why run nolva 20/20/10/10

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Why? Wouldn't you boost your test higher/recover faster if you ran it higher, and for 5-6 weeks? I just wonder why most people are running this dosage nowadays...

Cheers

TheOne310

Awards
20mg shows steady blood plasma levels that are the same as 40mg. 40mg is more damage to the liver...well it strains it.

so 20mg does the same as 40mg.

look it up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I advocate 6 week minimum PCTs, but 20mg is all you need.. And you could run 20mg straight if you wanted to..

TheOne310

Awards
if you wanted to but you should taper down to avoid rebound.

aren't you trying to get rid of gyno there game08? :thinking:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you wanted to but you should taper down to avoid rebound.

aren't you trying to get rid of gyno there game08? :thinking:
Shouldn't be gyno rebound with nolva as nolva does not suppress estro at all..
Just like you dont need to taper clomid: 50/50/50/50...

And you could always use an OTC AI if your afraid of rebound..

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
20mg shows steady blood plasma levels that are the same as 40mg. 40mg is more damage to the liver...well it strains it.

so 20mg does the same as 40mg.

look it up.
I have looked it up. The study you are reffering to was done on untrained males with normal test levels.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
more is not always better. I've ran it both ways and felt no different except in my pocket book.

restarting ones hpta can be tricky. what works for you might not work for me ans so on. personally i try and get my blood levels up quickly and them taper down and keep them steady

40 for 3 or 4 days then 20 and so on.

also keep in mind dosage does depend on what you're running too. a 16 week test cycle will require more of an aggressive pct than a 6 week hdol cycle.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
At high doses, it messes with your vision. I have had such a battle trying to find my best PCT and I have one that works perfectly for me. It is a letro, tamoxifen combo.
I can attest that Tamoxifen at 60 mg a day WILL EFFECT your vision. It is blurry and lights look weird at times.
I only ran it that high for a week because I was coming off of Letro and my rebound is always horrible, but I know from the overkill I got, I could have went much lower in the dosage. I will use 40 to start now and slowly go down. I taper just because it makes me feel more comfortable about not shocking my system because I went from 40mg a day to 0. Maybe it's a waste, but the way I buy it, I always have plenty to taper with, so I do so.

Plus it can kill your libido it high doses. I can attest to that too. Having your **** in a chic's mouth and it not getting hard.......not cool. Lower the dosage, take something to counter it.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
yeah 20 should be maximum dose. Women trying to battle breast cancer even take 20mg.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I advocate 6 week minimum PCTs, but 20mg is all you need.. And you could run 20mg straight if you wanted to..
you post this exact comment in every thread, when it is actually based on one study. I have read studies claiming 40mg restores testosterone levels quicker in shutdown males following suppressive steroid cycles. Stop acting like your word is law.

Op, I like to run 40mg the first week, followed by 20/20/20/10/. Nolva is not nearly as hepatoxic as people make it out to be, if you are using it for pct after a PH/DS(oral) cycle, your liver values will actually improve while on the tamoxifen.

TheOne310

Awards
you post this exact comment in every thread, when it is actually based on one study. I have read studies claiming 40mg restores testosterone levels quicker in shutdown males following suppressive steroid cycles. Stop acting like your word is law.

Op, I like to run 40mg the first week, followed by 20/20/20/10/. Nolva is not nearly as hepatoxic as people make it out to be, if you are using it for pct after a PH/DS(oral) cycle, your liver values will actually improve while on the tamoxifen.
gamer is a tool...hence his banning

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
idk to be honest, seemed like the "norm" so i tried it and it worked fine.

clomi i tried the 300/100 idea n that was bs so i reccomend only 50

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established

Agreed, it's actually kind of disgusting how companies turn people away from proven PCT options to sell more of their own stuff.