Test E only First cycle - Looking for some to double-check plan

imfusio

imfusio

Awards
Hey, so after much, much research, I think I've finally decided on my first cycle to do for this coming Winter.

Here is what I'm looking to do. Let me know your thoughts.

TEST E Only cycle
WEEK 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/week (250mg on Monday and Thursday)
WEEK 4-10 HCG 250iu E4D
WEEK 1-14 Arimidex (Liquidex) 0.25mg EOD (will increase to ED or 0.5mg EOD if necessary) this runs 2 weeks into PCT

PCT (18days after last injection)
WEEK 13-16 Toremefine
-WEEK 1 120mg (60mg AM, 60mg PM)
-WEEK 2 90mg (30mg AM, 60mg PM)
-WEEK 3 60mg (30mg AM, 30mg PM)
-WEEK 4 30mg (30mg PM)

HAIR LOSS (Receding hairline, *not* MPB)
-Topical Spiro 5% ED (before bed)
-NuHair (Selenium based ointment + DHT inhibition pills, Saw Palmetto, etc)

To visualize this better, here's a time-line at this URL (been a long time lurker, but never posted to be able to make links/imgs):
bluemoonpcrepair.com/imfusio/workout/TestE_Imfusio_10wk.jpg

So I would like some input.
-Am I missing anything? Anything I don't need?
-I was a little unsure about the HCG plan due to conflicting viewpoints. I decided to go with the on-cycle plan this time at a very minor dose for only 6 weeks, and stop 2weeks before PCT.
-Does the Arimidex look okay running it for so long/should it run into the PCT?
-Should I add any other SERM? (Chlomid?)
Also considering Finasteride for hairloss, but not sure if I will need it, and have read it would need to be used consistently forever once started, so will probably stick with Spiro and NuHair

My background:

Heigh: 5' 9" Endomorph
Bodyfat: 11%
Lifting experience: ~6years consistently

Diet (changes if bulking or cutting):
currently, example for today:

MEAL 1 10:30
1 1/2cup EggWhites
1 TBSP Macadamia Nut oil
40g Oatmeal
1/2cup Green beans
42p 15f 30c

MEAL 2 (PWO) 12:30pm
4scoops Solution 5 (MRP)
80g Oats
42p 15f 60c

MEAL 3 3:00pm
1 1/2cup Egg Whites
30g Peanut Butter
99g Blueberries
42p 15f 15c

MEAL 4 6:00pm
54g Whey
30g Almond butter
99g Blueberries
42p 15f 15c

MEAL 5 9:00pm
6oz Tilapia
1TBSP Macadamia Nut oil
1cup Green Beans
42p 15f

MEAL 6 11:30pm
54g Cassein
1TBSP Macadamia Nut oil
42p 15f

7-9hours sleep/night

Lifting schedule:
Currently 5day/split, 1day HIIT cardio, 1 day completely off
I find what works best for me is the following periodization regime:
-4 weeks AGS-10 training (HIT principles)
-4 weeks DoggCrapp training (more frequency HIT principles)
-4 weeks Specialization training (bring up weak points with high volume/frequency, while using MaxOT princples for other body parts)
20-45minutes cardio PWO (130-150bpm HR)

No injuries that took more than 1 month to heal.

Supplements:
EFAs, Sesamin, CLA
MultiVitamin (Opti-Men) 3x day
R-ALA
Calcium
VitC
Joint support
Enzymes
Iron
BCAAs throughout the day (20-30scoops XTend)
Workout supps: Quake10 (NOS), Universal Storm (creatine), Yohimbine, ALCAR, extra Beta Alanine, 1,3 Dimethyl
I'm sure I'm missing something LOL
I've used some very mild PH before (such as LG Natrabol stack, and Trifecta stack, as well other natty test boosters like tribulus, yohimbine, etc)

The "BIG 3" (1 RM)
Bench: 250lb
Squat: 395lb
Deadlift: 480lb

My plan is to cut down to lower body fat, and bulk up with AAS this Winter.

I have researched a ton. I have read much of:
L. Rea - Chemical Muscle Enhancement
William Llewellyn - Anabolics (9th edition)

Current issues:
-Receding hairline (which has currently stopped, and stabilized for the past 2 years)
-Potential susceptibility to Gyno
-Past history of Depression

Any and all input is greatly appreciated!! Time to bring this to the next level! :)
Thanks!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Although T changes to DHT, it's not as bad as DHT-derived AAS for hair. Looks like a solid plan. You should bounce back fine without the hCG but as long as you stop it before your PCT can't really hurt. It can't be emphasized enough to eat big, preferably reasonably clean :)

imfusio

imfusio

Awards
Although T changes to DHT, it's not as bad as DHT-derived AAS for hair. Looks like a solid plan. You should bounce back fine without the hCG but as long as you stop it before your PCT can't really hurt. It can't be emphasized enough to eat big, preferably reasonably clean :)

Thanks for the input, I appreciate the feedback! :)

Also, here's the answer to some questions I've been asked about my cycle setup:

Why Toremifene instead of Nolva for PCT:
I chose Toremifene, even though it's not widely used (yet - old schoolers understandably stick with what they know works.), everyone I've read that has tried it report very positive results. It's similar to Nolva, but is not as hepatoxic as Nolva, and the lipid altering benefits of Toremifene are significantly stronger than those of Nolva, which should provide healthier cholesterol levels.

Not overdoing AI:
Also, I'm thinking about not using Arimidex until estrogenic side effects first begin to appear. I figured if I start off at a low body fat (sub 10%), the lack of adipose tissue will provide less sites for aromatization, thus less chance of Gyno. Using Arimidex on cycle may also reduce IGF, which can impair recovery, so starting it only when necessary should keep things at a good level. I'd rather keep estrogen levels as sufficient as possible for optimum health/results.

So, upon receiving unwanted estrogenic sides, I think I'll start with Arimidex 0.25mg/EOD and increase to ED, etc, if necessary. Once started, I will continue Arimidex until 7-14days after Test E discontinuance to keep estrogen controlled during AAS clearance from the blood. Not starting with Arimidex from the get-go should allow me to learn what sides I'm susceptible to.

My cycle may be mild, but I'd rather be safe than sorry! If all goes well, I may increase to 12 weeks of Test E pending various factors.

Any more critique or comments are welcome, thanks again :)

enoc09

Awards
cool bro, planing right now a similar cycle (sustanon instead of test e). maybe you can critique my cycle because look very similar. this is the cycle i wanted to run in the first place (deal did not have test E or C or Arimidex, just Sustanon). will follow this log (if you plan to make this a log).