DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
All Endosyn -
Test Enth - 600mgs EW1-12
Tren Ace 50mgs ED WK 3-4.5
Tren Enth 400mgs EW 3-12
Anavar - 30mgs ED for roughly 40 days

Everything else is in check. Not my first rodeo.
Took me almost 3 weeks to get the tren e...couldnt wait for kick in time so im using tren a for 10 days then let tren e take the rest.

Goals...maintain and gain while losing BF. Big things are coming up gotta be in shape.

I went through a rough spot of 3 months no lifting... I was eating loafs of fresh baked bread with dips, eating out, everything went ca-poot! Now im back on it, enjoying it. The pumps are intense and feeling great. No BP issues as of yet. I have some meds for that in case so.
Protein is up (300+), carbs are moderate (250), fats roughly 60g ED.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hooooooo man!
very nice cycle......quality, density, lean mass and low BF !!!!!!!!

go ahead brow

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
this looks pretty sweet, should get some awesome results. I'm doing something similar as well once I can actually lift again.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Im doing good so far, 10days in on Tren E, feeling full, now to just get it sliced n diced

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Tren = Nectar of the Godz bro.. Love me some tren. Gonna watch this thread. Best of luck yo!!
haha, I was telling my girl how you guys call it "Gods juice" or something like that but also how its a love hate relationship.

I must say Tren E...has to be in and working. im cramped up everyday when I wake up. BUT, I also look lean as heck already. its nice to know my body holds that much water...which is DAMN unfortunate.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Today is Chest, looking to put up some new numbers.

Just took a day off from the gym yesterday and had a bone-session with my girl. got about 4 rounds it before I noticed my junk was tearing. I love Cabergoline!

Im going to keep doing cardio on an empty stomach, while doing so...BCAA's and then ill knock out a shake w/ some carbs in it so I can start and finish my lifting regimen.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
May I suggest some p5p and Ldopa both from Now Nutrition sold at Nutraplanet. I am very sensitive to Tren from progestin related sides, and those 2 stacked together keep it all at bay for me!!!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Caber is great, however I think what I suggested has less chance of any side.. Jus a lil food for thought

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Just doing some research for future use.. tren enth typical dosage is around 400mg/wk? Id assume this is split into two injections along with the test?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's going the cycle brow?!?!?

are you live ?!?!? UHAHUAhUH

Spartan-JS

Awards
looks like a sweet stack fur sure bro!! Gonna have my first run with Tren on my next cycle Acetate kickstart following it up enhant. just like you. I Cant wait!!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Spartan, ill check it out. I seem to handle well with caber. Im using capsules. The liquid doesnt work incase any of you didnt know. its not stable in a liquid solution, look for capsules or tabs. nothing else. I learned the hard way using it, then liquid prami, and PRAMI SUCKS! KIDNEYS hurt, youre in bed with in 30 mintues of taking it and loss of appetite, and feel like sh!t.

J calvert, i replied to your PM

Felost, its going good, I think I felt the tren kick in this week, I was running test e for almost 3 weeks, then tossed in the tren e, so I think its in FULL EFFECT, the sweating **** is outta control. no real vivid dreams like last time. Loveit tho, I feel like there is a little more bloat with these esters than with the prop/Ace combo

Im buckling down on my diet more, going to keep it low - zero carbs as long as I can. I have a fun weekend coming up, and wanna look shredded. I picked up cardio to about 45 minutes a day, 30 minutes at a pace, then 15 HIIT at the end.

Lyfespan, Didnt feel a whole bunch from HCG in the past. didnt want to spend the funds...

the girls I party with often, def. noticed a difference. They started callin me "Muscle Milk" the other night. My body just holds water like no other, I can look like a lard ass or really fit if I buckle down. I gotta do my running tonight, im pretty tired from spontaneous leg/back day.

Also, Ive added a ECA stack into the mix now. Weee!

Chest

Awards
Im interested in a tren cycle, keep us posted let us know how it goes. what is your pct look like?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in a tren cycle, keep us posted let us know how it goes. what is your pct look like?

I will.

PCT? whats that?

Nolva
Clomid
PP's Sustain Alpha
DIESEL DTP
Toco-8
Endoamp
I have everything, thats just off the top of my head. I usually run the same as Ive done before.

No carbs is definitely tough. lol zombie!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
you should dump the ECA and find sum WHINNY, the you would be like WEEEEEEE
No winny to buy, plus, tendons and **** are a little bad. no need to mess them up more. im using cissus RX now. helps greatly.

ECA is legit for me. DCP is great too. what I ran before and it wasw nothin but ABS n size!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its really strange that ur holding water or looking puffy on tren. i cant gain weight for sh!t on it and eat anything and everything. the strength and hardness is unreal though.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just had a pretty well known juicer on a AAS board tell me obtaining my abs in 13 days will be impossible. Im not super fat but im def. gonna have to keep doing this **** pretty hard. he says the 2% drop will be hard in 2 weeks, but that means no refeeds, no cheats nada. so...

My routine and diet are for the next 13 days:
im eating 300g+ protein ED, fats from meat and omegas, carbs from veggies. 30 minutes of paced cardio, then immediately after 15 minutes of HIIT Cardio with a 4 day split routine. I haven't been taking days off. BCAA's throughout my workouts.

My diet is pretty much this in a quick version.
Eggs (onions, bacon, tomato, mushroom, cheese)
Shake 50g pro
Chicken
Shake 50g pro
Steak n Shrimp, Green beans

ColdShot

Awards
no hcg in this stack huh? gonna run a bulker this winter

abombs 50mg
test e 750mg
NPP 300mg
proviron 25mg
hcg as per 11protocol
That looks very nice....was thinking of the same
Test E + NPP + Proviron.....maybe some D-bol in the first few weeks to get everything started...
let us know how it's going...very interested, especially about NPP...
what's your NPP shots routine btw? EOD? or E3D?(my guess is EOD along with test, with one day off in the week)...lookin forth for a review!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
hey lyfespan, make a thread. HAHAH JK bro.

so...um...cycles going well. definitely more cut up, im gonna stick to 3 days no carbs, then refeed, 4 days was drastic, had to leave the gym early, couldnt finish my workout.

Chest

Awards
Hey bro so what results have you noticed so far? have you gotten any sides yet?