Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Tonight's Workout
    I did my 1A workout version.

Incline Press:
    10x170
    4x170
    0x170
    Rest-Pause sets
    I always struggle to get any reps up on the third set when doing rest pause. I think I might make that set a drop set so I can at least crank a few reps out.

Pull-Ups:
    12xBW (191)
    6xBW
    4xBW
    Rest-Pause sets
    I felt stronger on these today

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (no back pad used):
    10x100
    4x100
    1x100
    Rest-Pause sets

Weighted Dips:
    12xBW+50
    5xBW+50
    2xBW+50
    Rest-Pause sets

Cable Crossovers (Paramount):
    8x40 (each side, not total)
    6x40
    5x40
    Rest-Pause sets

Extreme stretches completed throughout.

Not much to comment on yet. No sides or real gains yet but I don't expect to start seeing any of that for at least another week or so. I relaxed in the steam room and hot tub when I was done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. I think week 4 is going to bring you a surprise

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think week 4 is going to bring you a surprise
    lol, I certainly hope so!

4. Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle

5. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle
    I certainly hope so. I think my strength sucks but that's why I'm doing something about it!
    •   

6. Week 1 Review

So far I haven't noticed much strength gains. The weird part is that I'm up 5 pounds already! I weighed in at 196.5 this morning.

As far as sides goes, I've noticed nothing adverse yet. No noticable testicular atrophy, no loss of libido, no lethargy. The only thing I have noticed is that in the last couple of days in the evening, I've had a headache. I know this can be indicative of HPB so I had it checked last night during one of my headaches. My BP was 144/78, so definitley elevated but not dangerous. The only other thing that could be contributing to this is that my kids have been sick and I can feel my body fighting it off. I decided to take an extra 400mg of hawthorne berry ED.

I haven't missed any workouts, even though I haven't updated all of them. Hopefully week 2 will start bringing me some gains.

7. How 's your water intake KJ? When i get headaches on cycle its usually from dehydration than BP......of course i pick the 2 hottest months of the year to run a cycle lol

8. Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).

RECOVERBRO

9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How 's your water intake KJ? When i get headaches on cycle its usually from dehydration than BP......of course i pick the 2 hottest months of the year to run a cycle lol
    It's usually pretty good, but since I'm back in school full time, I doubt I'm getting as much as I should. Good point though em, I'll try to take more in.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).
    I've had my tren for well over a year now and have been waiting for the day that I would run it. I was going to run it with protodrol but Alpha One dropped in my lap and it was just too tempting to resist!

10. Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!

RECOVERBRO

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!
    Link me up to that when you get it going. I've tried epi but I haven't heard of katanadrol.

12. Its Furuza....at 69.99

13. Katana is furuza or whatever the kids are calling it these days..LOL

RECOVERBRO

14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Its Furuza....at 69.99
    ouch. not a friendly price.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Katana is furuza or whatever the kids are calling it these days..LOL
    I've heard many good things about furuza but have never tried it or looked into it much.

15. Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.

RECOVERBRO

16. im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used

17. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.
    That makes it more affordable for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used
    Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.

18. [QUOTE=kingjameskjf;2565865]That makes it more affordable for sure.

Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.[/QUOTE

I saw gains from tren after 12 days at 70mg a day

19. Today's Workout
    I did my 2A workout version.

Flat Bench Press:
    7x215
    4x215
    3x215
    Rest-Pause sets

Rack Pulls:
    8x425
    8x425
    6x425
    Straight sets
    I added 20 pounds but lost 2 reps and don't think my form was as good.

Wide Grip Pull-ups:
    8xBW (197)
    4xBW
    3xBW
    Rest-Pause sets

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (not using back pad):
    7x100
    3x100
    1x100
    Rest-Pause sets

Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
    10x190
    4x190
    2x190
    Rest-Pause sets
    This one was nice because I usually can't get the third set up unless I drop 30 pounds, when doing rest-pause, but I could today...

Vertical Butterfly (Paramount):
    6x175
    4x175
    3x175
    Rest-Pause sets
    I added these at the end to hit my chest a little more since I feel it's lagging. It's the first time I've done this exercise on using the Paramount equipment. I think I will lower the weight a little next time and focus more on better contractions and slower extensions with the reps.

Extreme stretches were about half-way done. The stinking gym closed early for Labor Day and I had to leave.

20. Can't believe I missed this! I'm in for sure! Give it hell bruther - although it seems you're already doing that

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Keep on trucking Mang!! Nice work out!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

22. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Can't believe I missed this! I'm in for sure! Give it hell bruther - although it seems you're already doing that

//CC
    Always good to have you along bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Keep on trucking Mang!! Nice work out!!
    thanks bro

So, I'm thinking about this cycle. Those headaches I had those couple of days, I haven't had since I upped my water intake and increased the hawthorn berry. BP back to normal. The weird thing is that my weight was back down 2 pounds this morning. I've decided to just do weigh-in's once and not really worry about that. One thing that I have noticed is that I've been having a hard time going to sleep the last 4-5 nights. I take my last dose about 4 hours before bed but I'll lay there for an average of 2 hours and sleep like crap. That's not usual for me. I haven't noticed any other sides. Still looking forward to the weeks to come though.

23. So I have heard many different things on this but what exactly does alpha one convert to??? Does anyone know the right answer???

24. Take some ZMA Brotha!! or some hgh as well that will help you sleep through out the night!!! Either some ZMA by prima. . hghpro by AI. . .also igh-1 or ghenerate by lg sciences all do wonders!!! plus will help with recovery!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    So I have heard many different things on this but what exactly does alpha one convert to??? Does anyone know the right answer???
    not m1t, i can tell ya that much

26. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Always good to have you along bro!

thanks bro

So, I'm thinking about this cycle. Those headaches I had those couple of days, I haven't had since I upped my water intake and increased the hawthorn berry. BP back to normal. The weird thing is that my weight was back down 2 pounds this morning. I've decided to just do weigh-in's once and not really worry about that. One thing that I have noticed is that I've been having a hard time going to sleep the last 4-5 nights. I take my last dose about 4 hours before bed but I'll lay there for an average of 2 hours and sleep like crap. That's not usual for me. I haven't noticed any other sides. Still looking forward to the weeks to come though.
    dont worry man soon the m1t leth monster will b helping you pass the **** out. at least it did for me had me napping in the middle of the day and everything. wake up in the morning and start my day with a lil MM(half scoop to carry me thru the day), been cutting back the coffee(i stop on cycle).

27. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    So I have heard many different things on this but what exactly does alpha one convert to??? Does anyone know the right answer???
    According to what I've read, it's methyl-1-alpha that has some conversion to M1T.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Take some ZMA Brotha!! or some hgh as well that will help you sleep through out the night!!! Either some ZMA by prima. . hghpro by AI. . .also igh-1 or ghenerate by lg sciences all do wonders!!! plus will help with recovery!
    I actually have some ZMK, but those are some good ideas too. I got some Animal PM too, I just hate being dependent on anything for sleep, but I might have to for this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    dont worry man soon the m1t leth monster will b helping you pass the **** out. at least it did for me had me napping in the middle of the day and everything. wake up in the morning and start my day with a lil MM(half scoop to carry me thru the day), been cutting back the coffee(i stop on cycle).
    I'm hoping the hcg will help alot with the lethargy common with it. I guess I'll be finding out soon.

28. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    not m1t, i can tell ya that much
    That's what I hear... So once again... What's the target hormone here? Funny how no one knows yet people are will to take it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    That's what I hear... So once again... What's the target hormone here? Funny how no one knows yet people are will to take it.
    Glad you could chime in and be so insightful. How about you prove to me otherwise?

M1A converts to (7alpha-methyl-1-test). Methyl-1-etiocholenolol Epietiocholanolone means it is 7a-Methylandrost-1-ene-3b-ol-17-one. Patrick Arnold said somewhere that it needs two metabolic steps to reach the active compound 7alpha-methyl-1-test. So like I said and what I've read, there is some conversion, howbeit limited, AFAIK.

Here's a c/p from TS:
    In 2009, Competitive Edge Labs introduced a new pro-hormone/designer steroid ‘Alpha One’ which is a direct clone of Methyl-1-Alpha or commonly referred to as M1A for short. Methyl-1-Alpha was brought to market in 2005 by Legal Gear (now LG Sciences), however was discontinued rather quickly in 2006. Regardless of the particular product the nomenclature of this compound should be (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone) which is effectively Methyl 1-AD.

Products confirmed to contain (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone):

EST Methyl XT
    Legal Gear Methyl-1-Alpha
    Competitive Edge Labs – Alpha One
    Since the aforementioned products above are discontinued, we will be using Alpha One as our reference supplement as it’s typically readily available for purchase through major online vendors.

Overview: Alpha One / Methyl-1-Alpha

Alpha One is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids on the over the counter market today, therefore cycles are typically very short with three weeks being the recommended and most common cycle length. It’s known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown but most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. With that said, Alpha One is an already active steroid therefore regardless of conversion to M1T it’s plenty sufficient on it’s own without factoring in conversion.

Maybe not the best sources, but again as you noted, there's limited reliable information.

30. HOw goes the cycle. . . updates king??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha T2/OxyElitePro/Erase with Tren+T3?
    By Adonisld in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 08:01 PM
  2. Alpha Tren ****ed me up, Please HELP
    By ryanmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 05:11 AM
  3. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:11 AM
  4. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
  5. Tren driving me to insanity.
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:40 PM