Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

I have kinda crappy knees so I'm limited on certain exercises which is why I did the smith squats instead of regular...
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Nice SLDL!!!

Why no regular squats??
    The above portion. I got patellar tendonitis so certain exercises like regular squats kill them. When I tried to do them anyway, it was too painful to get full ROM and then my knee would swell up and get very tender to the point where it would take me several days to fully recover and hit them again. Seemed counterproductive. I got my legs stripped out and restarted small with leg press and then moved back up to smith squats. It's frustrating because my knees are what's limiting my quad development. I know I can push more weight on the smith squats but I have to go slow to keep from taxing the knees too hard and backtracking.

BTW, the SLDL's felt great and man are my hamstrings incredible sore today!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. NIce work!!! HEy man just read this great article and i think due to the potency of this stack you should really consider using some creatine on cycle!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2558133
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

3. I would try to add some sort of Test with the tren, the shutdown sucks really

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    NIce work!!! HEy man just read this great article and i think due to the potency of this stack you should really consider using some creatine on cycle!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2558133
    I'll have to read it more later. It's pretty long. I'm pressed for time now that I've started school again. Thanks for the link.

I think it's harder to NOT take creatine since it seems like it's in just about every supp. It's in all my pre-workouts and a lot of proteins and post workout supps have thrown it in too.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I would try to add some sort of Test with the tren, the shutdown sucks really
    I don't have access to any right now, but the hCG should take the brunt off of the impact of being shutdown.

5. I did my usual Tuesday night routine. I played basketball for about 2 hours. We didn't have as many people show so it ended up being half court, which sometimes I prefer anyways!
    •   

6. Tonight's Workout
    I did my 1A workout version.

Incline Press:
    10x170
    4x170
    0x170
    Rest-Pause sets
    I always struggle to get any reps up on the third set when doing rest pause. I think I might make that set a drop set so I can at least crank a few reps out.

Pull-Ups:
    12xBW (191)
    6xBW
    4xBW
    Rest-Pause sets
    I felt stronger on these today

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (no back pad used):
    10x100
    4x100
    1x100
    Rest-Pause sets

Weighted Dips:
    12xBW+50
    5xBW+50
    2xBW+50
    Rest-Pause sets

Cable Crossovers (Paramount):
    8x40 (each side, not total)
    6x40
    5x40
    Rest-Pause sets

Extreme stretches completed throughout.

Not much to comment on yet. No sides or real gains yet but I don't expect to start seeing any of that for at least another week or so. I relaxed in the steam room and hot tub when I was done.

7. I think week 4 is going to bring you a surprise

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

8. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think week 4 is going to bring you a surprise
    lol, I certainly hope so!

9. Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle

10. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle
    I certainly hope so. I think my strength sucks but that's why I'm doing something about it!

11. Week 1 Review

So far I haven't noticed much strength gains. The weird part is that I'm up 5 pounds already! I weighed in at 196.5 this morning.

As far as sides goes, I've noticed nothing adverse yet. No noticable testicular atrophy, no loss of libido, no lethargy. The only thing I have noticed is that in the last couple of days in the evening, I've had a headache. I know this can be indicative of HPB so I had it checked last night during one of my headaches. My BP was 144/78, so definitley elevated but not dangerous. The only other thing that could be contributing to this is that my kids have been sick and I can feel my body fighting it off. I decided to take an extra 400mg of hawthorne berry ED.

I haven't missed any workouts, even though I haven't updated all of them. Hopefully week 2 will start bringing me some gains.

12. How 's your water intake KJ? When i get headaches on cycle its usually from dehydration than BP......of course i pick the 2 hottest months of the year to run a cycle lol

13. Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).

RECOVERBRO

14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How 's your water intake KJ? When i get headaches on cycle its usually from dehydration than BP......of course i pick the 2 hottest months of the year to run a cycle lol
    It's usually pretty good, but since I'm back in school full time, I doubt I'm getting as much as I should. Good point though em, I'll try to take more in.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).
    I've had my tren for well over a year now and have been waiting for the day that I would run it. I was going to run it with protodrol but Alpha One dropped in my lap and it was just too tempting to resist!

15. Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!

RECOVERBRO

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!
    Link me up to that when you get it going. I've tried epi but I haven't heard of katanadrol.

17. Its Furuza....at 69.99

18. Katana is furuza or whatever the kids are calling it these days..LOL

RECOVERBRO

19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Its Furuza....at 69.99
    ouch. not a friendly price.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Katana is furuza or whatever the kids are calling it these days..LOL
    I've heard many good things about furuza but have never tried it or looked into it much.

20. Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.

RECOVERBRO

21. im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.
    That makes it more affordable for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used
    Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.

23. [QUOTE=kingjameskjf;2565865]That makes it more affordable for sure.

Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.[/QUOTE

I saw gains from tren after 12 days at 70mg a day

24. Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.

Flat Bench Press:
    7x215
    4x215
    3x215
    Rest-Pause sets

Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    6x425
    Straight sets
    I added 20 pounds but lost 2 reps and don't think my form was as good.

Wide Grip Pull-ups:
    8xBW (197)
    4xBW
    3xBW
    Rest-Pause sets

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (not using back pad):
    7x100
    3x100
    1x100
    Rest-Pause sets

Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    4x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets
    This one was nice because I usually can't get the third set up unless I drop 30 pounds, when doing rest-pause, but I could today...

Vertical Butterfly (Paramount):
    6x175
    4x175
    3x175
    Rest-Pause sets
    I added these at the end to hit my chest a little more since I feel it's lagging. It's the first time I've done this exercise on using the Paramount equipment. I think I will lower the weight a little next time and focus more on better contractions and slower extensions with the reps.

Extreme stretches were about half-way done. The stinking gym closed early for Labor Day and I had to leave.

25. Can't believe I missed this! I'm in for sure! Give it hell bruther - although it seems you're already doing that

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha T2/OxyElitePro/Erase with Tren+T3?
    By Adonisld in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Alpha Tren ****ed me up, Please HELP
    By ryanmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:11 AM
  3. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM
  5. Tren driving me to insanity.
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:40 PM