left and want to finish it up. I also increased tren yesterday to 120mg.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Looking good James! Hope the next 10 days ROCK!!!
    Me too, rocked it today!

Quote Originally Posted by scorp69 View Post
    good detailed log. and cooler working out with a pro. any change in size. On TB I noticed my shoulders and back really blew up. the muscle pumps were crazy to. then i got back pumps last 2 weeks, but took taurine.

I really like drag curls, isolates the biceps really well.
    Thanks bro, yeah I started doing the drag curls with DC training and have come to really like them.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

BTW, I reduced the dose of AO by 1 cap to extend it out a few more days since I have a bit of tren left and want to finish it up. I also increased tren yesterday to 120mg.
    How many days on the Tren for 120mg?
    Sorry for asking, but I can't remember, are you taking anything for prolactin control? Noticed anything while on the Tren for 90mg?

//CC
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

5x130 (PR)

Cool man...Oh how I love personal records!!!!

That 365 SLDL isnt too shabby either!!

RECOVERBRO

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha T2/OxyElitePro/Erase with Tren+T3?
    By Adonisld in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Alpha Tren ****ed me up, Please HELP
    By ryanmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:11 AM
  3. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM
  4. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
  5. Tren driving me to insanity.
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 12:40 PM