can i site inject these two esters in the

jayuhl

Awards
I have deca 300 and test 250. when i shoot them can i draw them in the same syringe and shoot them in the same place or should i draw them seperately and shoot them in different sites. I'm also cycling them with dbol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, thats fine, just keep in mind total volume. So figure if you are doing 500mg of test a week, and 300mg deca, you have either 1 shot that is 2ml a week and one that is 1, or both are 1.5ml. For some guys thats slightly painful in delts, and too much for most bis/tris so you'd have to stay with quads + glutes as your main inject points. Not like thats a problem with just 2 injects a week, but thats the only downside to it at all

jayuhl

Awards
thanks for your help bro. i usually stay with the glutes and delts but now am going to quads as well because of a more frequent shot. is there a specific spot in the quad? i've heard to messure with your hands with one hand starting at hip flexer and one starting at beginning of quad muscle just above the knee and shoot between area where hands dont touch, rt about the middle of quad i guess. is this true? dont want to sound dumb, just heard it somewhere.

jayuhl

Awards
one more question. i've heard deca doesnt need to be injected as often as test beacause it lasts longer. i was thinking of shooting 1ml test250 every 3 days and 1ml deca300 every 5 to 7 days. i am also taking 50mg of dbol a day. what do u think? or anyone else i guess? thanks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one more question. i've heard deca doesnt need to be injected as often as test beacause it lasts longer. i was thinking of shooting 1ml test250 every 3 days and 1ml deca300 every 5 to 7 days. i am also taking 50mg of dbol a day. what do u think? or anyone else i guess? thanks.
test should be shot up twice a week. You can do one inject per week though if you are using E or C.

Deca can be shot up once a week as well..

jayuhl

Awards
THANKS GAMER2B08. THATS WHAT I'M DOING NOW. I'M SHOOTIN THE TEST EVERY 3 DAYS AND THE DECA EVERY 6 DAYS WITH DBOL 50 MG A DAY. WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE DBOL I'M GONNA RUN THAT TREN AT 2 TABS A DAY. THATS 500MCGS A DAY. I'VE HEARD NOT TO GO MUCH HIGHER CUZ ITS A LITTLE ROUGH ON THE LIVER. I'M GONNA GET BLOOD WORK AND TESTS DONE BEFORE I START THE TREN THOUGH AND MAKE SURE I CAN TAKE IT.