cynostane+dymethazine cycle.

Calikid09

Awards
This is my second cycle, and I was just trying to get some input.
No bashing or anything please.

Its two compunds in one pill.

Its 2 pills a day for 30 days

The compounds per pill are

Cynostane - 15mg

Dymethazine - 10mg

Lmk what you guys think

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting to hear some consistent good feedback on dimethazine. This is probably the oldest of the oral steroids marketed as a PH. It was developed in the 60's and then discontinued until it was discovered again a few years ago. I wonder if it was ditched for poor results? Not sure. Post your results or lack of. I tried both iforce and CEL and got nothing. Maybe the cyano will help? Good luck.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feedback (alpha/beta testers and loggers) I've seen from Cynostane leads me to believe that it's similar to something like Hdrol or maybe even more like Var or MOHN. It's good for leaning out and stregth, but minimal in the size department...although some reported larger gains from it (7lbs - 10lbs from one bottle). I would have used it for a recomp or cut though.

I'm not sure about the Dimeth though, sorry.

Calikid09

Awards
So far I haven't been able to find much on dymethazine either. I'm on day 7 and I feel awesome strength gains. Muscles are feeling more hard, pumped. Vascularity is good too.

I've gained maybe 3 lbs so far, but who's to say that's not water? Lol

Ill definately keep updating on this.
I was also thinking of throwing in 15 mg of sd before my workouts? Would that be good?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So far I haven't been able to find much on dymethazine either. I'm on day 7 and I feel awesome strength gains. Muscles are feeling more hard, pumped. Vascularity is good too.

I've gained maybe 3 lbs so far, but who's to say that's not water? Lol

Ill definately keep updating on this.
I was also thinking of throwing in 15 mg of sd before my workouts? Would that be good?
Keep us updated man :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried dmz so I can't really comment on it from personal experience but I have followed many logs and have seen many good results. I have tried cynostane however, and have to say that I was very disappointed. I'm interested to see how you're doing with them though. What's this combo DS called BTW?

TGSmithJr

Awards
I just finished my PCT after a Dimethadrol cycle (Dimethadrol = Dymethazine + Halodrol) and I had AWESOME results.
Week 1 was 25 mg Hdrol, 15 mg Dymeth.
Week 2 and 3 were 50 mg Hdrol, 30 mg Dymeth.
Week 4 was 75 mg Hdrol, 45 mg Dymeth.

Over the cycle I gained 25 lbs (went from about 150 to about 175). After PCT I am holding pretty steady at about 170. I was eating 3500-4000 cals a day though, so some of the weight gain was fat.

So, from my experience, dymethazie is pretty frickin great. Also, I don't think you should need any Superdrol (even at the low dose of 15 mg a day) since Dymethazine is very similar to SD - it seems like it would be overkill/wasteful.